• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE PC BATTLE STADIUM!

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
Years
  • You can put that Angel is the winner of our battle. I can't do the actual battle seeing that the top screen of my DS is completely blank now.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • Team Sweeper and I should be getting our battles on tonight. :rambo:
    Glad to hear it. i would like to start the next round with minimal dq's :)

You can put that Angel is the winner of our battle. I can't do the actual battle seeing that the top screen of my DS is completely blank now.
    that's terrible to hear! i'm sure angel was looking forward to another battle with you :) i know i was in other areas :)

Last edited:

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • The rounds have been updated. Winners have been declared in the matchs that were unfinished.
    Should you need to know the reason of the match winners declared please consult myself and I will give you the staff stance on the reasoning.

FIND YOUR NEXT OPPONENT! ROUND 2 HAS BEGUN and will last until next Thursday at most! so 11:59 Wed night is the end of the round by FORUM time.

omega77

Is that all?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Yep, Magmarizer beat the living daylights out of me twice.

omega77

Is that all?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Yeah i'm pretty sure the second one was 6-0.

Beaten by AleksanderU twice. GG dude!

Round 1:1-0
    Round 2:2-0

Last edited:

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
    Years
  • I won my first battle against skythur but now our wifis are acting all crazy and we cant get our second battle in. We are going to try again tonight.

Can I join? fc:1119-5143-5211 Name:Jason

no sry we are already competing to see who gets the semi finals spot. You can probably join the next one.

Last edited:

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • Updating entry information.

i'm still gonna try to have myshoddy battle with omega soon but Magmarizer has pretty much secured the win for the shoddy :)

Jasonx3333 and Gardenia101 i will send you both notifications as SOON as signups are available again :).

Sup3rSuzaku

Trusted Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • I'd like to sign up for the next Wifi Tournament
    PC Name: Sup3rSuzaku
    In-Game/Shoddy Name: DAN
    Friend Code: 2278 8964 8513
    Tournament Entering: Wifi
    Most Common Time Available: (UTC -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) 3PM - 10PM

Last edited:
    Back