• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu Fan Club!

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    ooooooh! I love pikachu!!!!!!!!! can I join and can I be co-owner!!!?????
    Pikachu rules!!!!!!!!!!!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    sorry , I was sleepy , now I see that ppl likes Pikachu! , all of you can join! ^^ . Now , who ,excepts PikaPal that already said that he wanted to be co-owner, wants to be the co-owner of this club?

Oh! and thank you very much for joining!

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    i guess i'll be in this club i love Pikachu plz let me join even though i obviously like another pokemon but Pikachu is cool so i guess i'll join

Years

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Ash's Pikachu is the strongest pokemon of all. In certain situations it can use "Explosion" "Surf" and use a super-stong upgrade of electric power called "white lightning" that can wipe out even the most strongest electric foes in one sweep!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    you're in! Koga_Lover!

Owner: Max Hunter
    Co-owner: ???? (not yet)

Sly_74
    girlgenius
    Bad Pikachu
    PikaPal
    Gym Leader Miya
    Goatman56
    Koga_Lover

Tkinc, are you going to join? and thanks for the information! ^^

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    we will talk about Pikachu, maybe post some pics. with him.

mmmm, I still don't know who will be the co-owner, I will take everyone as candidates, and , just gimme ONE day to think about it.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    okey dokey!
    Pikachu is like the coolest ever! Whats evry1's fav thing about them? Mine's that their so cute and loyal to their trainers. (were not only talking about Ash's Pikachu, right?)

Back