• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pie fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • It's been a while since I posted in here.

No pie is healthy, Poke-random. Meat pie however, is the nicest.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I shall forever call you *Dark*. For your thoughts about pie are dark and morphed. However I welcome you back, and you shall do well to respect blueberry pie.... ;)

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Indeed. And due to blueberries' properties it is quite well-received in moderation... and perhaps with a little less butter in the crust. XD Well anyway this time of year I would suggest a cherry and apple pie...

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Shepherds pie is better! it's not actually a pie, but it's got Potato, beans and... I forgot the other thing...

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Hey, guess what everyone? I made my fourth pie yesterday! Blueberry! And guess what else? It's pie distribution time again! I'll give our new member and resurrected member each a piece once we've cut it. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not too sure a blueberry would be happy about getting squashed into a pie XD

Though it should be. Bluhberry pie is the best there is~ With vanilla cream. You lucky Lilbitty~

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Oh, don't think I'm the only lucky one. You'll be getting some too!
    And what really IS the best pie anyway?
    You said meat pie, then apricot pie, then potato pie, and now blueberry pie is the best?

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Well I think it may soon be time to make another pie. (I think this weekend to soothe the pain of going back to School from Christmas Break. :()
    EDIT: Come on people, post and keep the thread alive. :pirate:

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Well everybody's been whining because I still haven't brought a pie to sunday school (which apparently I promised to do). So what pie do you people think I should make? I've already made blueberry, apple, pumpkin and cherry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back