• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Boys Club

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    heh I took alittle read of some of the posts over there. Don't worry LPM your safe here XD

So I'm kinda lost : Were you a guy who was dared to be a girl here ? Or a girl who felt they'd get more respect as a guy ? Or ... argh brain frezze >.<

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Finally, I join =P I brought the barbecue stuff from the girls' thread, they just won't let us eat it in peace over there -_-;;

*disclaimer: any attempts to destroy the food will be automatically reversed because girls have no sway over the goings-on of this club*

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Mistys_Brother said:
    heh I took alittle read of some of the posts over there. Don't worry LPM your safe here XD

So I'm kinda lost : Were you a guy who was dared to be a girl here ? Or a girl who felt they'd get more respect as a guy ? Or ... argh brain frezze >.<

I was a guy dared to be a girl. Thank goodness I quit XD
    Now I'll say 3 of Kaga's favourite words.... Misty is HOT!!

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    I was a guy dared to be a girl. Thank goodness I quit XD
    Now I'll say 3 of Kaga's favourite words.... Misty is HOT!!

It's a good thing your back, we lost Jordan to them already...but you
    have returned! RIGHT ON! MISTY IS HOT!!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yesh, Misty is ?BER-HOT XP

*sets up the food, grabs the sword of Durandal just incase...*

They really get violent over at the girls' club...pfft. Amazons... x_x

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    how can you think misty is hot. she is not real, think about real girls for once.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Yesh, Misty is ?BER-HOT XP

*sets up the food, grabs the sword of Durandal just incase...*

They really get violent over at the girls' club...pfft. Amazons... x_x

At this rate they'll be throwing spears in no time! Can anybody here add text to the pic im adding to the post so It can be my banner?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with loving anime girls! After all, they're nicer and more beautiful than any real woman...since I know my love life is pretty much dead I only ever think about anime characters anymore.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Out of video game Charactors Chun li is the hotest exept fo the fact that she could beat you up :knockedou, she beats anyone from FF-FFwhatever she maks them all look like sissy exept for the fact they all have big swords and can likley do magic but stillf.

Back