• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    @Nioljan

Oi, that battle we had wasn't for the OU ladder amigo. I don't count battles where someone is testing a team, ya dig? :P

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I really don't mind if you seek out my nominations Juno, as for all I care no one can really justify what I feel when I'm battling, which is complete fun, and nothing but just that. I don't look for recognition, and I don't see why that is so important to you. It's a game, and albeit a very fun one, but it doesn't merit such a harsh reaction to being voted into this hall of fame. Either you're deserving or not, it isn't up to you to decide.

So one question, do I have to wait 24 hours to bulk up a nomination that someone else made? Or does it fall in the 24 hours per vote rule?

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    I really don't mind if you seek out my nominations Juno, as for all I care no one can really justify what I feel when I'm battling, which is complete fun, and nothing but just that. I don't look for recognition, and I don't see why that is so important to you. It's a game, and albeit a very fun one, but it doesn't merit such a harsh reaction to being voted into this hall of fame. Either you're deserving or not, it isn't up to you to decide.

So one question, do I have to wait 24 hours to bulk up a nomination that someone else made? Or does it fall in the 24 hours per vote rule?

if u notice urs isnt the only nominations i quoted. so get off it. u completely missed the point. and what recognition ? i have won more major tournies here than any currently active member and no one even knows cuz i dont brandish that. Winning a tourny here is easy. I just want fairness even VA saw what i was talking about. Your not special for me to seek out your nomination. its just and example of a non-bulky nomination that was accepted. VA is trying to fix the issue and thats all i wanted.

Ooka

Years
    I'm only saying that because my vote for Richard had structure and yet you included it in your post.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years

Nope, that doesn't count towards your one vote per 24 hours.

Ryan, when you get back, I think my nomination for Zam is long enough, no?

Ooka

Years
    Volkner's Apprentice has been around since I first arrived not only at PC, but into the competitive scene altogether. He used to go by the name Ryan24, and would frequent the PC tourney thread almost every day with predictions, letting people know if they were following rules, etc. etc.. But eventually I actually got the chance to battle him, and even though he was using a team of lower tier Pokemon than mine, he gave me an excellent battle. Since then he's only improved in skill, and has managed to start a very active tournament of his own,. I believe he's been around long enough and has enough skill to be included in the Hall of Fame.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Reporting a match battle:

Rematch with ezekiel112
    OU
    I won, 5-0

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Awesome keep the ladder results coming, guys! So right now Aurafire, Alakazam17, and myself have been re-bulked for entires. Feel free to work on everyone else's, folks. I'll do someone later tonight if no one gets to them first ;)

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Reporting Another Match:

OU
    darkdarkraiKING01
    I won 2-0 (despite him using Ho-Oh, Lugia AND Arceus without my knowledge)

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    I would like to nominate Junovil :P. Junovil has never won a PC wifi tournament but he gets pretty far.I think the reason juno might be angry is because most people only talk about the winners in the tournament never the pupils who came close to the end(this doesen't have to be true).Anyways,Juno is a kind hearted fun battler (i loved our last match juno!)

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    I would like to nominate Junovil :P. Junovil has never won a PC wifi tournament but he gets pretty far.I think the reason juno might be angry is because most people only talk about the winners in the tournament never the pupils who came close to the end(this doesen't have to be true).Anyways,Juno is a kind hearted fun battler (i loved our last match juno!)
    Thanks for the vote4 Nilo. But i do not wish to participate in the H.O.F exercise. I am really flattered and thanks a million for your vote. Much appreciated.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Reporting a match

UU
    FelixXx
    I won, 1-0 (really 2-0 but I exploded on his last Pokemon XD)

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    To claim the #1 spot on the OU Ladder as mine I will report that I beat TERRA#493
    2-0.
    Also for the UU Ladder, I beat aramil34 in the PC WiFi Tournament.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I had 9 points and a win is 2 and the former # 1 had 10 for I had 11 and guess I am in the#1 spot.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    @Super Luigi

Ah, you're right. Forgot you had 9 XD

Anyways, reporting a match.

OU
    ckn
    I won, 3-0

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    I beat Fyingtacos in a match yesterday. (He wanted to do a hack check...) Anyways, after the check showed I had no hacks, I'm reporting the win here. Also, I would like to point out I haven't lost 5 matches like the ratings thread says. I'm keeping a running count in my sig. I'm 1-4.

EDIT: You now have me at 0-6. I'M NOT AT 0-6. I WON A MATCH! I AM AT 1-4!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back