• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I blushed a little deeper as he spoke. "Most think I'm rather hard to look at due to my, well..."

I had planned to finish the thought, only to find myself swooning and meeting the ground again. I shook my head, trying not to pass out. My stomach clenched, begging for the food it knew it wouldn't recieve. I forced myself back into a standing position, still slightly woozy and uneasy on my feet.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna walked down the halls of the Academy, her sketch pad in her hand and Sparkle at her side. She walked into the Dinning Hall, trying to be a bit social. She knew that nothing good would come out of moping in her room like she was. As she entered the hall she jammed her hands into her pockets, her sketch pad neatly tucked away under her arm, and a smile came onto her pale face. Anna had spotted Noah and another girl, who Anna knew from memory to be Nat. She quickened her walking pace and walked around to the front of them, a smile still shining on her face. She gave a short wave.

"Long time no see," she said.

"Raichu... Raichu!!!", Sparkle said happily. "Yeah... what she said!!!

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Nat turned around and gave Anna a quick hug. "I thought you'd forgotten me!" she giggled.

Ruby was looking over the new Raichu curiously. "Chu?" she asked incredulously. "Sparkle?

I turned back to Noah, my smile still wide. "It's so nice to know you guys came back! I didn't know if you would have or not. Not after everything that happened..." My smile had faltered a moment. "Hey!" I said quickly. "We'll have to go to Kiki's again sometime. Like old times!"

Years
    Noah turned to the familiar looking girl, seeing her give another girl a hug. It didn't take long at all to remember Nat and Anna... But he wasn't faster than Princess, that was for sure. Before he could even turn his head, Princess ran as fast as she could to Ruby and Sparkle, greeting them first, then jumping quickly into the air, as high as she could, seeing which of the two girls would catch her. Hopefully her recent evolution would impress them, remembering how hard Noah was trying to train her last her, when he still acted like he cared...

'...Anna... And Nat!...' He smiled, walking up to them in a quick pace, grabbing them both in an embrace, Princess squeezed in the middle,

'Chu... Eep...'

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Lyst watched The three friends in their display with envy, smiling slightly. Youkai, his houndoom looked up at him curiously.
    " Wouldn't it be nice?" Lyst began." To have friends like that?"
    Youkai looked that the upperclassmen, then back to Lyst.
    [You are the only friend I need.] Youkai replied. Even though Lyst could not understand pokemon, he understood Youkai perfectly.
    " Me too buddy!" He laughed, scratching the pokemon's back lovingly.

"Let's go see our room shall we?" He asked, adjusting his glasses. The dog barked in agreement and followed The red headed boy toward their dorm room. He opened the door to 407, and peered inside.
    " Hmm.....I see no one..." He stated. Lyst shrugged and opened the door wide, then began unpacking his things. After securing his bed he took out a sign he had taken from a store a long time ago that read the letters: DIT
    With a smile he tacked it to the outside of the door then stood back to admire his work. He hummed a little tune and opened his window wide, leaning out to look at the campus.

" Look out Pokemon Academy! Lyst is here HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He yelled as he cupped his hands to his mouth.

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
    Chad got up off the floor. It wasn't every day you got pushed over by someone from your past after all.

'Oh well, at least I unsderstand why he's like that' he sighed and walked away, not giving the boy that opened the door the time to say his name.

"ev, eveeee" kyu complained.

Chad smiled "Sorry, kyu, I guess I was walking to fast. Heh."

He and Kyu began their exploration of the school. The only thing that really got his attention was the cafe, bu he saw Noah through the window and decided to stay clear of the place for now. Sighing he went back upstairs to take a nap.

'This is gonna be a long year' he thought.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "DIT?" Yikari thought out loud as he saw the sign attached to one of the doors in the hallway he and Spark were exploring.

Acronyms had always fascinated him. Die In Terror? Drive-In Theater, maybe? , he could think of countless interpretations for the acronym. Peering inside the room he noticed a slightly tanned boy with unruly red hair standing on the balcony, and apparently shouting something.

"Hiya, nice sign you've got there." Yikari said, giving a small knock on the open door in an attempt to catch the boy's attention "I'm Yikari Arikawa, just arrived here today. And you are?"

"Vul!" Spark called, noticing the Houndoom that accompanied the boy and running over to it in hopes of making a new friend.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna smiled as she pulled away from Noah's embrace. She looked at him and couldn't help to see how different he looked from the last time they had seen each other. She thought it best not to bring it up.

"Man.. it seems like forever since the last time we all saw each other..", she said her voice trailing off.

