• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • "Cool," she said. She heard Ali mention "the incident" and didn't know what he ment. Not knowing what she was getting herself into, she inquired "Incident?"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Professor Leen began her lecture as soon as everyone had filed in and the bell rang. She scooped up a piece of chalk, and went right to the board, scratching her name in sharp, jagged letters. Skye squinted, and bit her lower lip.

Boy, she thought, I hope she doesn't write too many notes...her handwriting is terrible!

Skye leaned over and reached into her bag to pull out a notebook covered in Pokemon stickers. She flipped open to the first page, and scribbled down the date. The numbers made her frown, and she felt tears come to her eyes once more. Agile looked at her with concern.

"It's okay, Agile," Skye whispered.

"Miss," Professor Leen had made her way to Skye's desk, placing her hands on the edge, leering at Skye. "If you cannot stop speaking to your Pokemon during class, it will have to go back in its pokeball."

Skye leaned back, her face becoming crimson with embarassment. She nodded, and Professor Leen returned to the board.

"Now, class, today we will be discussing elemental advantages. Please pay close attention. This is possibly the most important lesson you will have this year. Elements are what you will base your entire battling strategy on..."

Professor Leen continued at such a pace that Skye could barely write everything down. When the class was over, she felt thoroughly exhausted, and left the room feeling awkward.

Her next class was Early Pokemon Mythology, which she was looking foward to. She found the classroom easily, and seated herself in the front row, being sure to put on her reading glasses.

Professor Payne was a tall, lanky man with glasses. His hair was short and spiky, and he was clearly very young, possibly a recent graduate of college. He carried with him a vivacious energy that inspired Skye despite her earlier classroom experience.

"Class, today we will be covering the earliest myth we know concerning the creation of the universe," he told them, adjusting his spectacles. Skye looked on intently, dating her notebook page. "There are many creation myths, and I'm not saying you have to believe this one, but this is the most popular way of looking at it."

He continued to discuss the creation of the universe by the legendary Pokemon, the opposing forces of darkness and light that had created the earth and the moon...

Before Skye knew it, the bell had rung, and her next class was about to start. She ran to Geography on Kanto, Agile panting as she ran by her side.

"What do you think so far, Ag?" Skye asked, looking at her companion with a smile.

"Chu..." the exhausted Pikachu sighed, hopping on her shoulder.

Skye took her seat in the front row once more as Professor Xou entered. The class itself was rather boring. Geography had never interested Skye much, though she knew it would be important when she finally did go on her own Pokemon journey, she found the discussion if it dull.

Skye was relieved when the bell finally rang, and she made her way to Evolution Studies. She stopped short when she reached the door of the classroom, and looked at Agile, her face turning a little pink.

"Harry...Harry has this class with us, doesn't he?" she said, her face becoming bright. Agile rolled her eyes as Skye took her seat, and gazed at the door, watching for Harry.

Years
  • "ooooo....that hurts" i look up and saw a professor. i got up and said" i sooooo sorry i do that all the time. the professor just smile and said "it ok just get to your class" so i ran to my class just in time. then professor harrison started his lecture on breeding. "man is this boring" i said softy. "you put 2 pkmn together. and if you luckly and they like each other. you get an egg." then i began to doze off. and then i felt a neg by charmander to wake me up. "thanks char. for waking me up" then i found pro. harrison beside us and he looked made. "am i boring you. whats your name." i reply "its mike anone". he counted "mr. anone" i said "no i just a bit sleeply" then he said "well i suggust you get more sleep." and then he wake away to teach. well i know how to make friends do i.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Cadoan had drifted back into sleep as squirtle struggled to wake me up. He read his watch, the bell had already rung. "Squirtle, my schedule!" Cadoan said pointing to the bed dresser. His squirtle snatched it up and handed it to me.

"Ok, first class is ... Lets see" He mumbled as he looked down at the fancy decorated paper.

Block B
    Breeding Methods 9
    Professor Harrisson

Block F
    Evolution Studies 9
    Professor Pine

Block A
    Early Pokemon Mythology
    Professor Payne

Block C
    Fitness 9
    Professor Pine

Block F
    Battle Tactics 9
    Professor Maple

Block L
    Pokemon Legends 9
    Professor Opal

Block H
    History
    Professor Xou

Block G
    Creative Writing 9
    Professor Kaze

"Right. Prosser Harrisson, Breeding Methods. Lets go squirtle." Cadoan said hastily getting off the bed.

