• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeo

Moron
Years
In a Tournament: it'd lose. cos May is to inexperienced to control Pikachu.

Cutest Pokemon Contest: 2nd or 3rd. cos May seems to know how to look good.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
Pikachu seems to know how to take control of a situation if the trianer doesn't know what to do. Pikachu works especially well with Misty and Ash.

Years
Heck, yeah Pikachu does!

It loves both those guys like brother and sister, respectfully!

And according to the contests in the show, I don't see any other contest mentioned besides Beauty. If Pikachu attended one of those, it wouldn't last very long. But if it attended a Cool contest (if Ash ever thinks about it), I bet Pikachu would fair really well.

About the gender thing... Ash's Pikachu is officially genderless as well as all the other Pok?mon! (unless specified otherwise. i.e. Nidoran female and male) If Pikachu had a gender, though, it'd be male. Ash did mention that Pikachu and himself are like brothers in a few episodes. There's a song that also mentions it on http://www.pokemon.com/ (jukebox, then #2 song)

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Dqle, you seem like the I.Q. master here :)
Oh, and that song, it could be regarding any Pikachu out there. But it would be probably be regarding Ash's. The line, Because you are my brother makes you think he is a boy in the song.

Years
BTB, all the CDs released so far for Pok?mon is based on the TV Show. To be more specific, it's based on Ash, Misty, Brock, Team Rocket, and a few other main characters. I haven't heard Richie yet, so I can assume that song is based on Ash's Pikachu.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
+el_pal said:
Dqle, you seem like the I.Q. master here :)
Oh, and that song, it could be regarding any Pikachu out there. But it would be probably be regarding Ash's. The line, Because you are my brother makes you think he is a boy in the song.

Yep.
U got a GOOD point there!!!! :laugh:

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
He he, some of those songs are kind of lame. Is this the only song out there about Pikachu?

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Maybe in Japan there is. Cause I don't live there I don't know if there are any there.

Zeo

Moron
Years
PIKACHU! PIKACHU!
I LOVE YOU!
PIKACHU!

yup. theres a little Pikachu song.
If you can't tell. I'm really bored

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Yeah I can tell be your uncreativity :p. Looks like ashley03 is gonna be gone for a while. See ya, if you're still here. The story of Pikachu's name:
Person: Hi little yellow thing! WHat are you?
Pikachu: I'm pik...
Person: Pik?
Pikachu: ACHOO!
Person: Oh you're Pikachu..

Years
Hmm. +el_pal's theory could work for Pichu too...

Anyways, of course there's more songs of Pikachu out there, probably all in Japan. Reguardless, I think that all of the songs on the American CDs are just awesome. I have three of them!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
I have Pokemon Soundtracks 1, 2, 3 for each of the three first movies. Pikachu's name actually originates from two japanese words. Also Zeo, I couldn't see your 'creativity.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
It's been over 24 hours so it's okay for me to double post.... I need an updated list of members please. Also I already said that Pikachu's name is constructed with two japanese words.
Here is something: What do you prefere Pikachu in: Battle Tornument(sp) or Category COntest?

Years
I have no idea what 'Pika' means, but 'chu' means mouse from what I've heard!

Hmm... Contest, or battle... That's a toughie!

Of course, Pikachu first appeared in Pok?mon as a battler, though not a very good one... (except Ash's and a few others!) Now, Pikachu seems suited for Contests with all its 'Cool' moves.

But then again, when Pok?mon series 2 (Gold/Silver/Crystal) came out, Pikachu finally could fight with a special item called the Light Ball, which doubles Sp. Attack. In that case, Pikachu's nearly as strong as the legendaries!

Choices, choices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back