• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Tribune Issue - 03./10/05

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
  • It's great stuff to read. It's disappointing how you left out the Game Development forum completely though. Especially since there are just as many active games as there are in the Hack Showcase.
    Overall though, it was good fun and all your efforts paid off.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • DZ said:
    Yeah but I DO remember sending it... Sure you didn't delete it?
    Oh well, this saves me having to write stuff next issue.
    Nope, Every single Article I got, I saved it into a MS Word file and even had a back-up since my UPS is currently not working and we don't have a back-up system in our home.

Tri & MC said:
    Awesome first issue! I'm sure this will be an instant hit.

Wow, this is so neat! xD I <3 <3 <3 it. Including the fact that I'm this months member of the month. xD I'm just so honored! xD

n______________________________n *hugs the people who chose her*
    Thank you Trikip, it's the fans like you who make it a huge hit. By the way, that advertisement Idea was a flop, so we are stopping it.

Thank you Miyuness, you certainly do deserve this wonderful award. You were splendid this month and just remember "The Good always get credit for their actions".

DF said:
    You've all worked really hard on this ^^ great job everyone, i'm impressed ^^

Btw, you may wanna change kelsey's font in the interview -it's difficult to see on a light layout ^^;
    Thanks Claire-Bear, I'm sure all our staff will feel happy to see your wodnerful comments. I've changed Kelsey's font.

And Phoe, We don't have much people knowledgable about Game Making but we'l promise next month, there'll be a "Game of the month Award".

Ya, Next month's issue is going to PWN you all, so wait and watch.

~ CC[/font]

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Forest Grovyle said:
    I'm really impressed by this, CC! :D It's got so much content and the articles were really interesting to read! I look forward to seeing more issues of the PC Tribune! It's great to see a project like this get off the ground. :)

--FG

Thanks a lot FG. You guys have really inspired me to make the 2nd issue much much better than this.

~ CC

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Wow, thats a good News Paper. I don't think its to long. The longer the better :D Hey CC, I'll send my next gameing news thingy to you soon.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
  • The PC Tribune Issue-3/10/05.

Dark_Pikachu said:
    You're welcome CC =) I really enjoyed reading it =D
    I enjoyed it too.I hope you can keep this up CC.It does seem fairly difficult to keep up.So much typing and all.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Pokemon Master #1 said:
    I enjoyed it too.I hope you can keep this up CC.It does seem fairly difficult to keep up.So much typing and all.

He doesen't do ALL the typing :P . We send him (CC) the articles we wright, and then he puts all the articles into the news paper. I don't think one person could do so much typing :D

Back