• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PHQ (punkhobbitqueen) Fanclub

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    whateva.....god he keeps saying how hot u r!!!!! god he's like wow she's really hot, she's in a class of her own i told him to shut up or i would kick him in the nuts XD

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    XD i know and it made him shut up. but the only reason i care is cuz i know u hate him. I don't like him anymore. just as a friend ^_^

Years
    i mean hes ok i guess if we take out the fact that he blamed me for **** that he had no right to blame me for and the fact that he is all freaky and stuff about liking me...but i mean take those out and maybe just maybe he might be a cool friend...but i'd never no

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    XD nice heath. u know that's never going to happen. he's always going to think ur hot. and god if he says that again when he comes back i swear i'm going to kick him where it hurts or hit him really hard in that fat stomach of his! XDD

Years
    u no wut i give up...i am ganna become a nun...(sp?)...at least then i wont have to worry about obsessed guys and bfs who only like me cuz i'm hot...

Back