**********​

The two arrived at Professor Harrison's class. They enter quietly. Apparently they werent the only ones late. Some seatly were empty, Cadoan took one in the middle. The class was very well lit this morning.

Professor Harrisson turned around as they sat. He was a well rounded man. Cadoan thought he favored the mayor of Phenac City. They sat blankly looking around. Shelves behind Professor Harrisson desk were lined with poke'balls of all kind. Cadoan could only identify 4 of them. A great ball, net ball, ultra ball, and a love ball.

Professor Harrisson finally adressed them. There were some students in the class. "We will wait for the rest of te students to arrive. Today we will talk about the basics nothing to hard."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Just as Ali was about to answer (I hope...) Professor Marigold came in. "Good morning class!" she called good naturedly. "Today we will begin with a lesson on Physical communication with your Pokemon. Now, those of you who don't already have your Pokemon out, please call them out!"

The rest of the lesson was spent talking about massage, a topic which highly interested Nat. She had each student show how to massage thier particular Pokemon, and then they took notes on general tips and tips for specific types of Pokemon. Nat passed the practical quiz with flying colors. (She once studied under Professor Maple, and was given a ton of advice on her Riachu.)

After the bell rang, the pair raced off to Breeding Methods with Professor Harrison. He was a kind looking man, and greeted the class warmly. The first calss period was mainly used in talking about what breeding is. Nat found it to be fairly boring, but forrced herself to focus. She then got out of class and headed to her next one, First Aid Tactics.

This class didn't go nearly as well. Her teacher, Professor Everglade was a horrid man. He had greasy black hair and sallow skin. The second Nat walked in the door, he glared at her with his dark eyes, making Ruby cower behind her. They spent the class being drilled on rare plants and taking noted on them. Nat found herself being degraded at every chance. He seemed to save the hard questions for her and relished the fact that she didn't know the answers. Nat couldn't understand it.

She leapt when the bell rang and practically ran to get lunch. She wanted to get as far away from Everglade as she possibly could as fast as she possibly could.

Years
  • Once Ali and Nat had split after breeding methods, Ali scurried off to the gym for fitness with professor Pine. Fitness never really interested him last year, but this year they were getting more involved with their pokemon as well. He still didn't grow very fond of the subject, but decided to cope with it. Professor Pine was a new teacher, like many of the others. Ali wasn't able to communicate with Professor Pine very well, so it was a bit hard for him to get to know him, and create the same relationship Ali had with all his other teachers. Once he heard the bell ring, he ran off to the dining hall and grabbed a salad and some fries for lunch. He sat down at a table, and scouted out any of the other students he had met.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • As Nat entered the dining hall, she spotted Ali sitting alone. She ordered some fries and plopped down next to him, exclaiming "What a morning!" Ruby nodded her head in agreement before devouring a healthy portion of Nat's fries.

Years
  • i took a look at my schudue

Block D
    Travel 9
    Professor Xou

"so it is professor Xou. lets go then." we walk to the next room then i told charmander this "hey charmander did you notice that kid cadoan. isn't he from the orre region. that would be nice. to go and travel all the places and not stick in this school." we found our selfs in fount of the next class and there was a female professor in there "take your seat" so i did what she said and then the lesson started. the lesson was about suppies need to go on a journy. also the differecn between a journy and a trip. then the bell rang and off to lunch

BulbasoarBaby

Bulbasoars my baby 4 life
    Years
  • Can I still join....?
    Name: Andrea
    Looks: Tan skin, brown hair/eyes, about 5'6''
    Starter Pokemon: Vulpix
    Pokeball: Friend Ball
    Personality: Kind, sweet, not very neat (woah that rhymes! LoL!), can be really crazy and hyper at times. Loves to talk w/ her friends, but no's when to calm down. Can be competative, and has a weakness when it comes to turning down her friends.
    HomeTown: GoldenRod

When do I start? lol!

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Professor Harrisson finished talking up a storm about the basics of breeding. Cadoan and Squirtle found it boring. It was hard to focus when someone came in every few minutes.

That class was over. Cadoan scanned his schedule once more.

