• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • "I think the Pokemon can tell when it's a play or forced battle vs the really important ones." Nat said, looking down at the electic Pokemon conversing. She looked back around the table and sighed. She couldn't believe how happy she was, considering how she'd felt only 5 days ago. The thoght made her feel slightly guilty. Should she be moving on so fast? She wasn't sure.

She quickly smiled and said "So, what's everyone's favorite classes so far?" Nat asked to keep conversation flowing.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Mythology was pretty fun. You have that class too, don't you, Nat?" Skye asked, noticing Nat's expression change slightly. She thought briefly of her father.

She looked down at Agile, who, sensing her trainer's anxiety, hopped onto her lap. She pressed her staticky red cheeks to Skye's, and hugged her. Skye hugged her friend back.

"Don't worry, Ag," Skye whispered. "Everything's alright. Though I do wish Harry would show up sometime..."

Agile returned to converse with the two other electric-types. Skye looked at her plate, becoming silent and unawayre of the presences around her. Something wasn't sitting right with her. Her indigo eyes fought back tears, and she tucked her blond hair behind her ears carefully, as if her facade might shatter at any moment. She felt her cheeks flush.

"Please...excuse me," she managed to say with a weak smile, getting up from the table. Agile leapt to her shoulder. "I'll...see you guys later."

She walked out of the cafe, forgetting her bag at the table with Nat. She walked down the hallway slowly, taking deep breaths, and heading for the door. She walked out into the lavish training grounds, past them, into a small wooded area. Great pines, oaks, and maples rose above her to shield her from the blinding rays of the evening sun. Agile sat beside her in the grass quietly, looking at her toes.

"Chu...?" Agile squeaked, a tear falling down her cheek.

"I miss him too," Skye said quietly, mourning seeping into her tone. She pulled at some blades of grass. They swayed at her apologetically in the evening wind. Skye reached into her pocket and withdrew a piece of paper. It had yellowed with time, and the creases were deep and permanent. She unfolded it gingerly, spreading it out before her in the grass.

"Remember this, Agile?" she asked. Agile looked at the paper with great sadness. Skye looked down at the paper and read the words aloud:

What's left behind after days gone by
    is always, just a scene.
    The times we played around, the times we crossed each other
    I want to see them right with my own eyes.

I can't see you any more
    We chased the after same dreams into the distance
    Sepia-colored days - always
    shine, as our precious treasure.

Bells echo noisily
    At the station platform at twilight
    I bowed my head a little, my voice couldn't reach you
    And it made me lonely

Search after something, open the door to your heart.
    The sky you looked up at as you were going to give in to doubts...
    Stay as you are, believe in your own strength
    Let's go in search of a new season

I can't see you any more
    I'm going on to the next stage
    Sepia-colored days - Sayonara
    I won't forget how you gave me a big wave goodbye

Pushed by the evening winds
    the train slowly begins to move.
    Someday, let's come back again, to this place,
    to sepia-colored days, to summer...*

Skye wiped a stray tear from her eye. She looked at Agile, who sniffled. They sat in the grass, its normally deep green set ablaze by the evening sun.

"It's so hard to move on," she whispered. "Do you think it will ever get easy?"

Agile shook her head.

"I wonder how mom's doing..." she said softly, her voice husky with tears building up. "We should probably call her tonight."

The sound of footsteps echoed into the area where Skye and Agile sat. Skye wiped her tears away brskly, startled by the sound. She put the paper in her pocket, and stood up, Agile beside her, ready to leave.

Skye looked around for her bag and realized she had left it in the cafe. She sighed, and then the person whose footsteps she had heard emerged into her line of sight...

