• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Warehouse

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    I would like the Japanese movie event shaymin and regigigas! also to ask if its not SPC can anything be traded for em??!

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    UT Regigigas, Custap Berry - Naughty - 03098 [SPC]

I need this, check my thread for it.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Hroo, hrooooo, I want the Shaymin... What sorta things were you looking for?

Depends which Shaymin, and events for now. I don't have a wanted list, so just list the events you have through PM/VM/Post and I'll choose something.

you already VM'd me? I didn't get that message. What was it?

Sorry, I didn't VM you. I am really rushed these days. Just gimme till later on today, I'll post.

I would like the Japanese movie event shaymin and regigigas! also to ask if its not SPC can anything be traded for em??!

If its not SPC, I want events for them. If it is SPC, I want rare, good, special events for them.

UT Regigigas, Custap Berry - Naughty - 03098 [SPC]

I need this, check my thread for it.

I'll check your thread after homework.

Just for the record guys, I had a virus on my computer and it took me 2 days of Command Prompt and Spyware Programs to get rid of it. So this is my first time visiting PC in 2 days. I haven't gotten any new events, still stuck at 70.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Ugh, don't rush me guys. I'm working on it. Everyone will get a PM/VM/Post in their Thread when I want to trade or find something to trade for.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    I'm working on everyone's requests, and I am pressed for time today. All PMs/VMs/Posts will go out on Friday.

Currently chaining a Smoochum, EV training a Gengar. Nothing new for events.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Just posting to inform that I have finally got Smoochum as a swarm, and I am chaining it now. I have my Modest Sync. so hopefully this works. Chain of 12 as of now.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    BUMP, trying to send out the PMs/VMs ASAP. Been busy with piano lessons this week.

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I need
    UT Lucario, Metal Coat - Modest - 07157
    UT BABA Flygon, Yache Berry - Naive - 07018
    but first tell me the IVs or Stats of both of both of them.

Recheck my thread and let me know what you want.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    UT events only.

Unforgiver, I'll check your thread and get you the stats ASAP.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    I want the shiny duskull,any nature,I am willing to trade a legit shiny seaking or a legit shiny golem

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    smoouchum update please.

filler filler

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Not good. I found a shiny one, but it was Bashful so I released it. Waiting for the next swarm of Smoochum.

Back