Sparkle looked up at her trainer and sighed slightly before hopping up onto Noah's shoulder, giggling like there was nothing wrong in the world.

"Raichu! Rai rai!!", the pokemon said happily.

Anna smiled and giggled, her sketch pad falling to the floor, flipping over to the picture she had been working on in her room. The picture of her and Noah.

Years
    Princess quickly climbed into Anna's arms, it'd been so long since she saw her and Nat! Noah smiled at Sparkle, then saw the sketch that Anna had been drawing on the ground. He crouched over slowly, admiring it for a moment, then picked it up.

'... Nice...' He smiled, handing the sketchbook to her.

'Why don't we do what Nat suggested, and go to Kiki's?' He asked, scruffing the back of Sparkle's ear.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna took back her sketch book and patted Princess. Her cheeks a bit red from hearing Noah compliment her art. She quickly tucked the sketch book under her arm again and tried to hide her red cheeks from view.

"Hmm.. yeah let's go to Kiki's", she said.

Years
    Rachel sat on her bed, throwing a baseball up into the air towards the ceiling and catching it before it landed painfully on her face. She had been here for 4 years now and was starting her last year?she had to admit, she was going to miss it very much having spent most of her teenaged life here. Her Pokemon had grown immensely from the small Pokemon they use to be and she was more than happy with her two starting Pokemon, Cerberus and Totema.

She sighed, clutching the ball to her stomach having had enough with throwing the ball up and down and instead settled on staring at the ceiling in her boredom. Being a senior only meant more work for her?she had to look after the freshmen and make sure they followed the rules?truth was?she wasn?t really up to it.

Sighing, she got to her feet and made her way towards the door that leads out into the main hall. She leaned against the door frame and threw the baseball up and down lightly as she gazed at all the freshmen that were looking for their rooms. She smiled remembering the first time she had arrived here.

She had not been sure at all, and thus asked help from one of the seniors, he had pointed her in the right direction and furthermore, did it with a smile.

Her mid made up, she stepped out of her dorm and made her way into the herd of Freshmen, may of them were in a panic, unsure of where to go and looking at the piece of paper in their hands with wide eyes.

?Oh?were is room 104?

She turned in the direction of a young female, who stood in the middle of the hall, her hands covering her mouth. Rachel smiled and walked over to her ?Room 104 is just there? She said, pointing four doors down from her own room.

The young girl gave her a warm smile and thanked her with all her heart before practically diving into the room.

Rachel smiled ?Perhaps this year won?t be so bad after all?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Excuse me," I said, eyeing the girl who had just directed another to room 104. "Is this room one-hundred? It seems there was a bit of a mix up, and they had to switch me to a different room." I explained, though my attention was on the girl. My gaze was calm, not one to make anyone uncomfortable, but I was evaluating her. I might have some difficulties if I shared a room, but I could deal with it. I hoped I could, at any rate...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Suddenly quite worried, I offered Kat an arm, saying softly, "Everyone needs to eat, you know. There's a fine line between eating less to cut your weight and simple starvation. Come back to the dorm, I'll make you something light. Just some soup or something."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I shook my head at him. "Food is over-rated," I said simply, although I took his arm greatfully.