Block B
    Breeding Methods 9
    Professor Harrisson

Block F
    Evolution Studies 9
    Professor Pine

Block A
    Early Pokemon Mythology
    Professor Payne

Block C
    Fitness 9
    Professor Pine

Block F
    Battle Tactics 9
    Professor Maple

Block L
    Pokemon Legends 9
    Professor Opal

Block H
    History
    Professor Xou

Block G
    Creative Writing 9
    Professor Kaze

"Professor Pine... Evolution Studies. Wait erm--- Professor Pine again for Fitness." Cadoan told squirtle."Let's go"

They hurried to Evolution Stuides were Professor Pine lectured as expected.
    Then Pokemon Mythology. This subject interested Cadoan a bit. He paid attention to Proffesor Payne's lecture. The bell rang. Off to the dinning hall 4 lunch.

"You're not stuffing youself this time either" Cadoan said strictly to his squirtle. It sighed.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat patiently waited for a reply from Ali, but not getting one, she quickly said, "Well, best be getting to out next class. Come on Ruby!"

The pair walked to Pokemon Mythology, a subject which highly interested Nat. She paid close attention to the lecture. Then, headed to Fitness, Battle Tactics, and Creative Writing. She was tired, it had been a long day.

Years
  • we got to the dinning room to eat then. "charmander you didn't have to eat all of those hot peppers in one bite." he said back angery "CHAAR" i rply back "okay okay i should not have told you to do that. hey more people are comeing to lunch!! hey Nat!!)

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye finished the rest of her classes and made her way to supper. She saw Nat sitting at a table, so she and Agile made their way over with their food.

"Hey, Nat," Skye said, smiling at the two people at the table. "How was everyone's first day of classes?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Mine was alright....." Nat started, looking down at her salad. "Did Professor Everglade give any of you guys a hard time in 1st Aid Tactics?" she asked quietly, reliving that one aweful class period. Ruby looked at Nat worridly as she started on the PokePellets Nat had dished up for her.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "I don't have him..." Skye trailed off, shoving some green beans into her mouth and chewing thoughtfully. "But Professor Leen was tough this morning. She yelled at me right off the bat!"

Skye rolled her eyes as she remembered the class. Agile sighed and gobbled down some Poke pellets. She looked at Skye, her cheeks full. They looked like they would burst.

"Hahahaha! Agile, you're so wierd!" Skye exclaimed, giggling. Agile managed to swallow the pellets and tood a big gulp of water.

Skye ate a few more bites and then turned to Nat once more.

"Any of you seen Harry wandering around?"

OOC: Where is HKim anyway?????

Years
  • Ali saw Nat and Skye sitting a table, after just finishing battle tactics. Ali was glad that Princess didn't have to battle anyone, but he knew that she'd have to very soon. "Princess, we need to start training… You know that, right?" Ali told her, his hair still loosely combed back. A strand of his hair fell, hanging in front of his right eye. He bent down to princess's height, who looked very disappointed. "You… You do know that, right??" He asked again, this time in a slightly deeper tone. "Chu…" Princess turned her back to Ali. Ali never really trained his pokemon to make them stronger. Usually, he would only battle when necessary, which made this change-of-pace a shock to Princess. She tried to ignore Ali, and ran up to Ruby, Agile, and their trainers. Ali smiled, and walked over to their table with a plate of rice-cakes, and a small bowl of red pokeblocks that Professor Liang had given him during his pokemon contests course. "Hey you guys," He said, taking a seat with them. "How's your day been so far?" He asked, considerately.

Years
  • "hey my day was fine. i just wish i made better friends with pro. harison but you can win them all." charmander look like he wanted to battle and said an angerly "CHAR" i told him "hey clam down we be battleing tomorrow mourning. now we eat" i look up and saw everybody looking at me. "don't worry he just want to battle but HE can wait." then i said to charmander "don't worry charmander we try and go outside after dinner, but i don't think we can go at nigth but we will try"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Hey Ali," Skye said cheerfully, munching on some more green beans. She set her chopsticks down and swallowed. "My day was okay. I can't believe that Professor Leen though! I really got off on the wrong foot with her...but I'm usre it'll get better."

Her indigo eyes searched out her friends' expressions. Satisfied with their content expressions, Skye turned her attention to Agile, who was busy conversing with Princess and Ruby. They were getting along really well. At one point, Agile looked up at Skye, and gave her a thumbs up.

"It's so great to see them all getting along," Skye said, smiling. "I hope they can keep that friendship even if they have to battle each other."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back