• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
  • Calinth-Yes, My Zorua is getting his own post

Calinth opened his eye and peeked at his trainer. Fast asleep. perfect. The small Zorua snuck out of the room, leaving Ty within his dreams. Once Calinth got out into the hall, he took on the form of Ty again. He checked his back and sighed. Stupid tail. Calinth wagged it twice before he continued walking. Hopefully they wouldn't notice it. The Zorua sniffed the air twice, and followed his brother's scent. He walked through the halls, staring at all of the posters and other junk that plastered the walls. Calinth grinned when he found the door to the outside and walked through.

Calinth wobbled a little bit when walking on the sand. This was a bit tricky. He finally spotted a little red- and-black fox near the shore next to two humans. One was Vince, the other he assumed to be Selena. Calinth put on his best grimace, and limped towards them slowly. He waited until he stood right behind them.

"So this is why you didn't stop by Selena. You were too busy staring off into space. Should've known. You don't give a damn about anyone but yourself. You stayed out here knowing perfectly well that Vince would leave me at the soonest possible moment to come here and play Kissy-Face with you!"

Calinth was grinning inside. This was fun.

(OOC: In Layman's terms, Calinth is an A-hole

Also as an afterthought: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwoAo6CiChU It's Zorua's laugh, which is bound to give him away in his next post.)

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Calnith Post

Calnith smirked this battle with the Scizor would be as fruitful as his plan and it was coming along nicely. Colossus took the attack like it was almost nothing, it only flinched a bit. The Metang then grabbed Blade right under his claws.

"Now Colossus use hyper beam!" Calnith ordered. He then looked to Cerberus and shook his head. "Get ready to face the Scizor after Colossus goes down," He said as the sky above him exploded as the hyper beam hit Blade.

Vincent Post

"What wha?" Vince said as he turned back and saw Ty standing before him looking perfectly fine. It didn't make any sense how could he be standing behind him. He then looked to Shade who was laughing his butt off, oh! Now Vincent got it, it most be Calinth disguised as Ty.

"Calinth quit posing as Ty!" Xack shouted as he then turned back to Sel to see if she was even going to say anything about what Shade had said. Way to kill a mood Calinth.

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • "Meow?" Jerry said, confused. A strange pokemon just entered their den.

"I'm sorry sir," started the Persian mother. "But this little mouse here was caught fair and square by my son. Now you wouldn't want to ruin his special moment, would you? It is his first successful capture. I want him to savor it."

Butler sat up, still dazed. He saw a purple figure. Liking the color, he began to clap; very slowly due to his lack of energy. An electric current crackled in his cheeks as they do when a Pichu is sick or severely hurt.

An accidental Thunder Wave ripped out of Butler, electrifying the floor. Jerry went down instantly, screaming in pain as the Mother endured it.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • ah! Woah!" Snype said. He grabbed onto Able and jumped up onto the wall, gripping hsi claws into it. Butler let out a stream of electricity and hit the Meowth with a Thunder wave. The mother endured it but with Jerry taken out, it wouldn't end up nicely. At least they were formal.

"Aw geez..." Snype said, looking at the two hurt Pokemon. But this was a great opprotunity to make an excuse. "T...thats what I was going to warn you about! Eatting that Pichu is like eatting poison! If your son eats him, then that electricity will really effect him later in life!" Snype pleaded. Able simply watched them converse, staying silent throughout the whole thing.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Bri watched with a smile as Skye got to know a Cubchoo. He whirled around as he got hit from behind with yet another snowball. This time there was no mistaking the small laugh. Bri had had enough.
    "Nova! Use Odor Sleuth and find who's throwing these snowballs at me!" Bri said as he sent out his Growlithe. Nova put his nose to the ground and a black shape flew out of the snow and rammed into him. Nova leapt back and snarled as the bandage Brian had made was ripped off and his head began to bleed freely. The black shape landed and turned to face him. It was a Sneasel.
    "Nova, I don't want that wound to get infected, return! Duster! Let's go get him!" Bri said. Nova growled menacingly as he was returned, and Duster took his place.
    "Hi there! You gonna battle me?" Duster said with a confident grin.
    "You're going down! My claws will see to that!" the Sneasel said.
    "We'll just see about that! Duster, use Double Slap!" Bri said. She ran at the Sneasel, who nimbly dodged and Scratcheed her in the back. She whirled around and puched him twice in the chest. Sneasel jumped back and held his chest. That was the key. Sneasel was very fast, but couldn't take many hits! It seemed that was the case with most of Bri's pokemon.
    "Use Encore!" Bri said, having no idea what the move did. Sneasel Leered at Duster and she looked a little timid. But then she came back and started clapping a lot.
    "Do it again!" Duster shouted. Sneasel looked baffled. He Leered at her again. She shrank some more under his gaze, then hit him over the head twice with Double Slap. Bri kne what the move did as Sneasel leered at her for a third time, and she Pounded him in the face. He rolled back and struggled to his feet. Bri threw the pokeball and it began to shake. Finally, it dinged.
    "I caught a Sneasel! That was awesome!" Bri said happily. Duster climbed up onto his shoulder. Bri sent out the sneasel.
    "I'm going to call you Frost. Do you like the sound of that?" Bri said. Frost shrugged.
    "I don't care. Just so long as I get to mess with people!" Frost said with a smirk.
    "You should meet Snype! I bet the two of you would get into all kinds of trouble together!" Duster said joyfully. Bri picked Frost up, who pushed him away and leapt to the ground.
    "Sorry, but I don't need to be carried kiddo! Just put me back in that ball so I can think of something funny to do," Frost said. Bri shrugged and returned him. Well, at least he wasn't getting snowballs thrown at him anymore.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Skye glanced over at Bri and smiled st him, quietly hugging Cubchoo. "you going to use a Pokeball?" Rama asked. The boy shook his head and his Zorua sighed. "You are an unconventional human, only using Pokeballs when you have to, training yourself until you drop, learning silent battle, I'm starting to think Cam's the normal one."

