• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
  • Agile accepted the french fry from the squirtle enthusiastically. It shoved it into her mouth, chewing ravenously. She blinked a few times, and swallowed, with a funny expression on her face.

"Wow...sounds like you're from far away," Skye said to Cadoan. "I've never heard of your hometown!"

Her gaze followed Cadoan's gaze to the trainer sitting with the Eevee by hismself.

"I'll be right back," Skye told them, and walked over to Rielly. "Hi. Um...I'm Skye. What's your name? Why don;t you come over and sit with us?"

She stood before him with a kind smile on her face, her blue-indigo eyes glowing warmly.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Marina was still looking out the window, the wind blowing her hair felt so good, she didn't want to leave that spot, but then she heard someone come in. She stared at the view for a while before looking at person who came in. She fixed her hair and tied it into a ponytail before closing the window.

Marina walked towards her bed and looked at her roomate. She doesn't look like any of the girls she imagined, she didn't look snobby nor mean, in fact she looked kind. Marina waited for a while before talking to her.

"Hi..." she said softly.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Anna laughed and continuned to eat and looked to Ali who was sneaking pokes to check the tempture of his food.
    "Ali, if I can eat mine your must be cooler than mine because I got my food after you...," she sighed.
    Leo walked over to Princess
    "Eevee, ee! Vee, ee, vee eevee..," Leo sighed to the small Pichu <<Translation: Our trainers are into each other huh?>>

Years
  • "Pi! Pichu Pi! Pipichu!?" No! Really! You just figured that out!?

Princess laughed loudly, almost rolling onto the ground.

"Well y'know, Anna, uh… My tongue has a lower boiling point than yours?"

He said to her, trying to recall some of the science classes he had last year. According to his teacher, the reason a Magmar is able to have fire burning on it at all times, is because the outer layer of it's skin is made out of matter, which has a higher boiling point than other pokemon's, meaning; in order for it to burn, the area around it must be at a much higher temperature than usual. Ali felt a bit geeky suddenly, so he began to think of something else, deciding to leave his "geekiness" for class!

"Where in the world could Harry be?"

Ali continued to ask, as he finally took a good chunk out of the chicken strips.

"Mmmmm, that is SO good!"

He howled, when he noticed that Skye was now talking to someone in the corner, who looked awfully lonely. Ali decided to leave Skye and the other student, and continued to eat his chicken strips, while Princess began to scarf down a few frys. He took the last sip of his coke, and decided to get more.

"I'm gonna go get some more Coke, do you guys want me to bring anything?"

Ali asked Cadoan and Anna.

Years
  • I got up from my table and went to order. "Can I have a cheese burger, fries and a fanta?" I asked the girl behind the counter.
    "Yea whateva." she answered in a non-caring tone. She left and came back with a plate with my order on it. "Take it kid." I took my food back to my table and started to eat it. Torchic hopped off my shoulder for once and started to steal my fries. "Oiy!" I said to him 'cause he was stealing the chip I was eating. "You don't want that, I've bitten it!" Torchic agreed and gave it back. I didn't bother trying to stop him take my chips so when I finished my cheese burger he hopped on the plate and started to eat them from there. I picked up my glass of fanta and leaned back to drink it.

Years
  • well i sat at the table and said to my self. "i have no friends here do i" my charmander got all angery when he hread this. and said"it ok with you and that you my friend but i need some more. any way what are you eating." charmander showed me his food. it was all covered in chilli at you can't tell what he eating "i just i get my own. MISS" a lady came and asked what do you want?" i answer "can i have a cheseburger" she then letf and came back with a burger "thanks" isaid but it looks like that she didn't hread me. i started to take big bites and then i remember a question. but who to asked. then i hread the name anna so i asked her. i shouted "anna. excussed me but can i ask you something. do you know why this school was closed. i hread it was something bad that happened but all the sites i gone to won't say. do you know?"

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I watched Skye follow over to Reilly. Again, I would not have wanted to be bothered. But I said nothing. Ali asked did I or Anna want anything else. "Erm- Some Rice cakes for Squirtle." I said as I reached into my pocket and handed him $5. "Keep the change if you want."

