• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
  • Psychic Thunder said:
    She sighed, she had arrived early then the classes were supposed to start and she held a letter tightly in her hand the only words visible were I have been re-accepeted into the Academy too! Hope to see you there! and it was written in red with a weird font, most likely from an instant messanger.

Sapphire Latios said:
    Scott yawned as he walked up to the school "Wow...finally here...cant believe it after so long! after it closed i thought id never get in this place!" Scott said as he pulled open one of the doors, it was morning, a little dark outside still, he saw two guys and a girl in the lounge

Raichu_tamer said:
    The marble floors were bright, and lucious as the sunlight shined upon it. The large windows were open, and let in a cool breeze as the sun began to slowly set.

The King of Water Pokemon said:
    Tahvie stepped into the lobby of the school, his clothes still wet. It had started to rain outside and he didn't bring an umbrella.

HKim said:
    "Could I have tomato soup, a hamburger, and a Diet Coke?" Harry asked. A strange meal to have for brunch (he wasn't sure wether this was breakfast or lunch).

Well, most people started with it being in the morning, while others changed the weather, and some sped up time. I think we should stick with the origional time frame, but, if you guys want to speed it up...

Years
  • it look like anna was not paying attention to me and then the lady came and ask "would you like desurt?" my charmander jump at the question and I asked for $10 worth of rice balls and ice cream charmander got a candy apple. she came back and slam the plate and the bag."thanks" i said. she left with out saying anything at all. "friendly person isn't she. charmander. hey and one at a time" charmander said with a monthful of candy apples. "char man der". i then got up with my stuff and so did charmander and i told him "lets go to that big group with Ali and the others and make firends. so we walk over there and i said "hi my name is mike and this is my charmander. do you mind if we set with you?"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: I'll fix the time thing for my post anyway. :P

IC: "Sorry," Skye apologized to Ali, who had asked her to stay. "It's been a long trek from Celadon. I'll just take a quick nap, okay? Give me like, half an hour?"

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: Lets keep the nighttime. It took us this long for everyone to get to the Dinning Hall (some people still in dorms). Its going to take us a couple of days to roleplay from miday to night. Just a thought...

**********​

IC: Ali slammed squirtle rice cakes on the lunch table. "Thanks" I said to Ali. I put them in a plastic baggy and in my pockets.

A boy came over to the table. (Dan, I think) And asked sit with us.

"Well its late. I see you all in classes tommorrow. Come on Squirtle." I said as we left the table. I was holding squirtle in front of me, he drifted to sleep.

*****​

I arrived at Room 200 and opened the door. Reilly was laying down with his Evee beside him.

I unplugged my laptop and sent a e-mail to my mom. Then squirtle and I went to sleep...

Years
  • OOC: I think Mike asked to sit with you, not me. My names Danny right? Hang on I'll check.... Yep I am Danny. I think we should stay with the nighttime thing. Oh and this will be my last post tonight, I'm fighting to keep my eyes open.

IC: I finished my fanta and let rip a huge burp. Torchic copied me and unleashed a massive burp for a tiny little thing. "You are my kind of pokemon!" I told him and smiled. "You want the rest of those fries?" Torchic shook his head and put his wings over his stomach, indicated he was full. "Ok then. Lets go to bed, big day tomorrow." Torchic agreed and hopped on my shoulder. I got in the elevator and went back to our dorm. I got undressed and got into bed. Torchic was snuggled beside me in bed. "Torchic you gotta sleep in your pokeball. If you want to sleep outside of it I'll make you your own bed, your own size." Torchic didn't want to but I made him get inside the ball. I finally got to sleep.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • The smile on Marina's face disappeared when she heard that Nat's parent had just died. She looked down and hoped that her roomate, and possibly her new friend, will be okay. She lifted her head when she heard her giggle. Marina's smile came back to her face again, as she spoke.

"I'm Marina Asakura, you can call me Mari for short." she said, standing up. "And this is..." she paused, calling out Misdreavus. "...Muu-chan, my Misdreavus." Marina said.

