• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    If anyone could provide me with pokemon that can make up the team I want, I'd gladly play for a Wifi spot. :P But alas, I don't think anyone is willing to give out free pokemon. V_V

Also, I won't be available for challenges today or tomorrow seeing as how my AP US History test is this Friday.

Make up the team you want?:P seeing as i run my game on flashcarts i could pokesav you a team, i only use it as a last resort ;p I've done my fair share of breeding in the past, over 200 bred perfect babies ;p

It's free pokemon though, but if you are against legit hacks, i understand.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'm worried about the lack of interest from decent battlers on WiFi at this current moment, IMO i feel the WiFi leauge will be too easy from the responces so far. We need more people to be tested! D_A get ur ass on wifi and support it, no excuses >>

That might just be the way it has to be...If there's a natural disparity in skill between wifi and shoddy players, the league is naturally going to reflect that. So I'm not saying we should take people who are exceptionally horrible, but seeing as we're hurting for wifi leaders, we should take what we can get I guess =(

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    That might just be the way it has to be...If there's a natural disparity in skill between wifi and shoddy players, the league is naturally going to reflect that. So I'm not saying we should take people who are exceptionally horrible, but seeing as we're hurting for wifi leaders, we should take what we can get I guess =(

True, if we take what we got right now, say we got highly experienced battlers interested in taking a role, do we replace those gym leaders who we feel are lowered ranked or we can't cuz our decision is final?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    True, if we take what we got right now, say we got highly experienced battlers interested in taking a role, do we replace those gym leaders who we feel are lowered ranked or we can't cuz our decision is final?

As long as the wifi leaders we accept are aware that their position may be given to someone else based on their test battle, then I don't see why not. At least we'd get something going in the wifi department =(

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Well on that note, _Prince_, give me a day and time when we can get our test battle done. Hopefully I won't do as bad as I did in the PC Tournament(although that was a new team).

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Well on that note, _Prince_, give me a day and time when we can get our test battle done. Hopefully I won't do as bad as I did in the PC Tournament(although that was a new team).

I'm free tomorrow from 1pm onwards, or tonight, depends how i feel, ill get back to you if i'm able to get you done tonight :)

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I'm worried about the lack of interest from decent battlers on WiFi at this current moment, IMO i feel the WiFi leauge will be too easy from the responces so far. We need more people to be tested! D_A get ur ass on wifi and support it, no excuses >>

Well i mean i have no pokes lolol.

Ill get sav--breeding soon. :x

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    well i can do do both shoddy and wifi, an ill be most active on weekends and fridays. im free most afternoons though, so ill like to apply for a wifi position please:)

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Doom....doom...doom....doom....doom....doom....doom....doom....
    This place is DOOMED!!!!

Yeah. Becasue there seems to be diffulculty testing people for Wi-Fi, I offer my services (again)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm open again. If anyone wants to do a Shoddy league battle with me, they can do so today if you see me on. Not sure how long I'll be on, but it'll be a for a little bit.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Whaaaaa...?

How did you guys manage to start a league and have it here for two whole weeks before I noticed? :P

Anyway, now that I'm aware, sign me up for try-outs! :D

WiFi, of course. =P

Codyjd

PC League Wi-fi Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    I'd be interested in trying out for a wifi thing. :3

If you're interested here are some recorded wifi battles on youtube: /watch?v=YGJD1aIxGHk /watch?v=LRFqe5Yu23U

(Can't link to them because it won't let me link to things without having 15 posts)

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Any Wifi battlers that are interested in trying out, we will accept recorded Youtube videos or recorded videos on Platinum in place of a tryout battle since this is just going to end up dying if we don't get it going soon.

So if you have either one of the above two video options, PM me with it and I'll get back to you. Otherwise, schedule a match with Prince.

And challenge the goddamn shoddy league.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Any Wifi battlers that are interested in trying out, we will accept recorded Youtube videos or recorded videos on Platinum in place of a tryout battle since this is just going to end up dying if we don't get it going soon.

So if you have either one of the above two video options, PM me with it and I'll get back to you. Otherwise, schedule a match with Prince.

And challenge the goddamn shoddy league.

That is a good new.
    Since I'm not at all on the same timezone as Prince, I'll send you video numbers of my battle.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Consider this the official demise of the Pokecommunity League. I am now challanging the Shoddy Division.

Excuse me sir, but who might you be challenging in this fine establishment?

I'd be happy to battle you first if the time comes around when we are both on and able. ^o^

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Wolf, you can unlock my gym now, I think I have a few teams right now that can do fairly decent while I test more on Smogon. Thanks hun. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back