• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat nodded, wondering why Skye bothered to introduce them. She knew very well that Nat and Dex knew each other. Perhaps she was only trying to help.....

Nat shrugged it off and returned to her oatmeal, giggling at the heated conversation taking place below her.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Marina awoke the next morning, feeling refreshed. She jumped out of her bed and saw that Nat was gone already. She quickly took a shower, and once done, she looked in her closet for something to wear. She grinned as she pulled out a yellow tanktop and black shorts. After getting dressed, she tied her hair and grabbed her shoes. When she was tying her shoelaces, she heard her little Misdreavus waking up. She grabbed her backpack and walked over to her.

"Morning, Muu-chan. Ready for breakfast?" she asked, picking her up.

Muu-chan nodded happily as they walked to the dining hall. Seeing Nat, Ali and Skye, she walked over to them and greeted them blissfully.

Years
    Ali couldn't help but glance back at the new trainer again. He then turned back to the table, noticing that no one was saying a single word… There seemed to be a thick tension between the group that probably not even a knife could cut through… Princess stared up at Ali, able to sense her trainer's curiosity. She doddled over to Ruby and Agile, and attempted to converse with them. Seemingly out of nowhere, Marina greeted them.

"Hey Marina!" Ali said, taking a bite of his cereal.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Ruby welcomed the newcomer to the conversation, and the discussion quickly lost it's heat.

"Hi Marina!" Nat said brightly. "I didn't hear you come in last night! Then again," she added laughing, "I don't remember coming in myself!" She blushed with these last few words, and busied herself with her oatmeal again.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye smiled as Marina came to the table.

"Morning!" she said brightly, and then motioned to Dex. "This is Dex. Dex, this is Marina."

Sensing the tension from around the table, Skye decided to break the overwhelming feeling by introducing something to talk about.

"So...erm..." she began, feeling rather foolish. "How's everyone's classes going?"

Suddenly, a glint of bright red caught her eye. A new trainer sat at a table by herself, and when Ali glanced at her, she glared daggers back. She noticed Skye's look as well, and shot her an angry look. Choosing to ignore it, Skye turned back to her friends.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna woke up on the floor and she was in a lot of pain. She grumbled and threw what little covers she had on off. Leo was on the bed laughing silently to himself. Anna gave a quick glare as she got up and she took a shower. When she got out of the bathroom she was dressed in a semi-long jean skirt with a flower on it with sparkles, and a shirt with chibi versions of Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu in a line that fell across her chest. She grabed her things and ran outside the room running into someone.

"HEY! Watch where your going!", she snapped.

"Dang sis.... chill!", the person said. It was Minkai.

"Oh I'm so sorry Minkai, but still... WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!", she laughed.

Anna and Minkai walked to the dining hall together and Anna walked over happily to Ali and Minkai walked over to Nat.

"Hey guys," they both said.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Hi Anna, Hi Minkai!" she said, blushing slightly as she scooted over to make room for him to sit next to her.

She turned back to SKye, trying to cut down on the tension. "I'm in trouble in Advanced Art..." she said. "I haven't done a sketch of a Pokemon in motion...." She was about to take another bite of oatmeal, when she realized the bowl had been licked clean. Ruby looked up at her and licked it's lips.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye chuckled at Ruby, as the Raichu licked her lips clean. Skye looked back only to realize that her bowl of oatmeal had been scarfed down as well. Agile mirrored Ruby's expression.

"Well, if you need a Pokemon in motion, you could've drawn Agile scarfing down the last of my breakfast!" Skye joked. She pet Agile affectionately. "I'm having loads of trouble with Professor Leen in battle tactics...let's just say that I don't 'go by the book!'"

Skye did her best to mimic the Professor's haughty tone, raising her eyebrows and half-closing her eyes, she looked down her nose at everyone else for effect. Chuckling, she returned to her normal self, and took a sip of orange juice.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat giggled. "He's such a stickler about that!" She thought back to her last battle tactics class. "He told me I rely too much on strength and not enough on speed..."

She chanced a glance at Minkai. She smiled inwardly, though she wasn't sure why. She chastened herself. She knew very well it wasn't wise to fall so fast for someone.

Years
    Ali recalled his previous Battle Tactics Class with Professor Maple, suddenly realizing that he had Battle Tactics today! He looked down at Princess, and saw that she still didn't look too much stronger than before… He had been told many times by both Professor Harrisson, his Breeding teacher, andProfessor Maple, that being part of the Pikachu evolution-chain, Princess should have an advantage in attack power… And after a year, she still hadn't evolved! Every day, Ali became more and more concerned with Princess… So he decided to bring the topic to the table.

"Yeah… I haven't been doing too great with Battle Tactics either…" He began to explain, looking down at the middle of the table.