Years
  • i just got to talk to the big group then charmander started to pull at my vest. "what do you want?" charmander said "char" and pointed to a girl with blue hair. "opps must have not been paying attention to her" so i ran to her. "sorry, i left you here. you must think i am a jurk for tring to talk to you and just leave you. you said your name is marina. thats a very preety name. and that a very good looking misdermdis(sorry i can't speLl). my mane is mike anthe. this is my charmander(said "char man der") want to came and sit with that group over there. you must be lonly siting here by your self. and have you notice the alduts here are not the friendest people here. i feel i got 2 people hating me so far like that secutary." started to walk hoping she would follow.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Okay, well, with all the confusion...I'll just call it a night for my char, and move on....

IC: Skye unlocked her door and stepped inside the now dark room. She threw the light switch on, and proceeded to get into her pajamas. Agile climbed onto Skye's bed and proceeded to jump on it. Skye giggled at her Pikachu.

"Just don't break anything," she told her.

"Chu!" Agile grinned, doing a flip in the air.

"I'm too tired to play, Ag," Skye told her, a yawn escaping her. "I'll get up early tomorrow and we can go do some kata outside before class, okay?"

"Pika!" Agile nodded, seeming satisfied with the compromise. She tucked herself in happily.

Skye left to brush her teeth in the bathroom, taking note of the marble counter tops, the stainless faucet, the pleasant tiled floor. It just hit her how well-to-do this place was.

When she returned, Agile was already fast asleep. Skye clambered into bed, taking one last, longing look at her father's picture before she turned off the light, and went to sleep...

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: This RPG is dying. Bring it back 2 life!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Will try really hard to bring this back to life! It's such a cool rp!!!

IC: Skye awoke, stretching, and knocking Agile off the bed. The little Pikachu moaned and sat up on the floor, rubbing her head, and squeezing her eyes shut.

"Come on," Skye whispered. "Let's go do some kata before the day starts."

Skye went to her duffle bag, where her clothes were still packed, and withdrew a black, canvas karate uniform (a gi). She quickly dressed herself, fastening a black belt around her waist carefully, the ends of the belt never once graceing the floor despite its length. Agile put on a white canvas, Pikachu-sized gi top, fastening a black belt around her waist also. She looked up at Skye excitedly.

Before they left, Skye knelt by her desk, looking at her father's picture with a look of deep mourning on her face. She lit a candle quickly, said a prayer, and hastily blew out the candle, hoping that the alarms would not go off. With that accomplished, she wiped away a stray tear, slid on some hand-woven sandals, and walked out of the room.

The hallway was devoid of life as she padded softly down the hall with Agile by her side.

"Chu..." Agile said, her voice strained.

Skye looked over her shoulder to see Agile dragging her bo staff and Skye's as well, which was amusing since Skye's bo was six feet tall.

"Thanks, Agile," Skye said. She picked up the bo. "Sorry for being forgetful."

The continued outside, where Skye found a bit of land unmarked by arena paint. She proceeded to warm up, Agile jogging with her at her heels. When that was finished, they practiced bo kata.

Skye moved fluidly beneath the canvas of the bulky gi. Her arms and legs stretched out inches longer than she seemed to be. Her eyes were half-closed in concentration, becoming gleaming indigo slits when the red sun hit them. Her maple bo, polished, gleamed in the sun, sharply glinting to any watching eye with every movement she and Agile made together.

At one point, Skye felt her body shudder. She had been out here for nearly an hour practicing, when her body, her mind, in realization of the day of her father's death, collapsed in a puddle of sobs. She sank to the ground in tears, Agile running to her aid.

Skye hugged her small friend in an effort to find comfort. Agile felt tears escaping her eyes as well. Skye wiped her eyes furiously.

"Maybe we should head in..." she suggested. "I hope no one saw this...I need to be strong..."

She picked herself up and headed inside with a concerned Agile at her heels.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I woke up early this morning, since we went to bed early. I sat up in bed to see that squirtle had already been in my backpack and devoured the rice cakes that were suppose to last all week. I took a shower and put on some clothes.