Some boy was yelling across the Hall at Anna. Squirtle had finished his fries. I gave him the rest of my burger and began on the salad. "Your gonna be living off rice cakes when we cant make it to the Dinning Hall." I said coldy to Squirtle. It ignored my remark and furiously devoured the rest of my burger.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat looked up at the girl, her hair pulled out of her face in a ponytail. She seemed nice, her eyes were warm and friendly. "Hey," Nat said slowly. "Sorry if I'm a bit down in the dumps for awhile.... My parents just died, and I'm trying to cope with it. My name's Natalie, but I prefer to be called Nat. This is Riachu, who has a problem with eating waaaaay too much."

"Ri! Riachu!" Raichu said indignitally. Nat giggled, the first sincere giggle she's let out since the death of her parents.

"So, what's your name, and where's your Pokemon?"

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    He shyley looked up at her and gave a half smile.

"I-I um..I'm Reilly." He looekd bakc down and remembered her question about going over ot her friends.

"I uh don't know I'm fine by myself. You get used to it..." He looked back down.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Are you...are you sure?" Skye asked, trying to hide her skepticism. "They're really, very nice. You don't have to be alone...well...if you change your mind, you are certainly welcome. I know we'd love to have the company."

She smiled, and walked back to the table, and when she sat back down, looked back to where Reilly was sitting. She hoped he would come to sit with them. She bit her lower lip, and returned to the table conversation.

"Where do you think Harry is?" she asked.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    He sat the his head down. He was so afraid. He never had good luck when making firends. They either pushed him away or he scared them. He sighed and looekd at Eevee.

"Do you think I should?" Eevee jumped up and smiled.

"Ee eevee!" It started jumping and Reilly smiled. He Patted Eevee on the head and stood up and walked slowly over to skye.

"H-hi.."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Hi," Skye smiled invitingly as Reilly sat down with them. Agile, her spunky Pikachu, greeted his Eevee. "Glad you could join us."

She turned to the rest of her friends at the table.

"Everyone, this is Reilly," she said officially. "Reilly, this is Ali, and Anna. Our other friend Harry should be joining us soon."

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
  • Harry closely followed behind Ali. With him, his loyal Bulbasaur followed to his right, easily keeping up with their regular pace. Retracing their steps, Ali and Harry eventually arrived at the staircase they used to reach the third floor. They followed it down to the Onix fountain where ali easily found another map of the building.

"According to the map, we can get down to the dining hall if we take those stairs down?" Ali said, pointing to a set of stairs to the side. He quickly walked over to the stairs and Harry followed him down, every now and then checking to see if Bulbasaur was still with him.

As they walked down, a large glass window seemed to rise, growing larger as they approached it. From the view, Harry could see the Academy grounds outside. Chalk outlines of arenas in the sand and cement along with what appeared to be an outside training ground. Several wooden and metal structures rose from the ground, placed orderly around the arenas, some inside.

"They look like playground equipment..." Harry mused to himself. "Yet, we're too old to play on a playground. Perhaps they're there to help us train our pokemon. To get us used to diferrent situations and areas."

Harry continued to gaze outside, not seeing Ali disappear along another of set of stairs leading down to the Dining Hall. Shifting slightly to the left, he glanced out furthur along the school grounds, seeing that the arenas stretched far beyound the eye could see. Other types of areas seemed to be built: grassland, water, and even steel.

"It's amazing..." he said softly. "Isn't it Ali? Ali?"

Harry turned, expecting to see his new friend and roommate, instead, he found the empty in-between floor of the two stairs. Looking around, Harry suddenly spotted the gold sign stating that the Dining Hall was down the second stairway. Realizing that Ali left already, Harry shook his head and walked down the stairway to the Dining Room.

Harry quickly entered the double wooden doors and looked around. It appeared as if a hundred students had already entered and were busily talking and eating. Spotting Ali and Skye, Harry quickly noted their location, before looking around some more. To the right, Harry could see a wooden counter with a golden menu behind it. Harry walked closer, trying to see the sign.

He gazed at it a moment, before joining the short line that had formed. Soon, however, he arrived to the front of the counter and looked to the chef.

"Could I have tomato soup, a hamburger, and a Diet Coke?" Harry asked. A strange meal to have for brunch (he wasn't sure wether this was breakfast or lunch). The chef nodded and a minute later, brought over an elegant platter with the soup, hamburger, and soda. The soda swished in a beautiful glass cup, the hamburger arranged perfectly on a plate, and even the soup bowl seemed to be detailed.

