• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu Fan Club!

PikachuBlue

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Im still looking for a Pikachu of my own at the moment. ^^ Welcome Pikadude. ^_^

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I already went back to school... homework is the worst thing that the humankind could have ever made!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!! *Zikachu sighs and grabs my schoolbag* anyway... what's up everyone? I found a pic where Pikachu was dancing!! XD... I will look if I can find it again...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I believe so! XD. So... Emerald... we are all starting to miss your questions!!! you see...... I have no imagination XD. Oh... and... if you could change Pikachu's colors... what would be the new colors of Pikachu? XD.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ... that's what I'm talking about! your questions are way hard!! XD. Well... maybe the anime won't show how he learns... remember Pikachu never showed how he learned thunderbolt... Ash just said it and BOOM!!! XD.

Back