*Song from Card Captor Sakura, "Sempia No Hi"

Years
  • "She doesn't look that great…" Ali said to Nat, in deep-thought. He suddenly realized what he could have implied, "Uh-no no! Not like that! She looks absolutely fine like that, I meant that I think something's on her mind!!" He blushed, clumsily shoving a rice ball into his mouth. Princess looked up at him for a moment, giggling softly, until she continued to converse with Ruby. "…Has she told you about what's wrong?" Ali asked Nat, leaning against his hands. The expression Skye gave himself and Nat before she left looked awfully familiar, 'maybe she's felt like this before?' he thought to himself. He decided that he would phone his sister and mother later as he awaited a reply from Nat.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Today's the day..." Nat began, almost not being able to say the words herself. "Five years or so ago today, Skye's father died. She's been very upset about it-" Nat broke off, her voice breaking. She hated to leave Ali like this, but she didn't want him to see her cry. She noticed Skye's bag, picked it up, mumbled something about returning it to her, and left, tears already streaming down her face. Ruby called a hasty goodbye over her shoulder at Princess before hurrying off after her master.

Nat walked out and saw Skye sitting in the grass, her head in her hands. She slowly walked up to her, saying "Hey. You left your bag at the table and I-" she couldn't finish. There was nothing else to say. Nat sunk down next to her and cried. She cried bitterly, hating herself and her parents. Although, it felt good to have someone around who knew the pain and suffering of losing a parent. Ruby cried too, it was the first time she'd seen her friend cry. She leaned over and hugged the Riachu, thier tears mingling.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Thanks," Skye whispered. She felt some kind of release, and immediately felt guilt. Being able to share this pain meant Nat had been through it too. Skye would never wish that...on anyone.

Agile plodded over to Ruby, putting a reassuring paw on her back. Skye wiped her eyes, and scooted herself over to Nat.

"y'know," she started, trying her best to shake the quiver in her voice. "He was a really great guy, my dad. I was going to start my Pokemon journey just before he got really sick. He told me he wanted to go, but I wanted to stay home with him. He knew he was going to die. He wanted me to remember him healthy and happy. My mom even urged me to go."

Skye wiped her eyes once more, sniffling quietly. She looked over at Agile, who had taken to her side once more.

"I'm glad we didn't go," she said softly. She looked at Nat. "I miss him a lot. I won't be able to show him my grades at the end of term...he won't see me graduate...or get married, or have kids...and it just makes me miserable..."

She trailed off, noticing her negative emotions begin to take hold. She took a few deep breaths.

"I know he's with me though...I can feel it sometimes, in my sleep, or when I'm daydreaming. My mom always said I had a sixth sense about things..." she looked at Nat once more. "Sorry...I don't mean to babble. It must be hard for you to hear all this...I mean..."

She trailed off once more, absently petting Agile. She looked towards the sunset, which had singed the tops of the mountains in the west with bright red.

"Is there anything...? I mean...you sat here and listened to me..." she trailed off. "I ought to return the favor."

Years
  • Ali slouched down his chair, sighing as he ran his dry fingers through his moist hair. "Wow…" He said to Princess, who jumped onto the table in response. "5 years… Quite a while, don't ya think? Sure it may be the same day, but even then…" Princess gave Ali a stern look, "Pichu!" She said, shuffling threw his pocket now. He laughed, playfully, "Hey, get out of there! Haha!" He shifted around in his chair, until Princess pulled his wallet out of his pocket, flipping it open. Shining through the plastic covering was a picture of Ali, his older brother Fox, his mother, and his dad holding Ali's sister who looked about the age of 3."…Good times, huh?…" He said to Princess, smiling. He pulled the picture away from Princess' tiny paws, and tucked it back into his wallet… "…Funny how you weren't even with me during the incident, but you care so much…" He said to her, putting his own hand out for Princess to cuddle. She grasped it, playing with it for a few minutes, until Ali decided to leave the dining room. He walked out into the copper skywalk, when he saw Skye and Nat, discussing something in grass together through the cut-out designs in the copper. He smiled thoughtfully seeing that there were people in the same school he was in, sharing a close friendship…

Years
  • i took a set rigth next to ali and princecess. "man i kind miss my family and home. don't you charmander." he reply "char" in a sad way. "it just they over there and i over here. it doesn't make... well i wish i could send them an e-mail. esceelly mom. she probaly going mad not hearing from me. well i best install that long distance e-mail system." opens up his poketop to see his desktop with the picture of his family. "well they all a pain but they a pain i love as much as pkmn" i just sat there and look into the screen

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat sighed and said "My parents were wonderful people. They were both really into Pokemon, and got me started when I was only 3. That's when I got Ruby, but she was only a Pichu then. We grew up together, and we both miss out parents very much. It's hard, but we're starting to accept, to move on." She stopped and sighed.

