• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The pok?mon adopter's club (Step right in and feel the love XD)

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    XD!! +dies+ Don't worry, you're smart, not a ditz. XD I'm just naturally clutzy. But I haven't crashed into something and died yet, so I guess it's not chronic. D:

Well, atleast I know that it's not tomorrow... But I'm still excited. XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Aye, I can see the RP rising from the horizon. Ah..a beautiful sight it is...

As for Light Azumarill, she did post yesterday. Maybe she was just preoccupied with real life issues? Anyhow, shaking fists at her might not be the answer. ^^

And yeah, I've been a blonde since birth, (well, since I got meh first hair anyway) I was bordering on becoming a redhead when I was still very small, wasn't mean to be though. Meh mom was blonde when she was younger too, but she just reverted to brown. She's still got some distinct blonde ditztiness to her though; yesterday morning she dragged me up at half past seven even though school didn't start until 11, and today she thought I was shirking from class as she was somehow convinced that school was until 4PM (Even though it ended at 2:15 PM as per the schedule -_-), managed to convince her though.

I've grown accustomed to ditztiness by now so it doesn't really bother me that much anymore, don't worry. XD

Last edited:

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Indeed, 'tis quite a beautiful sight. :3 I hope that this RP will live long, because we've got some great stuff going for it. <3 ... By the way, do we have a name yet? XD

I see, I see XD I'm a brunette, always been. My hair's turned slightly dirty-blonde before, so that might be where it's from. But the blonde = airhead is really just a stereotype, anyway. Besides, blonde hair is pretty. XP

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
    Years
    I adopted One Of the pokemons Before i wanna Be In This club And The Roleplay

Eevee

Level: 7
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Run Away
    Attacks:
    Tackle
    Helping Hand
    Wish
    Curse

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Those two things have a logical connection actually. You see, the whole negative blonde stereotype started from the countless airheads out there (Primarily female) wanting to be more attractive and dyeing their hair blonde. Well, with the sudden influx of clueless blondes around the place spouting idiocies like 'Blonde is an attitude' it didn't take too long for even the genuine ones to get themselves a bad name. >.<

Anyhow, I do hope that our RP will be successfull and long-lived as well. I think it will be because the RPers we currently have are reliable ones. ^^ Oh, and nope, we don't have a name yet. XD

*~Rayquaza Freak~*: I want never gets...XD

You can join the club but if you want to be in the RP you will have to provide a proper sign-up sheet. Seriously, have you even read the plot? Because we seem to be having a lot of applicants who haven't...

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    My hairs BROWN. Like mud, and tree bark, and earthy things! My dog's blonde, though. He walks into the french windows even now, and he's one and a half. xD

Buuuuuut, everyone knows, violence is the answer! Ho ho, I wish it really was...

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Sorry Charon and Alter Ego! I had stuff to do yesterday (my family was getting a bunch of new TV channels because we had been upgraded to a different digital cable provider and I was over-obsessed with watching it ^-^;;). I suppose I could have done both at once, but I kinda... forgot. O.O *GASP*

Anyway, I'll post in PS right after I eat my lunch. I just thought I'd pop in and see how things were going. *looks with a bored face at lunchbag* Yay... peanut butter... again. Being semi-poor kinda sucks.

BTW, since the topic seems to be hair color ^^, mine's an odd mix of brown, red and blond. When I was really little (around 3) it was blond, then it went more reddish brown. In bad lighting it looks brown, in bright lighting it looks almost red. And it's not that dark because I've got pieces of blond in it too.

Just call me a mutt. ^__^

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Hang on, have to make hair colour an official topic so we don't break rules. XD

There. All well and within the rules again. As if we ever did things any other way. ^___^

Light Azumarill: your posting was delayed because of TV? Cable is evil...pure evil I tells you. Vade retro television! *Makes a cross sign* Somehow I think that would be more effective if I was religious...anyhow, I hope you at least watched something worthwhile while I and Charon-chan were left worrying about your well being. XD And it seems that our concerns were well founded; I mean, peanut butter? I'm sorry to hear that, wouldn't go near the stuff myself. No offence to those of you who like it.

I'd say my family is of above average income, what with my dad being a freelance consultant-type person (Just left on a business trip to Japan today and took my older brother with him). Yup, I guess that makes me the spoiled rich kid around here.

Anyhow, it seems like I'm the only one of those who have confessed their true colours and isn't brown haired. Well, except for our 'mutt' here. XD Wonder what colour your hair will end up as, Melissa. Before grey I mean.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    *Rolls eyes*

1. This isn't the Adoption Thread.

2. The Adoption Thread is closed at the moment because of people, much like yourself, who don't bother to read before they post filled the thread with pointless and spammy posts.