"He ih-is," Skye replied promptly, causing laughter. "Yuh-hour name ih-his Pala," the trainer told the baby, who tilted her head. Skye suddenly grinned and put the Cubchoo down, who latched to his leg. Smirking, Skye made a snowball and fired at Bri's face.

Years
  • The hyper beam had hit Blade head on "Crap" Jack mumbled to himself, normally a move like Hyper Beam wouldn't be very effective against a steel type like Scizor but that close range may have been trouble. Jack glanced at Calnith was he readying his Houndour already? Was that just a suicide play to damage Blade. As the smoke cleared the Metang fell to the ground like a boulder knocked out. What sort of trainer really does that sort of crap, Jack was pissed now and he watched as Blade floated down to the ground clutching one of his arms in pain. "Whats wrong buddy?" Jack asked in concern of his pokemon's health {Nothing the Hyber Beam hurt my shoulder but I can fight} Blade wasn't going to give up even with one arm he was gonna fight on and stared down the Houndour who he knew was coming next.

Nideous

Years
  • Bri was hit dead in the face by Skye's snowball. He laughed with delight and picked one up himself.
    "It's on now Skye! Drizzle! Frost! Duster! Get him!" Bri shouted as he hurled his own missle, though his aim was that of a typical ten year old, wild. Duster hopped to the ground and started throwing snow at everyone. Drizzle came out and shook his head with laughter, until Frost hit him with a snowball from behind. The two of them began to hurl snowballs at one another, with Frost diving into the snow to keep from getting hit.
    "Guys, you're supposed to help me!" Bri said exasperatedly. Oh well, he hurled another snowball at Skye.

(OOC: My, a little silliness to go with all these serious situations. :P)

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    (Skye loves relaxing :p)

Skye dodged with a grin, laughing at the Pokemon. Rama yowled cheerfully, getting snow for Skye to throw. Paws did not work... Wait. He flipped and transformed... Into Skye! Skye saw this and grinned. The pair fired at Bri, Rama cackling insanely.

Pall squeaked then seemed to get it. Her small tail twitched as she stared around! She released small puffs of snow.

Nideous

Years
  • Bri dove to the ground and was soon back up with a snowball in each hand. He hurled them at each Skye. He wasn't even sure which was the real one anymore. Duster pegged him with a snowball of her own.
    "Duster! Who's side are you on?" Bri asked between laughs. She merely grinned until Frost came out of the snow behind her and dropped a mountain of snow on top of her. He disappeared in the snow with a laugh before she even had the chance to dig herself out. Drizzle took pity on Bri and tossed a snowball at one of the Skyes with a grin. Bri smiled, now they were even. He didn't even see what the Cubchoo was doing as he hurled a snowball at Skye.

(OOC: Neither of them are dressed for this. Let's hope they don't get sick XD)

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    (XD)

Skye was about to throw another before Rama nudged him. Oh right, he should be cold but wasn't. Darn he had been having fun. He sighed an picked up Pala again. He had to get going he realized. He still had to go that haunted dorm today...

"Buh-Bri!" he called. "We Shuh-should geh-het back a-and warm uh-up!"