"Email" I thought in mind. I had emailed mom last night. I ran under my bed to retrieve my laptop. I clicked on the reply from my mother, it read :

The rain hasn't stopped. Its been raining ever since you left. As usual, we've been hit by floods. The Mayor has claimed a state of emergency and Bencho(The family Vaporeon) has ran away. The hovercrafts of course dont work in floods so we're left with whats left in the fridge. If it continues(which the forecast predicts), we most likely will be evacuated to Phenac City Stadium. But dont let this ruin your studies, we'll be fine. Love,
    Mom :-)

I remember these days. The hurricanes always had to rush through Phenac City and we were left in state of emergency. Every man for himself. I didnt like it like this. I slammed the laptop shut and out the dorm.
    ----------------------------
    OOC:Skye do you want to start another RPG like this(you or me) if it dies out?

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • I'm confused.... Marina was in my dorm with me.... (OOC)

IC: Nat chatted with Marina for awhile, that is, untill Riachu fell asleep in her lap. She let out another small giggle and bade Marina goodnight.

The next morning, Nat woke with a start. Riachu was already up and running. Nat decided to let it settle down with a bit of outdoor yoga. As the pair went out, they saw a girl and her Pikachu hugging each other and crying. Nat felt sorry for the pair, and went up to talk to them.

"Hello," she said tentatively, "What's wrong?"

"Ri, Riachu?" inquired her Riachu.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
  • OOC: Guys, don't worry. The roleplay isn't dying. With summer approaching, schools are giving out final exams and tests. Due to that, students will be busy with school work. Many of the roleplayers are teenagers who need to study. Just wait, the roleplay is slow now, but as summer approaches, it should pick up again.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye looked at teh girl standing before her with the Raichu. Agile looked at them with soggy eyes. She buried her face in Skye's shirt.

"Everything's...fine," Skye assured her, catching her breath, and holding back the hiccups that threatened sobs once more. She felt a little ashamed and awkward. "I'd better...get going..."

She looked back at the girl, her face redrawn to show the casual but bright smile she usually held.

"I'm Skye," she told her. Her tone was a little softer. "This is my Pikachu, Agile. Who are you?"

Years
  • i woke up and charmander was still asleep. i went to check the e-mail on my poketop. i one from home.it said

how my baby doing. and your charmander. i hope you studing hard. and training hard. my little boy is all group and a way from to become come a pkmn trainer.

everything here is okay. your little sis and bro are okay. the weather is fine, profesor edwards misses your help at her lab but she doing okay. that all i have to say. be careful and e-mail back soon.

love
    mom

that mom for you always worry. i look at the time and saw it was 5:20. that is to early for breakfest. i go training outside. "charmander wake up we going to train" charmander started to wake and got up and replie with a ember. and said "char" . "you look happy lets get out then" i told him. we left the dormroom and saw the grass near the ruins. from my dorm. i got out of the school and run thorgt the town to go to those grasses. we got there and saw a mareep. "charmander use ember!!" the ember scared the pkmn to attack. mareep use a tundershock. the battle continuals on and the i told charmander to use the TM move i taugt it before we left. "dragon claw" the attack hit and mareep fell. "that good charmander but let go train a little bit more til breakfest

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • I wanna join! This looks like fun

Name: Kenji
    Age/Grade/Rank: 16
    Looks: Kinda short. Black hair, "cute", wears a dark blue Yukata
    Starter Pok?mon: Natu (Male)
    Pok?ball: Standard
    Personailty: Nice, kinda quiet though; friendly; is psychic
    Hometown: Ecruteak

Years
  • OOC: Hkim is right, as soon as school starts to end, this rp will be thriving with life! =D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ali groaned, looking out at through the window. Princess was curled up in a corner on the sofa. Ali saw two people conversing, they both looked quite familiar, but he was too tired to register his thoughts and figure out who they were. He could barely remember what had happened the previous night, he figured he was probably up very late. Rubbing his eyes, he threw the blanket off himself, walked into the bathroom, and took a shower. He walked out wearing a tight grey T-shirt, and a very loose, baggy pair of grey pants. His hair was drenched in water. It was no longer parted as it usually was, but combed back, looking a tad scruffy. He brushed away a strand of his hair from his eye, but it easelessly rolled back down the side of his face soon after. He looked at the clock, and saw that there was still 30 minutes until breakfast would begin to be served, so he did his bed, and sat down on the sofa with Princess. She slowly peeled open her eyes, then happily rubbed her head against the edge of the arm rest of the sofa.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back