• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokeCommunity Staff - Listing

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Unless I am mistaked, I have yet to see a PokeCommunity staff listing. It would be nice to know who the leaders of this forum are. Plus it would help members get in touch with them when/if the need arises. Perhaps a thread listing them could be created. What do you think?

Years
    Professor Oak said:
    Unless I am mistaked, I have yet to see a PokeCommunity staff listing. It would be nice to know who the leaders of this forum are. Plus it would help members get in touch with them when/if the need arises. Perhaps a thread listing them could be created. What do you think?
    You can view the forum leaders here:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showgroups.php?

Hope that helps y'all.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Scroll down the main page, and up the "Whos Online" Thingy, theres a "Forum Leaders" link, click there and ya will have what ya want~

EDIT~
    Thats the Link RagingDragon gave ya... o_o;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back