• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    that puts me at 4
    and since i have to battle the one ahead of me i have to rematch jin again xD

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    that puts me at 4
    and since i have to battle the one ahead of me i have to rematch jin again xD
    ya we'll be doing that one shortly it seems one of us is having connection issues. might be my low battery were waiting to try again.

Due to connectivity problems i'm conceding my match with Sacredmikey. sigh.

Polkop could you perhaps move me to the bottom of the ladder? until i get my ds problem fixed using someone elses at random times and my apparent connection issue leaves me at a position to discredit myself and i'd rather not do that then keep my position, however hard i've worked for it. i'm not quitting the ladder just stepping down for the time being.

Last edited:

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Eeeh, I'll challenge Pave Low I guess.

EDIT: My bad. I totally thought I was 4 above or below Pave Low for some reason.

I'll challenge CrazyHand then.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    ya we'll be doing that one shortly it seems one of us is having connection issues. might be my low battery were waiting to try again.

Polkop could you perhaps move me to the bottom of the ladder? until i get my ds problem fixed using someone elses at random times and my apparent connection issue leaves me at a position to discredit myself and i'd rather not do that then keep my position, however hard i've worked for it. i'm not quitting the ladder just stepping down for the time being.

and with that i am up at position 3 and

everyone ahead of me is absent

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    If I can't get a replacement DS within a month, I will have to drop out.
    I won't stop people from advancing in the ladder simply because of my personal problem.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    It's been more than 5 days since I challenged Tadashi-san. Received no VM/PM response, nor did he respond to friend request. =/

Rank up.

i beat magmarizer.... rank up, thank you

Rank up.

Confirming. a rematch would have been unfair to both of us.

As you wish.

I am now not absent...

FILL

Change.

If I can't get a replacement DS within a month, I will have to drop out.
    I won't stop people from advancing in the ladder simply because of my personal problem.

As you wish.

All update done.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    withdrawing my challenge to Crazyhand due to connection issues.

Challenging Taylorusha instead.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    i'd go to absent but at least once a week i think i could do a battle and once i get my ds problem fixed i'll be very much focusing on working my way back up the ladder. as XDLugia said i don't want to be a hinderance to others but i can still battle ever so often.

iKokoro

Yada Yada
    Years
    I challenge Juxta.

Also... I reached position 30 since Tadashi-san DN/A'd, do I gain 1 extra LAP for that?

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    wait a second, if im number five is the only way to rank up by beating fire wolf?
    well i guess it doesnt matter since i am going to challenge him anyways, so i challenge fire wolf......

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I'd like to join the Shoddy Ladder please.
    Shoddy Username: Gofre (All servers)

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    I'd like to join the Shoddy Ladder please.
    Shoddy Username: Gofre (All servers)

I added you.

i haven't been added to the ladder, did i register in the wrong format?

I challenge Juxta.

Also... I reached position 30 since Tadashi-san DN/A'd, do I gain 1 extra LAP for that?

You gain LAP anyway.

SIGN-UP:
    Name: Nicktacular
    Shoddy NickT / FC: 4984-8762-3632

All was OK, I just didn't do update yesterday :P
    It is nice that you have notice it, that mean that you will be active.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back