• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Manga Characters Claim Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    | The Pokemon Manga Claims Thread |

Last updated December 2nd

Well since the previous thread was just closed yesterday, I have taken the liberty upon myself to restart and continue this claim thread. All previous claims will be honoured. Also, there are many people's claims from the previous thread who aren't on the list. This was either due to the claims already being full, or they did not specify which manga the character came from. However, you are welcome to repost you claims.

This thread gives the claimer [you] the bragging rights for you're claimed character to display anywhere on PC

However ...

| RULES |
    • You can claim Characters from any Pokemon Manga. That means you can choose from a wide variaty of Pokemon Manga Characters, including the Regular Manga series, Video Games Adaptions and the Anime Series/Movie Adaptions. Please be specific when claiming.
    • Just to make it clear, do not claim anime characters. If you wish to claim one, please go here.
    • Up to five members can claim a character. Anymore than that, well you'll have to wait then.
    • Think carefully before choosing, as you can only claim 3 characters.
    • Do not edit or repost the list. If you wish to add or change your claims, just post in the thread. And if you quote or repost your claims, they will not be processed.
    • You have the right to change your claim whenever you wish by either dropping one or picking up a new one. However, if the character you desire for has already been chosen by five members prior to your claim, then you may not have it.
    • Trading claims is allowed - as long as both memebers agree.
    • You have to be an active member of PokeCommunity to keep your claim. If two months passes without you having come to the forum, and you don't have a specific reason for it, your claim is being cancelled.
    Thanks to Ash_Pokemaster and Demyx for basis of rules

| CLAIMS |

<a>
    Agatha [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Bell
    Ash [Pokemon Zensho] - phantomness

<b>
    Black [Pokemon Kin Gin/Golden Boys] - Supreme Edgeboy Max
    Blaine [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Bell, BlainesApprentice
    Blue [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - BonzaiMudkip, fallen_natsumixx, Asuka Tenjoin, Auron
    Brawly [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Phantom_Bugsy

<c>
    Caroway [Pokemon: PiPiPi Adventures/Magical Journey] - Darku
    Courtney {Team Mangma} [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Miss Kana, Drew
    Clair [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Crystal_Clair
    Crystal [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Miss Kana, Crystal_Clair, Jeremy, Pikachu_Paw, Blaze Dragon | FULL

<d>
    Diamond [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Pikachu Charizard

<e>
    Emerald [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Flame the Blaziken, BonslyLover
    Eusine [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

<f>
    Falkner [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Karmillina
    Flannery [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - enyce, BlainesApprentice

<g>
    Giovanni [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Giovanni
    Gold [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - ♥Naomi♥, johnlai007
    Green [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - DININI, Cookie luvs Green, Bell, xXFallenXx, xoxkris | FULL

<h>
    Hazel [Pokemon PiPiPi] - Sarah
    Hikari/Berlitz/The Lady [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Auron, [ray.z], Pikachu Charizard, Ash_Pokemaster
    Hinata [Pokemon Ranger: The Comic] - Crystal_Clair, Avegaille, Asuka Tenjoin
    Hayate [Pokemon Ranger: The Comic] - Hayate

<k>
    Kazuki [Pokemon Ranger: The Comic] - Avegaille, Ash_Pokemaster
    Koume [Pokemon: PiPiPi Adventures/Magical Journey] - Miss Kana, Darku

<l>
    Lance [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - phantomness
    Lorelei [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - seelmaster
    LT Surge [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

<m>
    Misty [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - seelmaster, Shugotenshi-chan

<p>
    Peanut [Pokemon PiPiPi] - Sarah
    Pearl [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Pikachu_Charizard
    Plum [Pokemon: PiPiPi Adventures/Magical Journey] - Darku

<r>
    Red [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Ash_Pokemaster, DININI, Yellow-chan, swtaznsteph, phantomness | FULL
    Roxanne [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - enyce, Darkralts7
    Ruby [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - BonzaiMudkip, swtaznsteph, xoxkris, Opal Pikachu13, Asuka Tenjoin | FULL
    Rui [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Shugotenshi-chan

