• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Permanent Marker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yams

Polursaring!
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Budew, this little plant refuses to evolve after 30 levels of walking around, defeating enemies with Grass Knot and Mega Drain only, having to use growth exceessively to defeat any single Pokemon, and by the time it evolves it is barely worth it. Roserade is the one that matters.

Budew shall go bye-bye.

Years
  • Let me see that... *snatches marker*

Hmmm... Let's get rid of... Floatzel!

If only it would not look like a guy's "entertainer" in Las Vegas and start looking like an otter or what ever it is suppose to be, it would not be erased. So good bye Floatzel!

*Draws on Floatzel*

Edit:

@Queen Boo, those pictures make Gardevoir stay popular o_o

I now officially hate you, Floatzel is on the list of my most favourite Pokemon.
    In fact, let's get rid of the Nido line of both Male and Female since they all suck.

Nidoran
    Nidorina
    Nidorino
    Nidoking
    Nidoqueen

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    D:

/watches in horror as a number of awesome pokemon are erased from existance /bricked

I'll erase Luvdisc because i see no point for it >:[
    *snatches marker*

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I would strike off Eevee so that I can get Lv 1 Umbreons

Years
  • I pick Rayquaza because he wears too much lipstick. Then I'd use the marker to draw a new Pokemon to replace him as the guardian of the sky and mediator of Kyogre and Groudon.
    OK,you asked for it!(Blows up Gymnotide's hometown)Who wants to get rid of Rayquaza?Seriously,it's probably the best Legendary in the games.
    Now,to think.Which would I get rid of?MAGIKARP.
    Bye-bye,Magikarp!
    Magikarp

Years
  • To the people saying that Pikachu should be erased, then Clefairy would take it's place. Look it up on Bulbapedia, it was orignally supposed to be the mascot and Ash's starter.That would be even worse, seriously can you imagine Pokemon Pink: Special Cleafiry Editon? And instead of Pikachu's Thunder, Metronome would end up pulling out some sort of godly move.

Ash: Clefairy, Metronome attack!

*Clefairy uses Judgement*

Hm, on second thought *erases Pikachu*

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
    Years
  • If you want I'll update this list as to what Pokemon would look like if you erased all the one's said so far like once a day:
    Spoiler:

This list deletes the Pokemon you said and all their evolutions:
    Spoiler:

Now look what you've all gone and done ! :mad:

Anyways I'd get rid of that demonic possessed cherry filled rat, curse you Rattatta, curse you!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am going to have to get rid of...BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON! =D

no, in all seriousness, i think ill erase the Jigglypuff line. i hate them. they are super ugly, all look the same, and have no use what so ever! if it werent fo rth anime i think everybody would be rosting them over a fire >=D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    many baby pokemons like igglybuff, smoochum, magby, bonsly, wynaut, and some others that I might miss. (except Tyrogue, Pichu, and Riolu)
    If it wasn't for pokedex I wouldn't have had them.

Years
  • ^Yeah, I'd get rid of Smoochum. That little thing grows up to be this huge... "midget witch" I guess. I don't know, I never really liked Jynx in the first place... Ah what the heck, get rid of both of em.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back