• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Personality Shop!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
  • jynx said:
    The personality of Jynx...the Pokemon, not me.
    My personality is to bad...

No it's not. If your personality were bad, we would have eaten you long ago. >=3

Gee... I really need to get going on these. x.x()

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
  • Can I change my Pokemon of choice. I thought I related to Wailmer, but I realized I'm more like Sharpedo.

Personality: Aggresive and mean to strangers, but kind and gentle to people I know. Quite intelligent and a loner.

Please use the Japanese name for Sharpedo. Thanks.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    Sorry, I was away a couple of days. It's easier for me if you don't put backgrounds on, thank you Iggy. Now I need to write personality descriptions, problem is I don't know half of you guys! Please tell me a little bit about yourself, then I know whether you're bouncy happy people or sad depressed people.
    What?! You don't know me?? Of course you don't know me, unless you have an increadible talent of knowing a member's personality by simply looking through that member's profile and posts, hehe.

Well I'll try to keep this as brief as possible so here goes. Growing up on the pacific islands and Japan kinda made me what some might call a free spirit. Though I am very funny and dare I say, a intelligent person? Down side to that is I'm sorta kinda forgetful at times, hehe. Dunno why, its in my character. I'm also know to be cheerful when others ar, I go with the flow or so to speak. I like to also help, alot. Nice people do that out of habit I suppose. Even in front of complete strangers, I will help them:P. Yeah I know, I'm crazy... Ok I think that's good enough, if more info is needed, pm me.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • The King of Water Pokemon said:
    Can I change my Pokemon of choice. I thought I related to Wailmer, but I realized I'm more like Sharpedo.

Personality: Aggresive and mean to strangers, but kind and gentle to people I know. Quite intelligent and a loner.

Umm I have already drawn you a Wailord...I can draw you a Sharpedo if you really want one...it's just that we'll have a homeless Wailord :(

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Can I change my Pokemon of choice. I thought I related to Wailmer, but I realized I'm more like Sharpedo.

Oh...please use the Japanese name of Jynx too.

...I still prefer the Pokemon's personality instead of mine.
    Like the one in igtica's singnature.

(See...I'm really stubborn)

Stormdoom

Lighting Hound
    Years
  • Ummm....Well houndoom or should I say Stormdoom is my personality... I'm not the best with putting it in good sententes though...

Laid back and friendly towards just about anyone that doesnt show a threat...yet has a slightly depressed side during times when alone...and can get mean when threatened...

I think thats all...If you need anything else just PM me...^_^;;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Man... I really want Sharpedo, but you already drew my Wailord. *Sigh* What is a boy to do?
    What? She had already finished yours?

Orange, would you mind being a little bit quicker?

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • jynx said:
    What? She had already finished yours?

Orange, would you mind being a little bit quicker?
    Ouch! Bit harsh Jynx! I realise your eager, but you can't rush a genius! ;) besides I went on a drawing mad...thing...that's why I've done my three already (along with my own mad pics), that's only why i have mine done so quickly.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • igtica said:
    Ouch! Bit harsh Jynx! I realise your eager, but you can't rush a genius! ;) besides I went on a drawing mad...thing...that's why I've done my three already (along with my own mad pics), that's only why i have mine done so quickly.

Yessu! Yessu!
    And!
    I know once I feel better (Curse mono! I wanna eat cookies again! >_<), I am most likely to go on a drawing rampage too. That's usually what happens when I havn't drawn allot during a period of time. n.n() Ohhh, and I have two things that simply must be completed before I can start on mine. x.x() Sorry, sorry Jynx, but, y'know... Some people have to wait weeks apon weeks before I have time to get to their requests, and your lucky that I'm getting to yours within a matter of days. n.n()

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • me,
    orange*berry said:
    Yessu! Yessu!
    And!
    I know once I feel better (Curse mono! I wanna eat cookies again! >_<), I am most likely to go on a drawing rampage too. That's usually what happens when I havn't drawn allot during a period of time. n.n() Ohhh, and I have two things that simply must be completed before I can start on mine. x.x() Sorry, sorry Jynx, but, y'know... Some people have to wait weeks apon weeks before I have time to get to their requests, and your lucky that I'm getting to yours within a matter of days. n.n()
    wow you get them too ^_^ lol hey i'm going through the dead period atm. I kinda trailed off with a few pieces. I hope you'll be ok soon...it's not the nicest of things. No matter, whatever happens, I know that you'll bring us fantastic art...trust me peeps its well worth the wait! Hmmm orange*berry am I seeing things or do I spy my name in you siggy?

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Yessu. That is your name you spy, Iggy. =3 It's a bit obscure, though. x.x I should change the colors, as they looks kinda pooie.

And thank you much, much, much. I'm going to get to mine riiight after I fix my site's ugly layout. x.x()

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • aww I haven't been able to look at your site since you took down the link from your siggy! I really liked it! I hope you are happy with it soon. lol aww that's such a sweet thing to say in your siggy *huggles orange*berry* here you can huggle one of my neopets since you let yours go *lets orange*berry choose which one*

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • igtica said:
    Errr...sorry.
    I don't mean it >.<
    Forgive me please. I won't do that anymore.

Back