• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The pok?mon adopter's club (Step right in and feel the love XD)

degran

Pok?friend
Years
  • So now I have my totodile's stats but no picture, can I join?

Well any way here's my sign-up sheet:
    'PH33R Cradily'

species:Totodile
    name: Tsunami (not sure,what should I name him Random Plushie)
    appearance: I don't have a picture yet, do I have to describe?
    personality: This totodile is a very energetic pok?mon, he's always jumping, running or swimming around except for one time in the day, right after he had dinner: he then searches for a big steady plant in th river holds on to it and let's the stream push him up. He can lie like that for hours, but usualy he doesn't. He's always the first to be up in the morning, that's when he watches the surskit walk over the water and the last to go to sleep in the evening when he's chasing the venomoth and dusktosks. He takes the easy path in life and avoids decisions and trouble.
    attacks:
    Scratch
    Thrash
    Dragon Claw
    Hydro Pump
    other: family and house: he lives with he's parants and his older brother close to a river.
    ability: torrent
    nature: quirky
    level: 5

RP sample:
    It was he peacefull afternoon and little Tsunami was just done with his nap in the river, now he was playing with a bunch of young wooper from the other side of the river. They where playing a ball game that wooper like to play." Yeah pass me the ball, I'll do it for sure this time" one wooper said and yes, he got what he wanted the wooper currently holding the pice of fruit that they call "ball", threw the ball right above they other. The wooper stared at the object and then he went under water, when he came back up he was so fast that he jumped a meter above the water with the ball now in his reache. He did a front flip and smacked his tail against the ball with super speed the ball aprouched the two trees and... No, the number one keeper Tsunami stopped the round object. proude and with the ball between his jaws splashed back in the water. He was about to throw the ball back but then he realized that a bug creature was sneaking up from below, but it was so fast that before he realized it...POW. Tsunami was send flying sky high, and when he started going down he opend up his eyes and saw that what he suspected was right it was his brother with his famous slash attack that was laughing at him in the water. Filled with anger Tsunami moved like he was preparing to dive, but that wasn't the case. He aimed his opend mouth and shot his newly learned attack in mid air. It was his hydropump but that horrible croconaw, expected something like that and dodged easely fireing back with an icebeam that had an critical hit and frose Tsunami solid. He now was preparing to throw the poore totodile on the land with an other slash, but that's when the weard things started to happen: the water became wilder and started rising the waves became bigger and went in apposed drection and after a few seconds they saw a gigantic wave approuching them. Everybody evacuated the area immediatly except for one person: The boulder of ice known as Tsunami had sunk to the bodem and in panic everybody had forgotten him. The surf attack caused by a weird looking garidos had his impact on Tsunami and with amazing speed Tsunami was send to the center of the country....

I hope I didn't forget anything if I did please tell, oh and there may be a lot of spelling errors in there.

Mitzykitty

~The Kitty Cat~
    Years

Species: Poliwag
    Name: Cupcake
    Appearance:

Personality: Cupcake is a jollyfull pokemon. She likes to make other pokemon happy when they're down with the dumps. She also have a cute and sweet personality. She makes other pokemon feel very happy. Sometimes she may feel down but who cares.
    Attacks:
    Bubble
    Haze
    Water Sport
    Mind Reader

----------------------
    Species: Butterfree
    Name: Cinnamon
    Appearance:

Personality: Cinnamon is a gentle pokemon. She's kind, sweet, and graceful. She cares about helping other pokemon. Cinnamon is also loyal. Loyal enough for an "outlaw" to trick her. But still she is a nice pokemon who can be trusted.
    Attacks:
    Confusion
    Arial Ace
    Giga Drain
    Rain Dance

RP Sample: Cupcake was lying down near a tree watching the clouds changing shapes.

"Oh, how pretty the clouds are," Cupcake said to herself, " And also beautiful."

Then Cupcake heard a voice calling for her. Cupcake looked around but saw nobody. But then she saw something coming towards her. Cupcake squinted at it and saw Cinnamon, her best friend.

"I was looking for you everywhere," Cinnamon said while she was gasping for air.

"Why?" asked Cupcake.

"Well....yesterday I asked you if you could help me find Oran Berries for the winter and you said yeah," replied Cinnamon.

"Umm....don't you already have enough berries for the winter?" asked Cupcake.

