• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?Community Get-together 4 - Chit-Chat and RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
PM10000: Look what he did...
100marios and Oni Flygon: *sees Pokemaster10000 all fried up* what happened to you?
PM10000:Lets just say me and Browser had a little fight. *sees Browser coming back looking all bruised*
Browser: *Roars* I want a rematch..
PM10000: *Runs away horrified*

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2006
a kingdom hearts fanfic

Chapter 1 the new journey

Sora we got a message from king Mickey Dear, sora sorry I have to say this but the nobodies and the organization are back guys I need you three to come to Twilight Town you're the only ones that can stop them Goofy and Dould and me need your help hurry up hope too see you. Kairi and Riku get the Raft going ok Sora go get are key blades ok I will Sora we will leave tomorrow ok guys lets get some sleep yep later that night Kairi and riku hit Sora window with a little rock just too mins guys no wake up now its me riku wake up now Sora okkkkkkkkkk sry about that why did you guys wake me up at 3:30 in the morning because king Mickey needs us oh yea I forgot come on lets go ok is are Ralf done yet? yea we stayed up in till 1:00am oh sry its ok we are kind of tired lets go to Twilight Town . Are we almost there yet yep soon now are we there yet are we there yet Sora stop it sry guys now we are there. guys we are in twilight town cool how did you like this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back