• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Plushie Fan Club.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh that will be cool. Did you say you have a few polar bear plushies as well, Angela?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have a small one and then another one the size of a pillow XD

Now I remember. You did mentioned it before. That is so cute, polar bears are very cute. :3

Rukario!! That is a nice plushie you got there Mario! That is soo cute!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww, baby polar bears. Sooo cute! I think I would get a Pikachu next. But I know it is going to be so hard to find now.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Target has some? Oh yeah...I guess I will try there. It has been awhile since I been in Target though. Thanks Angela. =D

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well we have Target Kmart and Walmarts here and Target is the only one that always has Pokemon stuff.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Plushies!! :3

May I join?

I have a huge mountain of plushies that I miss dearly as I could not take very many to college, and will have to wait until I graduate to lug them down here in a U-Haul.

Almost all of them are animals; the only anime ones I have are a Kirara one, an Ed one, a few Pikachus and one or two other Pokemon which I can't recall. Most of the animals are cats, dogs, parrots, various reptiles/dragons, tigers, and wolves.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Hey guys Perfectionist the leader of this club is my brother. He quit PokeCommunity a little while ago and wants this club gone...
    I can make a new one if you guys want...

Back