Slightly amazed by the arrangement, Harry slowly walked over to the table with Ali and Skye, breathing in the aroma of the food and the entire Dining Hall. Even at mealtime, the Academy seemed to surprise him. No wonder it was so expensive to attend.

Harry finally managed to reach the table and sat down next to Ali, who seemed to be preoccupied with Anna. Shaking his head, Harry turned to Skye.

"Sorry I'm late." he said. "I just was distracted by the Academy arenas outside. Have you seen them?"

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    He said hi to Ali and Anna. He smiled and looekd at Eevee as he jumped up onto the table and onto reillys lap. He patted eevee on the head.

"so are yo uall new to this school or have you been here before. I'm new."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "I haven't," Skye answered Harry. She took a sip of warm tomato soup from her spoon, and swallowed it thoughtfully. "I was thinking about checking them out tomorrow morning before classes started. Maybe doing some kata out there to get in the mood for battling."

She smiled whistfully, taking another spoonful of soup. While she was doing so, Agile stole the bowl out from under her, and slurped the remaining soup down in one gulp. She burped loudly (for a Pikachu anyway.).

Skye could not suppress the giggle. Agile looked at her, a tomato soup mustache dominating her upper lip, and made Skye laugh even harder. Soon, she could not control her laughter, and promptly fell out of her seat onto the floor.

She stopped giggling for a moment, her face turning red in embarassment. She looked at everyone's faces, and burst out laughin once more. She clutched her sides, and finally managed to get up, and regain her seat. Agile smirked at her.

"so are yo uall new to this school or have you been here before. I'm new." had come from Reilly a split second before she hit the floor.

"Sorry, Reilly," Skye said, still trying to supress her laughter towards herself. "I think I totally interrupted your question. This is my first time at the Academy too!"

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: Now, I have to edit this.

**********​
    "'Sup Reilly. I said as he came up to the table. I acted as though I'd just seen him. This other boy walked up after him(Harry). We were all kind of crunched now. Ali came back too. I wondered if he had the rice cakes for squirtle, or just took my five bucks.

Squirtle finished the remains of my burger. His shell was so full I think it could've cracked. Suddenly Syke dropped back out of her chair. I grinned in laughter. Squirtle was too stuffed to notice anything. Night was approaching quick. I think I'll leave soon.

Last edited:

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    He smiled as he watched skye fall

"Are you alright?" It was the first time he foudn himself really smiling in a while." He yawned and looked around.
    "Wow its getting late, I think im gunna head up to the room and get to bed." He said his goodbyes to everyoen and left the Dining Hall, Eevee at his side. He made hsi way to his door and unlocked it and went in. He lied down ont othis bed with eevee beside him and thought.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • After composing herself, Skye covered her mouth as a yawn escaped it. She looked over at Agile sleepily.

"Well," she announced, carefully getting up from to table so as not to have another episode like the one a few minutes ago. "I think I will be going to bed too. Night all. Anna, are you going to come up to, or are you spending time down here some more?"

She looked at Ali, and then smirked at Anna with a friendly, knowing grin.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
  • OOC: Guys, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but from our previous posts, we determined it to be morning or at most, lunch time. Unless we took 9 hours to eat, it's still somewere around noon.

Years
  • OOC: I'm not all that too sure, either! But I guess most of us decided it would be some time in the evening to kind of move the day on a bit faster? Seeing how a couple of people have already gone to bed in the rp, It's probably be more of a hassle going back and forth between noon and evening, rather than just continuing in the current time-frame… But if you think about it, none of us really said what time it was when we arrived at the academy, did we? XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ali slammed a plate full of rice cakes onto the table,

"There ya go, 5 dollars worth of Rice cakes!"

He also brought himself another glass of coke, and continued to eat his meal.

"Don't leave, Skye!"

Ali said, disappointed.

"Weren't we going to check out the school after we finished eating?"

He asked, looking over to Anna, Skye, and Harry. The table that they were all sitting at, now had plenty of people together in a large group, all socializing with each other. Ali was very pleased to see that everyone was getting along with each other, but all though he didn't want to admit it, he knew that these friendships would soon be torn apart in rivalry… He banished the thought from his mind, and began to imagine what the rest of the Academy was like now. Princess seemed quite eager to go outside, but Ali much rather felt like navigating the halls while few people were using them, so he'd be able to get a clear sense of where everything is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back