• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Boys Club

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    Well theres a Girls only Club ( " The Power of Girls " ) so it only seems fair that there be a Boys Club right ?? ... Right ?

>_>
    <_<

Well anyway lets all be BOOOOOOOIs XD

Usual rules apply and once some people join I'll decide on a co-owner/leader.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    No Way ! I set this up first and when I did there was NO OTHER BOYS CLUB !

There was a " Tom Boys " Club but thats more for gurls so *pokes out tounge*

Well welcome to the club RT ^.^ Wanna be co-owner ?

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    ok, that will be really cool. boy powers.

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    my club was being made i was editing and writing it up and as soon as i posted it yours was there so i think its war betwean 2 boys club and a girls club

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    What ? Anyone ever tell you your confusing o.O Now either join or kindly leave.

Ok then RT thanks ^.^ Once some more people join we'll get a topic started. Might have a banner contest actually ^^

Years
    Tell me theres still a position left for me to take!!!!!!!! Oh yea and if theres a banner contest i'll probably use the one I have now.....or maybe not.....

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    i will tell you something, never tell girls secret.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    Yeah some girls aren't exactly the best secret keepers but some aren't that bad when it comes to keeping secrets. But quite afew can be really big gossips.

Welcome Alverge , yes there are spaces left XD

Owner - Mistys_Brother
    Co-Owner - Red_typhlosion

Members - Alverge

Years
    T.T ...................very funny M's Bro.......................but I was talking about a more important spot.....SO what else are we planning on doing?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I'll join as you can see I'm a boy *everyone looks at his sig and avatar*.

Last edited:

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    Thanks Sakura ^.^

Oh and Alverge I'm sorry but that position is taken ^^" Sorry dude , nothing personal ^^"

Well it'll just be guy talk really ^^" Maybe we could come up with an RP idea or something. Like a road trip RP or something ^^"

And welcome to the new member ^.^

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I want to join. I suggested making a club for guys while Jordan got sucked into the Girl's Club...

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    hey welcome to the pc boy clubs, you will liked a lot here.

Back