"There might be a snowstorm and it could last for days," answered Cinnamon, " and besides, you need to get ready for winter too."

So off they went to the forest to look for Oran Berries. They looked for Oran berries but they found nothing. They also looked for other berries but still there's nothing.

"Where did all the berries go?" asked Cinnamon.

"I don't know," answered Cupcake.

"This forest has alot of berries here," said Cinnamon, " they can't be all gone."

"Well, it seems they are," said Cupcake.

"Oh well," said Cinnamon, " I guess I could deal with the berries I already have."

So they went back to the valley.

"Ain't those clouds look beautiful," said Cupcake in a dreamy voice.

But then dark black clouds arose.

"Oh no," moaned Cupcake, " It's going to be a rainstorm."

Cinnamon and Cupcake went back home.

It rained and rained for a couple of hours. Then it stopped.

"Yay, it stopped raining!!," said Cinnamon in a happy voice.

"Yeah, but the sun isn't up," Cupcake said.

"But it's only the afternoon. It's not nighttime,"said Cinnamon.

Then other pokemon looked up at the sky and started asking questions.

"What happened to the sun?" asked a Pichu.

"Where's the sun?" asked a Wurmple.

"Without the sun we will freeze," said a Teddiursa.

"We better go find out," Cinnamon said to Cupcake.

"Hey, we could asked the great ol' Solorock," said Cupcake, " he's an expert of the sun."

Off they went to find Solorock. They went into the cave where the Solorock lived. Nobody knows what's Solorock name is but all they know is that the great ol' Solorock is an expert on the sun.

"It's really creepy in here," said Cupcake in a shaky voice.

After awhile they stopped at a huge door.

"Well, I guess this is it..." said Cinnamon.

Cupcake was hiding behind Cinnamon.

"You are such a scaredy-cat," Cinnamon said to Cupcake.

"You can't blame me," said Cupcake.

Then Cinnamon knocked on the door.

To be continued....

PH33R Cradily

Sorry for the long RP Sample....

Last edited:

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • *sigh first my net goes down, then by the time I get it back, it's time for bed, NOW it's going so slow it take's my 5mins to go from page to page, *sigh I guess I should put up my sheet BUT first 'PH33R Cradily happy Alter? lol

Species: Cubone
    Name: Skully
    Appearance: https://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6364/cubone6pt.png (stupid Image button)
    Personality: It is ok to use the same profile I've made Skully is a Clam sweet and good natured Cubone. Un-like most Cubone Skully Loves to make friends, and has no sign of a temper at most times. She may be friendly but when she meets someone that doesn?t want to be friends with her she just tries not to be in there way and spend time with someone else.
    History: nothing really good I can think of for a little Cubone...
    Attacks:
    Ancientpower
    Earthquake
    Bone Club
    Skull Bash
    RP Sample: After a long walk Clow, an add being with a human body, white bird wings, a lion tail and cat ears arrived at the Gaia planes. As he is walking threw the plain, a monster sweeps down, it?s a griffin.
    ?Well you don?t see that every day?. Oh well came prepared for something odd like this.? He said pulling out his Nagata a staff, with a blade on the end.
    ?Look beast I have a lot to do today do you really want me to slay you.?? The creature only replied with a snarl and a Claw coming right for Clow. Clow jumps avoiding the paw then lands on it and starts scaling it. After reaching the beak, the beast tries to claw him again he jumps of the paw and slash the griffins face, he then reaches the top of the head and then stabs his Nagata into it. The beast then decides this is to much trouble for one meal and flies off. ?Yah you remember thoughs wounds, next time don?t bother me.? Clow said putting his weapon back in its holder and continued on his path

and
    Species: Spoink
    Name: None for now
    Appearance: https://img122.imageshack.us/img122/3240/spoink6fg.png
    Personality: Spoink is a sweet hyper little pokemon, she likes to make friends but she's a bit odd, for on thing her Idea of a greeting is to take her pearl of and use psychic and put the pokemon on her head and just blurt out a {Hi!}

Attacks: Psychic
    Future Sight
    Extrasensory
    Rest

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Whew, looks like I picked the wrong way to come online late. Not that it was my fault, mind you, meh family was eating out today. Anyhow...

degran; Your sample is good but try to be more mindfull of your spelling and please divide that up into paragraphs so it's easier to read, m'kay? Anyhow, you're accepted. Now you'll just have to read through the mountain of posts in the RP and find yourself a suitable entry spot. ^^ Accepted.

