• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéPurchase V6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rando

Lives to Eat
Years
  • The bagon has been duplicated, but other than that, it's just been sitting in my box. Would you be able to infect it with Pokerus as well, please?

jtien

:D
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    Hey can you send me a pokerus. I'll probably be dropping a few pokemon for EV training soon if thats cool.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Any Chatot is fine :) And I understand about your router problem :P Good luck fixing it! I'll put the trade on hold until then. :)

Oops! I missed you :( Are you ready, now?

Ok. :) Also, do you have a Moon Stone?
    No sorry i dont have a moon stone dusk stone or shiny stone :(
    but are you willig to trade?

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    are you in here cuz i cant see you?
    Yea. I see you coming in and leaving, and coming in and leaving, and coming in and leaving...
    The bagon has been duplicated, but other than that, it's just been sitting in my box. Would you be able to infect it with Pokerus as well, please?
    Ok :)
    Hey can you send me a pokerus. I'll probably be dropping a few pokemon for EV training soon if thats cool.
    Ok. I'll let you know I'm ready.

No sorry i dont have a moon stone dusk stone or shiny stone :(
    but are you willig to trade?
    That's fine. I'll let you know when I can trade :)

Last edited:

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • Lugia (EV-Trained)
    Level: 100
    Nature: Modest
    EV-Spread: HP 4, SpA 252, Spe 252
    Notes: Movie 10 Japanese Event

Would that be okay or not? :P

jtien

:D
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    Ok i'll see you online for a quick pokerus trade? My FC is 3567 6730 3604 thanks a lot. Let me know if you need any pearl exclusives.

Rando

Lives to Eat
    Years
  • Oops, just re-read my last post. I meant to ask you if you could infect the shiny Grimer with Pokerus, or trade me a Pokemon that is currently infected. I'll be sure to bring an extra Pokemon.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I can't trade right now. Here are all of my ongoing trades. Please let me know if I missed one:

RagerMaster - Bagon > Caterpie

TwilightBlade - Pokémon: Tangela
    Level: 1
    OT: Brian
    Requested EV Spread: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spe
    Notes: No sloppiness, keep Leech Seed + Leaf Storm, fully redis with username credit

Wildlife - Kangaskhan > Arceus, Chatot > PCP

Ueki_San - Glameow > Scizor, Murkrow > Manaphy

Assault - Lugia (EV-Trained)
    Level: 100
    Nature: Modest
    EV-Spread: HP 4, SpA 252, Spe 252
    Notes: Movie 10 Japanese Event

Assault - Pokerus

Rando - Shiny Bagon > Shiny Grimer, Pokerus

Jtien - Pokerus

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • ChrisMims, unfortunately it looks as though I won't be able to trade with you. My DS Lite is all of a sudden having trouble configuring my IP Address. I've tried everything I can to try and solve the problem but nothing seems to work. Whenever, if ever, I get this problem sorted, I'd love to trade with you. By the time I do you'll probably already have a Glameow anyway. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    Hi ChrisMims, I have finally got my router fixed (finally, thanks goodness!) and I am able to perform the trades now. I know you won't be able to trade until Sunday, so please have a word with me when you can trade again! I hope to trade with you soon!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thanks for waiting me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    Have your shiny Manaphy and Mew been hack checked?

If they're legit, I'd offer:
    shiny Turtwig
    shiny Chimchar
    shiny Piplup
    shiny Cyndaquil
    shiny Mudkip
    shiny Torchic
    shiny Treecko

any of these? (I know it says closed, but since there's no sign that I can't post when it's closed...I'm gonna post this. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to =/)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back