• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The pok?mon adopter's club (Step right in and feel the love XD)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Somehow I knew this was going to happen, despite my announcement which was highlighted with bold, red, size 7 italics.

feraligatr master, to join this club you would have to adopt a pok?mon from Light Azumarill's thread. Alas, the old adoption thread is down (Because it was spammed up by people who didn't bother to read the rules) and it will still take some time before Light Azumarill opens up a new one. When that happens, visit it and adopt a pok?mon, after that you can join the club. But until then, I'm afraid there's no chance of you getting in. Sorry...

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    So, is there a definite time yet? Over in Europe, it must be about 5:00AM Saturday (it's 7:14PM Friday here) or so... so perhaps we can start later in your day so that Minako and I can post too? Hm... *scratches head* This is getting confusing. ^^ I think a good time would be:

2:00PM--3:00PM GMT time. That means it will be around 5--6:00PM in Europe, and 7--8:00AM in the US. Dunno if Minako gets on that soon, but we could always let her know if she comes on tonight. I usually wake up at 6:00AM (I have a mental alarm clock that wakes me up on the weekends XD).

Anyway, what'cha guys think? ^-^

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    I would oversleep the starting time, then. XD

Dang. Maybe it'd be easier if you were slight insomniacs, like meh. XD

Actually, I am quite tired today. But I have this thing that looks like silly putty to keep me awake. X3

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Are you on the west coast too Plushie? Because my US time is in Pacific.

Hm... well then... we could do it at 5:00PM GMT. That would be 7-8:00PM Europe, and 10:00AM in the US (on the west coast).

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Light_Azumarill said:
    Are you on the west coast too Plushie? Because my US time is in Pacific.

Hm... well then... we could do it at 5:00PM GMT. That would be 7-8:00PM Europe, and 10:00AM in the US (on the west coast).

I'm behind you, LA, so I'd have to wake up way earlier than I'm used to. @_@

Dang. XD

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    How about 'pokemon adopters: the shadow country' or something? lol, don't judge me, it's early and my brain hurts...
    I can stay up late on Fridays, Saturdays and Wednesdays (because I'm awake so I can watch Lost at 9:30 anyway)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    A name? Oh goodness, I forgot we still didn't have that. O_<

Perhaps we should ask Plushie? She could supply more hawaiian names. Then again, we're already making her get up early, maybe we shouldn't bother her anymore. XD

Charon's idea is alright. Um, how about *thinks hard* something like "World of Shadows" nah... that's too generic... um, or maybe "[insert name of the place they must go]: Journey to the Shadows"... I like the last better than the first.

That's the best I can come up with, I'm not very good at making up names on the spot. ^-^;

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Eh, Plushie has already gone to sleep and won't be up for hours. Journey to the shadows...hmm...possibly. They'd be heading towards the human world, that's about as much shadow as you can get. Heck, it could even be called darkness. And there's another thing, what are the worlds even called? Man, we've got a lot more to come up with than I realized.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    https://www.deviantart.com/view/23795536/ you guys are allowed tyo see the painting I did. Click on the thumbnail to enlarge it. The scan was awfull, by the way. It made places (like the umbreon's hind leg, the mountain behind the espeon) go really dark and blotchy.

I like Melissa's idea... but how about Haven World (pokemon's world) and Shadow World? Don't like the last one...
    Oh! The roleplay with the pokemon can be 'Journey to the shadows' and the ones with the humans can be 'Journey to the Haven'

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    I dunno what to call the worlds... that's a tough one. Since it's about 7AM here, my brain's not awake enough to think of cool names. ^^;

WOW! Charon! I love your painting! I had no idea you were such a good artist! My hat's off to you! (Though, I'm not wearing a hat, so I'll just pretend to take it off) Too bad the pokemon art contest is over... I would've tried to convince you to enter it. ^-^

Oh and I like the idea of having similar but different names for the pokemon and human RPs.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    I was thinking along those lines... but I couldn't figure it out. lol, it's three in the afternoon but I woke up at noon, so I'm still half-dead.

I'm glad you like it. I'm terrible at drawing on the computer, I only have paint BBS and even when I do draw it always seems really unnatural and forced... xP

degran

Pok?friend
    Years
    Can non-members of this club post cause I have some suggestions:
    Journey to the worldgate, to the gate of seperation, to the shadowgate.

I just think the word "gate" fits in there.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Well, you're free to comment as long as it's on topic (Which it is. ^^) so go ahead. As names go, I agree with the idea of having similar but still different names for the human and pok?mon sections. Hey, maybe even for the third one where they're together (Unless we want to make that a part of the human section).

Oh, and Charon-chan: That painting is simply beautiful. My two favourite eons and they're both looking great. ^^

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Hm, I kinda like the idea of "gate" being in the name. After all, we are searching for a gateway between two worlds. Oh, and degran I believe has asked to adopt a pokemon, so he's actually eligible to join.

Ooh! I'm so excited! The suspense to this thing starting is so building. XD

Edit: Yay! Page 20!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Ohh...it's got to be a sign. But I'm just so tired tonight. -_- How about if we make the start out time 7 PM tommorow? I'd like to do a proper job on this RP's starting post and I'd also like to get this name situation sorted out first. As for the gate idea, how about working that into the name of the RP as well. Kind of like with the name of Project PS?

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Sure! It doesn't really matter to me. I'd rather if you and Charon got some rest (you late night partiers you ^-^) than to post smaller and smaller posts until you fall asleep on your keyboard.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Thank the great pie in the sky for that.
    Man, we're getting so close. Which one of you two are actually going to start it? Make sure to PM me, I'll probably forget..

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Oooo...can I start?! Pwetty pweeease?! *Jumps up and down and waves his hand excitedly* I haven't started out a single RP yet. Even Arty made one ages ago. Granted, it was a very weak one that died before it even hit the second page but still. I wanna start this one. ^^

Back