Hope that cleared things up for you.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Oh man, peanut butter is seriously my one true love! I love the way it's all sweet, and creamy, and clings to the roof of your mouth... I have it on toast every morning!
    I'm not rich...not rich enough to afford cable, anyway... but I have bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches nearly every day!
    To keep this on topic... Pandora really likes peanut butter and jelly in her sandwiches! *coughs shiftily*
    *cuddles Melissa* awww, I get quite worried when someone that posts routinely for a week suddenly stops.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Whoa.. Flissie finally got it done.. Tell meh if there's anything wrong with it..

'PH33R Cradily'
    Here I go...

Species: Ralts
    Name: Rhinestone
    Appearance:

Personality: She?s out-going and friendly.. And she tends to be the one who?s the least afraid when trouble brews?(I mean her nature is relaxed. She have to be like that..) Her Motto ish.. Fear nothing..^^
    History (Optional): Hallelujah.. I?ll leave it blank XD
    Attacks: Confusion, Will-O-Wisp, Disable, Psychic
    Other (Optional): She has a habit to pound onto anyone he sees..

Species: Sneasal
    Name: Serene (Don?t ask why..)
    Appearance:

Personality: Is very competitive.. Always training to become a stronger Pokemon.. He tends to be better than his seniors.. He also believes in no one.. But himself..?He?s a introvert
    History (Optional): Well.. I?ll think of something to write here..
    Attacks: Quick Attack, Taunt, Spite, Counter
    Other (Optional): This is going to be blank till I think of something to write here..

RP Sample: Alphimega pwnz? https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=46273&page=1&pp=25

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    WHOOOOO FLISSIE ISH JOINING!!! ^^ *glompz Flissie* XD

Otay.. I don't know how we got into hair color, but here I go. XD

Me hair ish like.. Ash brown. It looks almost black but in certain lighting you can tell it's really a brown. ^-^ You know.. My mummy tells me that people pay lots to dye their hair this color. XD

I like wearing it in a ponytail. [/random]

As for peanut butter, eat it with chocolate mixed in, and it pwns. =3

I ain't rich, and I ain't poor. Wow, shocking. =o

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    Well here's D00M for ya

Level: 7
    Nature: Lonely
    Ability: Early Bird
    Attacks:
    Ember
    Leer
    Will-o-wisp
    Rage

D00M tends to be self sefficient and anti social....D00M is willing to sacrifice itself for young pokemon. He dreams to be a houndoom and race in the Houndoom-go-rounds.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Yay Flissie! XD

Could you please try to elaborate on Rhinestone's personality a bit more? Are there any situations or people that might get on her bad side? I'd like to see a bit more there, although methinks Serene has enough going for him. ^^

You know, I'm beginning to have second-thoughts about word-counting personalities. Tsk, so little can be mentioned so much after all...

Meh...okay, from now on I won't be so adamant about the number of words in the personality, those of you who haven't been accepted but are still trying, listen to me; Just try to say enough in your char's personality. I don't care about the length anymore, just try to make it enough to give me some kind of picture about what kind of char I am dealing with. Naming one personality trait still isn't enough, though.

And yeah, D00M's cute. (Wonder why his name is spelled in capital letters? Is he maybe overcompensating for something? XD) Ahh...I can't wait to see my Houndoom. ^^

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    D00M, huh? I was very happy at how that Houndour drawing came out. Sometimes I have issues with the positioning of the eyes. For some reason, Pidgey eyes hate me. XD

Yay Flissie! Another person joining. However, I am wondering why your Ralts' other says it's a he when it's a she...

Anyway, can't wait for the RP to start! For some reason, I already have my human character planned out for the next part of it. ^^;

You know what, I think it's kinda funny to name a male Sneasel "Serene". After all, Sneasel are very feminine-styled pokemon, and it would add to the whole "yeah, I know I look like a girl but I'm not" attitude. Like male Clefairy... man, I feel sorry for them. They probably get tongue piercings and tattoos and wear leather to try and look tough in order to counterract their pinkness. ^-^

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Oh yeah, can't believe I missed that 'he' part there. Anyhow, Serene's name could be a kind of 'boy named Sue' thing. You know, giving a guy a girly name to make him grow up tough and self-reliant. And male clefairies...*Shudder* that's rather suspect I would think. I mean, male Milotics are already a little bit pitiable, but male Clefairies? All that pinkness is not healthy for a male soul.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    WHOOT!!! Yep.. Flissie joined... Haiz.. If only Yibber can make it too.... *sighs*

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Male feminine pokemon are really creepy...

The worst would probably be a male gardevoir, because they're just so elegant and flowy. Like me! *coughs* I'm actually a complete clutz... and I had huge skating trainers that I always wear with my skirt. xD

Back