• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    ...In other news

We only need one more leader for the shoddy division, then we can open up challenges. So if you see wolf or I on the server, don't be shy and ask for a test battle =]

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
    hey, i would like to fill the spot off a gym leader (wifi division), tiers: everything but NO ubers (so Limbo, Nu, Uu, Bl, Ou even NFE)
    plz let me now if i got the spot
    grtz

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    May I go for UU Wifi leader?

i would like to try out for a NU Only Position Wifi

hey, i would like to fill the spot off a gym leader (wifi division), tiers: everything but NO ubers (so Limbo, Nu, Uu, Bl, Ou even NFE)
    plz let me now if i got the spot
    grtz

If you're all ok with being tested on shoddy, come on the server whenever you want. Otherwise, you'll have to make an appointment with wolf to do it on wifi, but his internet is rather slow atm =(

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Eh, I don't think I'll be in that position anytime soon. Opposite Day CRUSHED me.
    ..That said, my team is HO...
    EDIT:
    I'll try anyway.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    You don't have to post to try-out everyone, read this from the first post:
    The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]
    Shoddy only for now: To try-out, please private / vistor message one of the testers (Wolflare or Aurafire) to schedule a match so we can place you depending on your battle skills. It is important to note that you are always allowed to try-out to be a Gym Leader even if all 8 spots are closed, we will just make another spot. However, if the league gets too cramped, then we will restrict spots.

I'll be on the PC Shoddy server for the rest of today if anyone needs a test battle.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    If it helps, I can lend out a hand for people who wanna battle on wifi, I could upload the video later on the global whatever you call it again for examination.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    If it helps, I can lend out a hand for people who wanna battle on wifi, I could upload the video later on the global whatever you call it again for examination.

That would actually be very helpful Prince, since Wolf and I can't really test people over Wifi. If you're still willing, I can PM you with more details.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    That would be great, though you don't have to test everyone if you don't want to.

Anyway, the Shoddy league is now open and available for challenges! Anyone is still free to try-out however.

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Now I officially challenge Thoughts.

EDIT: Who refuses to battle because he lost in an earlier battle he didn't realize was "official"
    xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I am truly sorry for not getting back to those who PM/VM'd me; I have a really tight schedule. When I am available, I will post to notify you :)

Good news is that I am available right NOW and hopefully will be for the next few hours or so. Please VM me now if you're available for tryouts :]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back