"…My Breeding teacher, and my Battle Tactics teacher have both been telling me that Princess should've evolved by now… Not only that, but her Effort Values are very low, particularly in Attack and Special attack, especially considering that she's part of the Pikachu evolution chain… Those should be her two strongest points…" He tried to keep his voice down, at an attempt to make sure Princess wouldn't hear. The last thing he wanted to do was discourage her…

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Well," Skye said thoughtfully. "You can't really classify a Pokemon solely on its chain of evolutions, can you? Just like people, Pokemon are all different. Maybe Princess doesn't want to evolve?"

She smiled over at Princess, whom Agile had made her way over to. They were chatting excitedly.

"You could always ask your professor for advice," she offered. "They could probably give you the best advice."

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna snorted a bit at the comments from Ali's professors.

"Skye's right, pokemon have feelings and different personilites. But if your worried about Princess maybe I can help out, battling and training are my strong points, look at Leo," she said motioning to her Espeon. "I'm aways here to help," she added smiling.

"Yeah, took about two years to get Squeekers from a Pichu to a Pikachu," Minkai said. "And he was as happy as a pig in mud."

"Chu...", Squeekers grunted.

Years
    Ali smiled back at Skye, Anna, and Minkai, thinking about what they said. Not sure of how to reply, he continued to chew through his cereal, anticipating the moment Dex decided to say something…
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Julia was digging through her stuff, gladly prepped for the trip to Violet's academy. She took one last look at the script, then through one of her boots at Naru, trying to wake her up.

"Naru!" She shouted, Finally zipping up her bag.

"We're going to be late! We're all meeting at 9 in the Drama studio! The plane leaves at 10, so they won't be waiting for very long!" She explained, digging through Naru's drawers, putting all her stuff of the floor so she wouldn't have to go through it all when she decided to get up.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat sighed and rose from the table. She couldn't take Dex just sitting there, he was making her nervous. She quietly excused herself and headed to Legendary Studies. Ruby plodded along behind her.

Nat never quite made it to her class, however. She was distraced by a streak of pink by the window. She found herself sketching Mew.... in motion. It was a lovely picture, and Nat was proud to call it her own.

She realized she was gonna be late, and rushed to the classroom. She got to her seat just as the bell rang.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Marina watched as Nat left and looked at her watch. It was almost time for class, and she always have to be earlier than the rest. She didn't know why, but Professor Opal always ask her to come early. She didn't mind it, though. She excused herself from her friends and walked to her class, Muu-chan floated happily beside her.

When she was there, she placed her bag in her usual seat and greeted the Professor waiting for her. Professor Opal greeted back and the two of them chatted-mostly about legendaries- until the bell rang.

Years
    Ali saw Nat and Marina walk up from the table.

"Uh… I guess I'll be going too then, I'll see you all at lunch, 'kay?" He said, waving to the group as we walked off, picking up Princess from the ground. He walked up to the very top floor, into a room surrounded by windows. Inside was standing Professor Liang. Ali quickly took a seat where he usually did, and waited for his classmates to arrive.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye sat at the table a while longer with Dex, before she too glanced at her watch. Agile looked up at her from her sitting position on Skye's lap.

"We'd better get going," she said to Dex softly. "Don't want to be late to Professor Leen's class."

She stuck out her tongue as she said the name, as if it tasted bad when she spoke it. Grinning, she grabbed her bag, and Agile, and waited for Dex to come. Suddenly, she realized that something had been missing all breakfast.

"Where's Merlin this morning?"

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    Dex looked up slowly from some work he had spread out across the table.

"Father is asleep, evolving took a little bit of toll on him, he should be around by afternoon at latest, and now, we have classes to attend, and a new pokemon to train up a little in Merlins absence." he said, holding up the ball with the poliwag in it. "And in preparation for the near future, i have this "holding up a water-stone in his other hand. "Ive always liked Poliwrath, it will be good to have one in the team."

With this he stood up, collected his work and started walking in the direction of Leen's class.

"We have the same class, shall I accompany you on the walk there?" he said emotionlessly.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Despite Dex's lack of emotion, Skye couldn't stop the blush that came to her cheeks. Agile nudged her, giggling softly. Skye looked back at Dex, hoping she wasn't making any more out of this than what it was.

"Sure," she said softly.

Blair got up from her table, feeling rather grumpy. Doomsday looked at her worriedly, but followed her as she made her exit. Spying the girl with the blond hair she had seen earlier, she made an effort to stick out her foot, and trip her.

Skye fell to the ground, knocking the wind out of her. Agile was thrown off her shoulder, and skidded across the floor with an angr and startled "chu!" Skye regained her feet, and picked up Agile, who looked rather irritated with sparks flying from her cheeks. Skye looked at her assailant with a confused expression.

Blair just scowled at her, but Skye returned it with a smile. What was the use in fighting? She shrugged it off, and turned back to Dex, ready to go to class.

Blair stood there fuming.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    A strange feeling of a prickly sensation filled the air, there was an aura around Dex, he looked unusually upset, in the mad way, the red eyes on his mask glowed a little, on and off, he took a step forward and pointed towards the assailent.

"You. what makes you think you can get away with that?" he said in a demanding tone "I do not know what your problem is, but if you want to make trouble with Skye, you make trouble with me as well!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back