Looking at Ruby, Nat's eyes filled with tears. "Ruby evolved the day before the crash. She hated the concept of becoming a Riachu, but knew how happy I would be and accepted the Thuunder stone. My parents were so proud...." she trailed off.

"Ri! Riachu!" Ruby exlaimed suddenly, noticing someone watching them.

Years
  • Ali nodded at him, enjoying his previous sentence – "Well they all a pain, but they a pain I love as much as I love pokemon… It brought a smile to his face, seeing so many people at the Academy.

"I'd love to talk more, but I'm going to go phone my sister in Rustboro… I'll see you later!" Ali smiled, walking up the stairs back into the hall with the crystal Onix fountain, and back into his room where he sat in his bed, crouched over the side table to his phone, and began to dial a phone number. The phonerang on the other end, until someone finally answered in a feminine tone.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, Julez? It's Ali…" He said, having Princess greet Julia as well.

"Pichu Pi!" She said, waving into the phone. Julia laughed,

"Why'd you call?" She asked Ali, figuring he had a favour to ask her.

"Oh nothing really… There is a girl in the academy who's dad died around today, apparently it's been 5 years… And another girl seems kinda sad about something too! It kinda made me wonder about our dad…"

"Meh, not a big deal anymore. Really, if you think about the past, how do you expect to be successful in the future? Besides, you never cared about him 'til now… Or at least you haven't for a few years…" Ali heard someone call her name in the background.

"Oh no, that's my teacher! She needs me back in the studio, uh…I'll e-mail you, 'k? Talk to you later!" Julia hung up the phone. Ali did the same, soon after. He lay down in his bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Maybe we should go see Nat and Skye outside in a bit?" He asked Princess, carefully.

"Just to see if they're ok…" He saw the two of them conversing outside threw his window.

Years
  • "hey charmander. before we go outside. lets go to our room and install that progarm."
    he siad it was okay with a "CHAR" so we ran up the stairs and open the room. i then plug the poketop into the wall. i put in the cd that had the program in it. the screen then turn black and a pokeball was on it and it started to spin. after a few minetes past their was a ding. "it read to use. now lets send an e-mail."

hey hey hey. hi mom it's me. i know that you are worry like mad put i okay. as you can see i got here okay. it been okay here and i made some friends. you can tell prof. edwards that charmander is okay. he is being taken care. tell everybody there that i love them and i mess them. that all i can say rigth now.

love your son
    mike anone

"ok charmander lets go outside like you want" we got out of the dorm and down the stiars

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat looked at Skye, the back at the builing. She saw Ali watching them from his window, and thinking nothing of it, she turned back to Skye. "So, I think we should do something. You know, together. I think we both could use a bit of cheering up. Whatdya say?" she asked hopefully, wanting to cheer the girl up so much.

That's the way Nat had always been. Thinking of others before herself. She wanted everyone to be happy, and couldn't stand it when people were sad. She'd do almost anything to cheer someone up.

Ruby looked at Agile and nodded, hoping that Agile could push Skye to a yes answer. She had been getting along very well with Agile and wanted to spend more time with her.

Nat smiled at Skye, waiting fer her answer.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: Sry I'm out of this roleplay. I cant catch up.
    _________________________​

Years
  • Ali saw Nat take a look at him. He immediately turned away, trying not to look weird. Princess looked very tired, so he put the sheets in a corner against the wall for her to sleep in. Ali however, was still very – much awake, and was thinking of something to do. He looked out at the gates of the academy,

'I wonder what else is here in Violet…' He thought to himself. He decided to go check out the Violet off – campus and put on a thin, long grey coat. Walking out into the crystal Onix hall, down the stairs to the copper skywalk, and into the Grande hall. He stepped out the door, and looked around the corner, seeing Nat and Skye. Not wanting to bother them, he walked back around the other side of the school, and out the large gates into the streets of Violet. Very close to the academy was the pokemon gym, the sprout tower, and across the street was a few random stores. He stood at the cross walk with his hands in his pocket, and waited for the signal that would allow him to cross, while many cars fought with the traffic, trying to get to the other side of the traffic light, before the light would change.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "That'd be great," Skye said, feeling the life come back into her eyes. She blinked away the last of her tears and tried her best to smile at Nat, grateful for her offer.