Rama nodded and returned to normal, smirking.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Calnith

"Rest now Colossus we have much training to do," Calnith muttered as he returned his knocked out Metang. "Cerberus charge!" He roared as his Houndour charged at Blade with incredible speed. Cerberus was his fastest pokemon and his most ruthless. "Let's finish this in one attack, Scizor is a bug-steel type so a fire type pokemon like you should end this quickly," He added as Cerberus charged at Blade.

"Now use double team and start running around the Scizor and use flamethrower!" Calnith ordered as more Cerberus' appeared next the Houndour and they all began running around Blade. They then let out powerfull streams of flames from their mouths flying straight toward the Scizor. "One of you cover the air!" Calnith shouted knowing a Scizor has wings. One Cerberus stopped shooting flames and jumped into the air and used a flamethrower attack from the sky. Calnith smirked, this plan would work.

Nideous

Years
  • It was only then that Bri realized he was shivering. He dropped the snowball he was about to throw and nodded.
    "Come on, guys!" Bri shouted. One last snowball nailed him in the back of the head and he whirled around. Duster and Frost both pointed at each other. Bri sighed and returned them both. Drizzle patted him.
    "We'll come back here later with the whole gang and have a really big snowball fight!" he said with a grin. Bri nodded. He just had to tell all his friends about this place!
    "Alright! I'm going to my room to get a bath and some dry clothes! We should hurry up before we begin to freeze to death!" Bri said, his teeth starting to chatter. He was a lot colder now that his clothes were all wet from the snowball fight. He began walked back toward Entei Dorm.
    "You coming?" Bri asked Skye.

(OOC: You also might want to update your pokemon, seeing as how you caught another one!)

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    (I will tomorrow. iPod is troublesome.)

Skye nodded, zipping his jacket. Pala squeaked and clung to the fabric, still sniffling. Rama trotted ahead of them proudly, waving his tail like a flag. He would stop at the dorm, warm up, and get his computer. Oh and heal his Pokemon.

"You should wait till later," Rama muttered. "Cooler stuff happens at night."

Skye snorted at the comment but didn't reply. Today had to be the day he missed his sense of touch. He quickly caught up to Bri.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Calinth

Calinth's mouth curled up into a scowl. He transformed back into his fox form in a flash of red light. The small fox's lips were curled back, and it was displaying his sharp fangs. Vince had seen through Calinth's disguise so easily. How!? How had he seen through it so simply? He had everything perfect except for the tail, and Vince hadn't even seen that! A thought came to Calinth's mind.

"Hey Vince! I challenge you to a battle!"

The Zorua grinned. He would beat Vince in a battle and humiliate him! And get experience at the same time! Two pidgeys, one stone.

"So are you ging to fight me? Or are you too scared that you'll lose?"

Nideous

Years
  • Brian practically ran to his dorm. He went slow enough, though, that Skye could easily keep up.
    "I g-g-g-gotta get into something warm!" Bri said through his chattering teeth. He left Skye in the hallway and walked into his room and threw his soaking jacket onto his bed. He grabbed some clean clothes and rushed into the bathroom and turned on the shower to the maximum heat setting. But that was too hot.
    "Yeow!" Bri said and he turned it down. At least he wasn't cold anymore. He quickly dried off and walked back into his room and saw Thyme hanging his jacket up. His bed was soaked. There was no way he could sleep in that now! He sighed.
    "You're the one that just throws your stuff around! Here!" Thyme said. She tossed his belt with his other five pokemon on it at him. He put the belt on and stopped holding the pants up. Like everything else of his, these clothes were hand-me-downs. At least there were only a few holes in these pants. Oh well. At least his pokemon weren't hand-me-downs. No, he felt pride that he had befriended everyone of them himself!

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Skye smiled quietly and went to his room. As Pala explored, he started a lukewarm shower. Looking around in his bags a moment, he hung up his clothes to dry while he showered. Finishing, he put dry clothes on and shook his wet hair. Pala squealed, her fur getting wet. Rama chuckled, leaping from the bed to watch Skye pack.

The boy finished and turned up the heat slightly for the dripping fabric. Pala followed at a slow waddle until Rama picked her up and carried her out.

