• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Singing Contest 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Just a reminder that entries will no longer be accepted after 11:59 PM PST tonight (2:59 AM EST). Entries must be attached in posts unless you absolutely cannot fit them - in that case you can leave a link, but attachments really are preferred.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Oh boy... I really don't want to put this up, but... I guess I have to now >w<
    Umm... So here it is... *hides*

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
    Years
    Wait, tonight?
    But the front page says the 14th!

...True, it also says Thursday, but that's beside the point.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Here's my entry. Sorry if the quality is bad, couldn't use the mac. D:
    Excuse the emoness. Also, I'm fully aware that this music sounds exactly like "Okay I believe you, but my Tommy gun don't" by Brand New. This isn't a professional song. I play music I enjoy playing regardless if it sounds like other songs, that's great that you may have noticed but this is still my song and no any other song it may sound exactly like. kthanxbai
    Lyrics
    Spoiler:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm only doing this out of boredom and probably a phonogenocide attempt. Gonna be a great way to start spring break.

Attachments

• valley_of_the_damned_karaoke.mp3
      4.1 MB

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
    Years
    Okay, there's no time to work out how to make the Pokemon theme song sound like the original without background singers, so instead, here's my rendition of Koi wo Shiyou Yo:

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Just 58 minutes! Good stuff so far, everybody! Nice work. ^^;

I wonder if there'll be any more entries? o__o; I think the next contest should be a "screaming" contest. lol

Morkula

Years
    Results should be posted right after we close the contest, unless we have any last-minute entries. So in about another 40 minutes.

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
    Years
    Ah, I wanna enter this! Don't close it! I'll record now. :D

Morkula

Years
    Sorry, it's 2:59 AM EST and you didn't have an entry attached by then. So the contest is officially closed. Maybe you should try again next time. D:
    And with that, I'm going to *Lock* this and make the results thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back