• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
  • I have to re-join this club, because I changed my username. So, yeah. Let's talk about Pikachu. Do you think that Pikachu is overused by Ash? I do, and I think it's getting played out, but pikachu in general is cool.

~Rock it Till You Drop it, Hey!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Well that depends. Does Pikachu seem like that? Pikachu seems completely content with it. But that could be. *looks back to first episode of Pokemon*

Years
  • Actually, I've noticed that Ash is using Pikachu a lot less than before. Notice that he never used his special buddy in the Dewford Gym battles.
    Of course Ash loves all of his Pok?mon, but definately not as much as Pikachu for obvious reasons!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Now, Ash kind of only uses Pikachu for Team Rocket or really important battles. It just chills out with Brock,, or May. Is that a sign of Pikachu getting old...

~Dazed and Confused Dude

Zeo

Moron
    Years
  • hey, you guys! you mind lettin' me join?

I'v said it before but I'll say it again.
    I can make crappy little MSpaint banners.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • You can join! GG will gat to work on the list! What Pokemon does Ash you think use the least?

Zeo

Moron
    Years
  • I'd say Muk.

I dunno if he released it or not. But I can only remember him using it like 5 times.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Yeah uh *looks at name under Zeo to the right* Moron.

P.S To those who don't know: Please, put a link to this club in your sig. It would be nice. I appreciate the ones who did! Example: Look at my Sig and GG's sig (they're in tiny letters!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back