Nideous

Years
  • Bri walked out of his room and waited for Skye to arrive from... Whatever he was doing. Probably the same thing Bri had been, though he was probably taking his time with it. Soon enough, Skye emerged carrying his computer. Bri looked at him interested, remembering what he had heard this morning. Skye seemed to have some kind of secret mission! That was awesome! Thyme pulled on his still wet hair from where she was sitting on his shoulders.
    "You have something you have to do too!" Thyme reminded him.
    "That's right! I need to get to the pokemon center to help out some more! Later Skye! Good luck with whatever it is you're doing!" Bri said before hurrying to the pokemon center. He made it on time and began walking with the nirse, listening to her tell him about more kinds of injuries and illnesses and how to treat them. He also got to do some more hands on work as he helped treat some of the easier patients. This was really easy, and he found himself enjoying his time here!
    "The nurse that was on duty this morning said you learned how to use the healing machine. Good, then while I go in the back and ffile more reports about you students, I want you to stay here. Restore anyone's pokemon that come in, but if it's something more serious than that, call me. Do you understand?" she said. Bri nodded. He decided to start with his own pokemon. He got his pokeballs off the machine and put them back on his belt and then waited for someone to come in.

(OOC: Bri moves very fast when he's excited.)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • (ಠ_ಠ)

Valorie's Post

Valorie stopped at the cafeteria to get something to drink. Sitting down and nursing said drink she began to write in her planner, once again using it as a diary. She had thought she was going to drop this habit, but alas quitting cold turkey had proved unsuccessful. It was just so helpful to be able to speak about something without there being any consequences or judging or drama or any of that.

It was only when she heard a snicker from literally over her shoulder that she realized her privacy had been compromised. Aw hell no! She spun around to face her stalker, catching a young boy around her age covering his mouth and withholding laughter. Valorie's face grew a bright red and she balled her fists as if she were going to fight. Of course, it really wasn't the case. She didn't really /do/ any fighting herself. She had taken martial arts at some point, but it was honestly more for the exercise than for practical application of self defense.

Her phone rung, but she found herself beginning to seeth before getting all up in said boy's face. She was too angry to answer her phone. It only rang once though, which was odd. Was that a text message? She didn't care for the moment. She had a jerk to deal with. Said jerk withdrew only slightly at her rage.

"You..."

She raised a finger and poked said boy on the forehead in a provocative manner, though he was somewhat taller than her.

"Are so... mean!"

Boy that had come out sounding lame. The boy just sort of raised his eyebrows, clearly unimpressed. Yet, he couldn't find it in him to be any more of a jerk, and so he relented.

Young Boy: "Um... sorry."

Valorie didn't buy it. He didn't have his entire heart in on it either way. Besides, you didn't just spy on a random stranger's diary and then say sorry! No way! She had already managed to write horribly embarrassing stuff in there!

"Let's settle /this/ with a pokemon battle!"

Several students rolled their eyes. The young boy raised an eyebrow before getting serious.

Young Boy: "Well, if you insist..! Go, Machop!"

Valorie stared him down for a moment as the young boy threw a pokeball, releasing a Machop. She then pulled out Trapinch's pokeball and let her out. She had a feeling this pokemon the boy had sent out liked to get close to its opponents.

Young Boy: "Machop, use karate chop!"

Valorie smirked. She knew what was going to happen. Trapinch was able to handle herself better without orders in battle than Charmeleon. Machop ran at Trapinch, who opened her huge mouth slightly in a threatening manner. Machop hesitated a moment, stopping and staring at those horrible, horrible sharp teeth before obeying his trainer and stepping forward within range to hit Trapinch with a karate chop. Trapinch was successfully hit with the attack but promptly took a nice huge bite of Machop's arm. The bite itself did insane damage and Machop let out a shriek, slamming his other hand into Trapinch in an attempt to get free. Trapinch merely proceeded to shake Machop around like some sort of chew toy.

Valorie lowered her gaze, hiding a smirk. She felt bad for that Machop, but couldn't help but enjoy the look on his trainer's face.

"That's enough, Trapinch, finish him with a return!"

Trapinch proceeded to toss Machop into the air and then slam into him on the way down with a very powerful Return attack, sending Machop skidding across the ground. The pokemon had fainted completely after that vicious onslaught.

Young Boy: "...Yeah well..! I'd like to see you try that again! Go Crabby!"

Valorie frowned. She then returned Trapinch, pulling out Charmeleon's pokeball and letting her out.

Young Boy: "Hey, that's not fai--...Wow that was really dumb! Crabby use Bubblebeam!"

"Charmeleon, Dragon Rage!'

Valorie's smirk grew as she watched Dragon Rage overpower Bubblebeam with minimal effort, scorching Crabby for a one hit KO.

The young boy let out an angry cry of rage, frustrated by Valorie's rather powerful pokemon. How was he supposed to know she was crazy competitive? The young boy's face contorted into one of frustration and annoyance.