<s>
    Sabrina [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Drew
    Sapphire [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - DININI, CopyCat, evee-me, ybur_angel
    Silver [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - enyce, Drew, Opal Pikachu13, Pro_EV, Giovanni
    Steven [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - ~Kiki~of~The~Grand~Line~, swtaznsteph, Duplica pink

<t>
    Todd {Battle Frontier} [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Phantom_Bugsy

<w>
    Wallace [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Eefi, ~Kiki~of~The~Grand~Line~, hobohunter
    Wes [Collosseum adaption] - Giovanni, Gama85
    Winona [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Eefi, Karmillina, Art_Critic_Cubone, Shugotenshi-chan
    Witney [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Jeremy

<y>
    Yellow [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Akinari, BonzaiMudkip, xoxkris, Leo Dimshine

Alot of the list was copied from the old thread. If there has been any changes to names, please notify me via PM.

If you have queries, just drop [ray.z] a line.

Last edited:

eevee-me

Mayness Yayness
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2007
    Im not sure how to go about this but can I claim Sapphire?

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
    Years
  • Oh yeah ^ ^ i want to claim Steven cuz he's so handsome and handsome and handsome and handsome and handsome and finally handsome !!!! Of course he's tough, nice, serious, and he's a good guy (when lance is a bad guy T_T) but he's really handsome. I've seen him in the anime too (in different look he's still handsome) Don't you agree with me?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2006
    Guess I'll also put dibs on Wes from the Collosseum adaption. Haven't read the manga (if there is one), but I thought he was cool in his game

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • Hazel [Pokemon PiPiPi] - Asuka Tenjoin
    Hinata [Pokemon Ranger: The Comic] - Asuka Tenjoin
    Blue [Pokemon Special/Adventures] - Asuka Tenjoin

Thank you. ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I'll claim Wallace from Pokespecial
    You got him.
    I want...

Berlitz (D/P)

If in 1st December nobody reclaims Sapphire and Blue, can I have them ??
    Berlitz? By that do you mean the girl who's Hikari in the anime, cause that ain't her official name right?

Well anywho, you got her (I'll claim her too ^^). I guess I'll edit it whenever her official name is announced.

I should have already edited that part already ^^;;, cause I meant by the end of November. And I didn't mean reclaiming - they just have to had been here within the past 2 months.

Anywho, you can have both Blue and Sapphire, since some members haven't been active.

Winona from Pokespecial. Please.
    You got her.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Updated

Well I decided to change Berlitz to Hikari, as people would recognise that name more. Anywho, this change is only temporary until her official name is announced.

Unless it already has :P

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
  • Berlitz? By that do you mean the girl who's Hikari in the anime, cause that ain't her official name right?

Well anywho, you got her (I'll claim her too ^^). I guess I'll edit it whenever her official name is announced.

I think she is. Heh, you liked it too hehehe :D

Anywho, you can have both Blue and Sapphire, since some members haven't been active.

Gee, thanks !! I've won the big prize !! :D :D :D

eevee-me

Mayness Yayness
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2007
    I think she is. Heh, you liked it too hehehe :D

Gee, thanks !! I've won the big prize !! :D :D :D

What! aww come on I havent been able to get on...
    EDIT: and I posted the other day

Last edited:

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • Hayate Pokemon Ranger: The Comic - Hayate, Asuka Tenjoin

Sorry to bother you, but you made a mistake on the list, I claimed Hazel, not Hayate. ^^;

But, is it alright if I drop my claim for Hazel and claim Ruby? The member Flame the Blaziken hasn't been active since August. :o

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Sorry to bother you, but you made a mistake on the list, I claimed Hazel, not Hayate. ^^;

But, is it alright if I drop my claim for Hazel and claim Ruby? The member Flame the Blaziken hasn't been active since August. :o
    Sorry bout that hehe ^^;;

Well anywho since Flame the Blaziken hasn't been active here, then of course you can have Ruby.

eevee-me

Mayness Yayness
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2007
    Sorry bout that hehe ^^;;

Well anywho since Flame the Blaziken hasn't been active here, then of course you can have Ruby.

He also claimed sapphire, can I have my claim back as he has been more inactive than me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back