• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokeFarm Builder

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2007
    Trainer cards for sale
    I only have this one template I hope it'll do
    333x1xk.jpg

Here are some examples (First ones crummy)
    4dpdzs3.jpg
    & the good one
    40dco51.jpg

I can get D/P Pokemon, Shinys & even make a few (Crummy) custom pokemon
    Just fill out a small form here plz & your all set

Name: (The name of your character)
    Trainer Sprite: (Pictures if posible please)
    Pokemon in boxes: (Pictures or names if you want a pokemon thats shiny please include that info)
    Pokemon with trainer: (Ride a Dragonite or chase a Minun its all up to you)
    & I also have some bonuses to go with Trainer cards

Pokemon Colecter Cards!
    A quick card on your pokemon
    The template is this:
    2wnmvzp.jpg

An example is this:
    2i8yix2.jpg

Just fill this out to have one!
    Species: (What kind of pokemon)
    Nickname: (For no nickname just put in the species name)
    Attacks: (Explains itself)
    & thats it for that.

Custom Pokemon!
    Easy to do just explain it heres the template... well its a blank 100x100 pixel box & heres an example
    2sbk8cw.jpg
    lol it was my first one the form is here:
    Description: (Describe what you want like a Chimchars head on a Shiny Mudkips body)

Ever wonder what your pokemons game box might look like on the inside? I can make a card for you so you can possibly find out now here are my templates so far:
    2du9y6d.jpg
    Original P.F.T
    2prfrb7.jpg
    Flame P.F.T.
    2ecg5lk.jpg
    Ocean P.F.T
    2cy0604.jpg
    Kewl P.F.T

Heres an Example of what one might look like:
    3466lqt.jpg
    My Pokefarm... O.K. i went overboard

Here are some trainers i can get to others you will have to either link to me abbout it, use a picture or actually theres one more, if its an obvious character (Lets say a main character from a game) just give me a name & ill try to find it also for pokemon just say what pokemon you want (I can't find shiny sprites that can be copyed easily so hopfully normals will do) & then thats pretty much it heres a basic form to sign out then its done

Name: (Name at the top)
    Template: (What kind of background you can also putin here a picture that I will set up to be a P.F.T.)
    Colours: (Original P.F.T only: Chose colour for outside or for any others chose colour for inside)
    Pokemon: (Please no shinys or customs unless you can post them & a maximum of up to 25 PKMN sprites total)
    Pokemon with trainer: (Explains itself but you can say none & maximum depends on size)
    Pokemon in name: (You can have small sprites in your name like the two arrons in mine 2 sprites max)
    Trainer sprite: (Here post an image of your trainer sprite & for fun you can even post in Pokemon to rule your team!)

And there ya have it. Please if you have any requests just ask here. Thank you

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hm, requests aren't really allowed in Pixel Art.
    But since this is an idea similar to that of Trainer Cards, I think it'd be suitible for that sub-forum. So I'll just go ahead and move it along for you. :)

~Moved

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2007
    Ok I wasn't really sure but it wasn't really a trainer card so I put it here actually I was thinking of replacing this with a Trainer card shop with extras to buy but anyway thanks & ill just add onto this.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Me neither, especially your collector cards and stuff. There just one big box filled with Pokemon sprites, maybe if you get the screenshot from the game box and put icons in it for people and edit it around.

Back