• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: The PC Tourist Office (adoption center 4.0) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Hi there!
    My name is Rafiki and I just joined today.

1) Why did you want to join PokéCommunity?
    I've been lurking around the pkmon livejournal forum for a while, but want to chat about more than just merch! So I stumbled upon this place, and it's wonderful!

2. What section are you most interested in?
    Roleplaying, chatting about various pokemon, old and new.

3. What other sections do you think you could become interested in if you learned a bit more about them?
    Art stuff, video games. Just got a 3ds so a bit behind on that!

Years
  • I joined pokecommunity so I could post stuff and be with follow pokemon trainers im really into roleplay and I like role-playing as a trainer withh a liligent and if im taught about rom hacking i might get interested

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I had forgotten to introduce myself in my pre-edited post (haha). Anyways, my name is Noah, I joined this community today, and I felt like getting a guide would be the best way to get familiar with this website.

1. Why did you want to join PokéCommunity?
    Well, I believe I signed for here once a long time ago and never got around to do anything with it, so I made a new account once I rediscovered this website when my Pokemon love was at an all time high. I stumbled across this website when I was searching for some ROM hacks to play for a change of pace, but I see that there are also many other fun activities to participate in, so this time I'd like to stick around to have some fun and make new friends. :)

For the most part, I am interested in the battling section, and also trading, game developing, and ROM hacking. Although, I have a tough time being bound to only a few things, and I would like to see what other sections are about as well; if you could assist with that it would be great!

3. What other sections do you think you could become interested in if you learned a bit more about them?
    I guess I partially answered this already, but it would be nice to see what the art and design, writing, and possibly roleplaying sections are about.

Really I can probably get interested in any sections you introduce to me so surprise me! Thank you in advance for anyone considering to be my guide! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hi! I joined a couple of days ago, and would really prefer someone to guide me.

Cuz there's no other forum that discusses Pokémon on such a big scale!

ROM hacking and the battle server.

The art corner, clubs and actually everything else!

Hi there!
    My name is Rafiki and I just joined today.

1) Why did you want to join PokéCommunity?
    I've been lurking around the pkmon livejournal forum for a while, but want to chat about more than just merch! So I stumbled upon this place, and it's wonderful!

Roleplaying, chatting about various pokemon, old and new.

Art stuff, video games. Just got a 3ds so a bit behind on that!

I joined pokecommunity so I could post stuff and be with follow pokemon trainers im really into roleplay and I like role-playing as a trainer withh a liligent and if im taught about rom hacking i might get interested

I had forgotten to introduce myself in my pre-edited post (haha). Anyways, my name is Noah, I joined this community today, and I felt like getting a guide would be the best way to get familiar with this website.

Well, I believe I signed for here once a long time ago and never got around to do anything with it, so I made a new account once I rediscovered this website when my Pokemon love was at an all time high. I stumbled across this website when I was searching for some ROM hacks to play for a change of pace, but I see that there are also many other fun activities to participate in, so this time I'd like to stick around to have some fun and make new friends. :)

For the most part, I am interested in the battling section, and also trading, game developing, and ROM hacking. Although, I have a tough time being bound to only a few things, and I would like to see what other sections are about as well; if you could assist with that it would be great!

I guess I partially answered this already, but it would be nice to see what the art and design, writing, and possibly roleplaying sections are about.

Really I can probably get interested in any sections you introduce to me so surprise me! Thank you in advance for anyone considering to be my guide! :)

Hey I'm glad you guys could join us. I know most of you are interested in the ROM Hacking section and while that might not be my strong point I can still help you all out with the basics and show you around if you'd like. Just feel free to send me a PM/VM. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back