• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PHQ (punkhobbitqueen) Fanclub

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2005
    Heather she is not gonna screw up anyones life...and besides if she does try to kill herself i bet i can talk her out of it and IM NOT A STUPID GUY!!!!!Yea get out of her club...NOW!!

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    i've already screwed up my life. I know that and really i am at the point of killing myself. SO shut up. i dunno but i don't want to as well because of Eric. *sighs* ya heath if i do screw up others lives so be it.

Years
    ya dude i am sry for saying all that stupid stuff...u're not messing anything up...ur helping ppl really...(macky if u don't understand wut i mean just e-mail me)...i am glad we talked...anyways so pplz wut to talk about hm...*thinks*

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    that would be nice i guess XD. heath i too am screwing up others lives. i got my friend to go into a mental place so i wouldn't have to go in. i lied so i wouldn't have to go, i blamed everything on her...and...i just am screwing up people's lives okay!

Years
    well macky u can still fix wut u have done...u can tell the truth...and i no that it seams to hard to do but if u want to make thinkgs right then do wut u have to do...but really u have helped ppl too....u helped me...and ok i really don't wanna say how u helped me infront of every one so just like hmm...well i will e-mail u...and maybe we shouldn't talk about this stuff where every one can read it

Back