Mitzykitty; Two problems; One, there are no villages in the pok?mon world so if you could just edit that part of her history it would be good. The same goes for the contest bit in Cinnamon's profile. But the real problem here is that the link you provided doesn't have any RPing in it on your part. Writing up a plot for an RP (Which doesn't even have a single IC post in it by the way) is no proof of your talent in actually RPing so I can't accept you until you provide an actual sample. On hold.

Clow; Your Spoink's profile is way understandard. She needs a lot more personality if you actually want to RP her. Also, there seem to be some typos about (I don't think you meant to say that Skully is a Clam ^_~) and your RP sample. Is it from another RP? If so, then please provide me with a link. Oh, and then there's one crucial question; do you think that you'll have enough time to devote to this RP? As you can see it's moving at a fast pace (even I need a good bit of time to read through all that) and I would like my RPers to have actually read the others' posts before making their own, painfull though it might be. On hold.

degran

Pok?friend
    Years
  • Thanx alter ego
    And I have to agree that my spelling isen't to good
    (I've looked all over my house for a dictionary)

Wow you guys are really going fast in the RP,
    but I'll catch up.

Last edited:

Mitzykitty

~The Kitty Cat~
    Years
  • Okay Alter, I'll edit my post.

*edits*

I hope it's good enough....

Edit:

RP Sample: Continue

When Cinnamon knocked. The huge door opened. Cinnamon and Cupcake looked around. The room was gigantic. There were flaming torches lining up on the wall. Then a showdowy figure appeared. Both Cinnamon and Cupcake were cautious. Their eyes were full of frightness. The shodowy figure came closer.

"Eeee," Cinnamon squeeled.

"Who is it?" said the shadowy figure in a slow voice.

Cinnamon and Cupcake were quiet.

"I said, who is it?" said the shadowy figure again.

Both were still quiet. The shadowy figure came closer and closer. Cinnamon and Cupcake were panicking. Cinnamon closed her eyes tightly. While Cupcake shivered. The figure was even closer.

"Ppllease ddon't hhurrt us," said Cinnamon in a shivering voice.

Cupcake was still silent.

"What?! I'm not going to hurt you," said the figure.

When Cinnamon opened her eyes she saw that it was only the ol' Solorock. Cupcake was still silent and shivering.

"Hey," Cinnamon said to Cupcake," It's only Solorock."

Cupcake finally looked. "Oh."

"Whatya 2 doing here?" asked Solorock," And how did you guys go through my traps and stuff?"

"Well, for the first question, we're here because after a rainstorm the sun will not come out and it's dark outside even though it's not night time. And without the sun, we will freeze." replied Cinnamon, " And for the second question....

To be continued again.....
    -----------------------
    Should I stop or keep going?

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Fwee!! I have actually given myself my Wobbuffet! >____<

Wobbuffet
    "Gypsy"

Level: 5
    Nature: Quirky
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    Attacks:
    Counter
    Mirror Coat
    Safeguard
    Destiny Bond

Personality:
    Gypsy is the daughter of a long line of Wobbuffet that have the power to see the future. Her family is like the pokemon equivalent of what we would call "gypsies". Thus the name. They travel around, using the Earth to live off of, and various spells and herbal cures to heal pokemon. Her family is very gifted, but Gypsy has always been a bit-- odd. When she was younger she was clearly different from the others. She tried her best and hardest to learn the ways of her family, but she failed at every attempt. She couldn't even read the bumps on a Magmar's head. Every potion she concocted was a disaster, and every herb she found was the wrong one. Her family eventually left her one night, when she was still quite young, in a rocky area on a mountain to fend for herself. Unbeknownst to them, by being forced to live on her own, Gypsy came to discover her own hidden talents of magic and healing.

Okay... I wrote a lot about her. XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Well, Melissa's got a lot going on at the moment I think. Her dog was finally put to sleep two days ago and all so things might be going a bit slow, although I'm impressed by how well she's coping with it. Anyhow, I'm sure she'll open up when she's ready. Until then, I know this sounds really old about now but...please have patience.

Chaocobo

King of Chaos and Chocobos
    Years
  • Can I join? I gots alot of adopted pokemon/pets! I just made one and I'm getting a Jigglypuff.

RubyGem
    lv.5

Back