Young Boy: "Go Pidgeotto!"

The young boy released his pidgeotto, only for the entire cafeteria to collectively gasp as Valorie returned Charmeleon and sent out Dragonair, mainly because Dragonair was /huge/.

"Show him who's boss, Dragonair!"

Dragonair got the hint, getting right up in the boy and Pidgeotto's face, promptly slamming her head into Pidgeotto with a Dragon Rush for yet another one hit KO. The young boy screamed like a little girl as Dragonair leaned in close. Sure, if one knew Dragonair on a personal level she was a sweetheart, but dragons were somewhat infamous for having a temper. He had no pokemon left. Yet, Dragonair proceeded to actually back off before being returned. Valorie walked up to the young boy and placed her hands on her hips, a demanding tone in her voice. She wanted a more heartfelt sorry.

"Well?"

The young boy was scowling and averting his gaze, pretty angry over having been stomped in such a manner. When Valorie got too close he abruptly reached up and shoved her before running away, directly out of the cafeteria. Valorie had little to no ability to fight, and so when things got physical she just sort of froze up, failing to react to being shoved and stumbling backwards briefly before falling and landing on her rear, catching herself with her hands to prevent herself from falling onto her back and or hitting her head. She looked around, startled and irritated for the offender only to find that he had left... and... there was an adult staring at her disapprovingly.

Oops. Had she just had a grudge match in the middle of the lunchroom? Yes she had. Said teacher went over to Valorie and told her she needed to come with him, now. With a hung head Valorie followed the teacher out of the lunch room, presumably in trouble for not taking it outside. This was confirmed when the teacher scolded her for not doing so, talking about the repercussions of her actions. She eventually managed to get out of it with only a serious warning not to do it again.

Valorie walked away, sighing lightly to herself. Perhaps it had been a bit silly, but... somehow she had just felt like she had to do it, like that boy had offended her, challenged her honor, or something like that. She took out her planner and looked at it. Was using this thing as a diary going to become more trouble than it was worth?

It was then that she remembered that her phone had rung during the battle. Oh hey it was Mark! He was... finding lost pokemon? She thought they were supposed to go to the mountains together. Frowning disappointingly, she put her phone back in her satchel. Well, he had told her to meet him at the pokemon center. She might as well head there. Perhaps he wanted her help or something. Valorie proceeded to head on down to the Pokemon Center. Perhaps she could get Trapinch treated for the minor damage she had recieved during the previous battle while she was there.

005xh.png
    Charmeleon ♀ Lv. 25 (Dragon Rage, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt)
    148i.png
    Dragonair ♀ Lv. 33 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush)
    328p.png
    Trapinch ♀ Lv. 22 (Bite, Dig, Faint Attack, Facade, Return, Toxic)
    frilish.png
    Frillish ♀ Lv. 10 (Absorb, Bubble, Night Shade, Toxic, Watersport)
    ---
    ---

Mackenzie's Post

Mackenzie smiled. This girl in front of her totally wasn't like her. Yet, Mackenzie didn't really /want/ people to be like her. She was often obsessed with being weird and or different. This is why she never seemed to care if someone did something she deemed uncool. Handshakes though. Those were totally cool, mainly because they were ironic. Same reasing being fully dressed at the beach was cool. She reached out and took Brogan's hand, shaking it formally before letting go. She introduced herself as she did so.

"My name's MacKenzie. Nickname's Mac, though."

She then glanced at Jack, who didn't seem to realize she was there. Psh. She noted that she was tempted to battle him. Regardless, she resisted said urge, not even allowing it to show in her expression or words. Brogan had offered to take her with them. Where were they going? She glanced at the Beach and suddenly felt boredom creeping up on her. This place probably didn't have anything as interesting as these two from what she could see.

"Yeah, sure, why not."

She then turned to watch Jack get into a battle with some other boy, which had apparently happened. As interesting as a battle was, she looked rather bored. After a few moments she turned her attention to Brogan, casually observing her.

Years
  • "Fire" Jack smirked, It was Blades only weakness and Calnith was looking to exploit it. Now a one handed Blade was being charged at. " Vacuum Wave" Jack had to counter and it was the perfect move, it would be able to destroy some of the clones will taking some power away from the Flamethrower. Blade put one hand in the air and started spinning creating a small tornado around him, obviously weakened by the fact he had a injured hand. The flames engulfed the tornado the battle field was getting hot, one by ones the clones started disappearing but now there was the problem of a the huge flame storm that surrounded Blade who was unable to control its movements now.

Back