• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dev Team: The PokéCommunity UI Update

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I agree, it does look very nice... yet, when I try to download an attachment from this site, nothing happens. Why is that?

There was a downtime for PC yesterday and everything sorta broke because of it. You could say they're still working on a better fix, amirite?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2021
    There was a downtime for PC yesterday and everything sorta broke because of it. You could say they're still working on a better fix, amirite?

Indeed, I could. I was just wondering what was going on since none of the attachments downloaded anything.

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
    Will there be an option to switch between the old and new UI? This UI is awesome and all but I would like to relive the past with the old layout. The new UI reminds me too much of Windows phone and Windows 8's layout design and a lot of websites seem to be basing their UI design out of those OSes.

Back