She noticed Ali suddenly in his window, and wondered momentarily why he had been watching them. However, her mind snapped back to the present, and she looked at Nat. The sun had almost sunk below the horizon, making their faces glow.

"What do you feel like doing?" Skye asked her, feeling a smile spread over her face.

Agile, excited, leapt to her feet, and pulled Ruby with her. She looked at Skye and Nat expectantly.

Years
  • we got out of the school and througt the gated which were all ready open. i wonder why these gates are open i ran througt the city of Violet to thr route 32. when i got there i crush into a guy. i fell to the floor. i got up and saw he was a tranier. "opps i so sorry i ran into you." he look mad and said "hey you that kid who was attacking those mareep this mourning. i hate when people attack mareep." i then remember why and told him. "they were the only things i could find this mourning to train my charmander." the kid look still mad and said "then i challenge you to a pkmn battle." i didn't even think and said "yes"

the kid send out flaaffy
    i send out charmander and it use ember
    the flaafy doge it and use a tundershock
    charmander doge it too and use a ember
    this time it hit and flaaffy then use a flash
    the ligth blided charmander and use an ember
    it miss badly. flaffy then use headbutt
    it hit and charmander look tired but it still want to figth we use dragon claw
    it hit and flaaffy use a tunder punch.
    this hit but charmander use a ember but it was more powerful because of it blaze abity
    the flaafffy fainted and i won

then cahrmander started to glow and it evo to a charmelon. "that why you wanted to battle. you knew that you were going to evo. why you didn't tell me."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat giggled and said "Looks like you guys have an idea!! Ruby and I are game!!" She stood and Ruby took off with Agile, Skye and Nat running after them, laughing.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Pi Pikachu!" Agile exclaimed, pointing beyond the gates of the Avademy. Skye followed Agile's line of sight to the town that lay beyond, raising an eyebrow skeptically.

"You want to go into town?" Skye asked her. Agile nodded excitedly. "Well, okay. I hope we're allowed to. What do you think, Nat?"

Skye smiled over at her friend, waiting for a response. Agile tugged at Skye's pant leg impatiently.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Why not? Looks like some others have already headed out, considering the gate's open." She looked at Agile tugging at Sky'e legs and said "What's Agile in such a hurry for?"

Years
  • The cross-walk signaled that it was ok for Ali to cross, so he did. To his right was another street, but down his left was a line of a variety of stores. He walked down the block a bit, until he found himself in front of a small building that was made completely out of bricks. On it was a sign that said, "Kiki's Caf?". He walked through the front door, as he entered a room with a very laid-back atmosphere. It seemed to him like a very nice place to take a break from raising pokemon. Beneath him lay a floor of rugged brown tiling, and in front of him was the service counter. Behind that, was a menu, displaying fairly low prices for things like coffee, hot-chocolate, French-fries, and even things like French-toast! Ali was very pleased with the particular caf?, it was a shame that people didn't go there more often, he thought. He ordered a hot-chocolate, and took a seat by the window, watching the sun slowly set.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye looked down at Agile, amused.

"I dunno why she's in such a hurry. Must be cabin fever or something?" she suggested to Nat, and followed Agile through the gate to the town.

It wasn't very busy. The last few people mingling on the streets were hardly mingling. In fact, they seemed to be in a rush. Skye shrugged off their haste and continued to stroll.

"Hey...wanna go check out those shops down there?" Skye asked, pointing down a narrow avenue. Small shops selling everything from Pokemon food to clothing dotted the street between cafes and business buildings. It looked pretty inviting. "What'cha think?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back