Dancelle looked up at Alec, clearly saying how much she hated my anorexic issues. She picked up my bag and brought it over to us, worry clouding her usually clear blue eyes.

~~~~~

Nat smiled at the pair as Noah draggged her into a hug. She suddenly remembered all the old feelings she'd had for him and giggled. How foolish she had been. Anna and Noah really did belong together, and she hoped they would figure that out again soon.

The thought of romance twinged a bit. She still hadn't found Blaze... She shook her head and smiled at Princess.

"My, my, you've grown!" she laughed, patting the now Pikachu's silky head.

She looked back to Anna and Noah. "I certainly wouldn't mind heading off. It'll be awhile before we're expected back in the dorms." My voice was light and happy, though my eyes did not quite match my expression. I'd thought that the first person I'd see was Blaze... after all that had happened last year...

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Name: Darin Himoto

Age/Grade/Room#: 15/Sophomore/Room 404

Physical Appearance: He has dark, jet black eye's with short brown hair that sticks up. He always has a set of thin headphones around his neck, but when in class, it's replaced with a smooth chain. He wears a long sleeved black shirt without a collar with a pair of fingerless black gloves. Also, he wears a pair of black, baggy cargo pants, with another chain strapped onto the left pocket. He is medium height, not too tall, not too short with a pair of full black Nike Air Force One's (Sorry, but I love those shoes.) with dark Red Laces. He wears a silver Rolex arm around his right wrist to keep track of the time.

Personality: He is cool and collected at most times, yet, he hates people that don't respect him. His # 1 Life Motto is "Never respect someone that doesn't respect you back." He also dislikes taking orders, except from teachers because there much wiser than him. Also, he is very easy to talk to. He is very serious in battle and doesn't hold back in any battle. Although, he has very little knowledge of using special kind of items in battle such as X attacks and hold items.

He hates living all fancy and high society. He enjoys going out side to the Petalburg Woods with his pup Houndour when he was young. He rarely gets to see his Mother and Father since all the important meetings they have to attend to and deals they must make. His pokemon, Jeremy, and his Butler, Harrison our the closet to him since. it is very difficult for him to make friends with the other kids around his neighborhood because they all want to do stuff that he doesn't like to do, like chat about how much money their rich parents own.

He never really tried to tell anyone how he his felling except his close friends. After attending the Academy and barely passing, he is ready to go to the next grade.

Pokemon: A Skarmory and Houndoom

RP Sample: It was a near 8:00 AM when the day I received this letter, or invitation. A young Tailow was chirping happily above a healthy Green Apple Tree. I gave out a quite loud yawn as I got up and shut off my clock radio. I always wondered why I couldn't sleep without it on. Skarmory flew inside from the open window and gave it's usual greeting by pecking me on my rumpled hair. I gave a short chuckle as I rubbed him on it's smooth head, avoiding it's sharp spike. I then noticed a very plain letter near my alarm clock. It wasn't one of those boring invitations to my father's exquisite parties or any of the sort. Beside it was a sheet of clean notebook paper left by Harrison, my personal butler. I decided to read this one first.
    " Dear Master Darin,
    A thousand apologies that I couldn't attend to your services for today. I had some important business to attend you, thanks to your father's permission. The letter beside this one is a invitation to The Pokemon Academy that you attended last year. What I don't get is that you don't want to return back to the Thomspon Private School for boys? It's more educational then the Pokemon Academy that you our going to now. Oh well, it is your choice and I have to right to oppose towards this, enjoy your time there,

Sincerely,
    Harrison Smith, Your Butler,

I gave out another yawn and smiled at the letter in disbelief. After all these years, he still doesn't know why I like this school. I gave Skarmory another rub on the neck this time as I slowly picked up the second letter, noticing that it's the confirmation letter. I wanted to holler in joy that I made it back to the Academy, again, but it wasn't in my nature to do such a thing. Instead, I returned Skarmory back into it's ball and picked up my belongings.

I went outside towards the front door and sat on the finely carved, wooden porch. I was wearing my usual clothes (See description) with my new pair of Nikes. My Mother insisted that I purchased another pair of them fancy shoes so I could look decent, but I hated those dull, brown shoes. Patiently, he waited for his ride to come. He glanced at his Rolex watch, which shined brightly, checking the time. Suddenly, a generic black SUV drove onto my driveway, beeping it's horn furiously. I could tell it was Jeremy, another one of my good friends. I got off the porch and walked casually towards the vehicle.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Lyst turned to face Yukari with a grin, pushing his glasses up on his nose a little more. He bowed dramatically.
    " I am Lyst Ikikara." He stated. " Pleasure to meet you Arikawa-san."
    Youkai looked down at Spark curiously. He sniffed at the vulpix then promtly ignored it.

Lyst looked at the sign on the door affectionately.
    " Ah, such a lovely treasure that one!" He laughed. " What do you think it means?"
    Youkai leapt up onto the bed and laid down, trying his best to ignore the Vulpix.

~Ozy~

Years
    I sighed a little and nodded, returning the Kirila's look and saying, I'll try. mentally, hoping she'd pick up on it. I said to Kat, though, "You really do need to eat, if at the least to keep up enough energy to keep dancing, or whatever." I looked her in the eyes, adding, "I really don't mind fixing you something. I usually make my own dinners anyways." I began walking back towards the dorm, hoping she'd come along, as she was still attached to my arm.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I followed him slowly. "I don't eat. Or at least, very rarely," I said firmly, letting him pull me along.

Dancelle gave a small noise of discust. She was following us with my bag, glowering. She spoke mentally to Alec, fully capable after all the time she'd spent in my mind. Kat's anorexic. She's been that way since she got cut from the Nutcracker two years ago because she was over the weight they wanted. I can't convince her to gain some... Her mindvoice was laden with hurt and worry as we continued to move back to the dorm room.

OOC: Welcome aboard, Metaforte.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Arikawa-san?" Yikari gave an amused chuckle and returned the bow "I've never been one for formal titles, just call me Yikari, okay? Nice to meet you Lyst."

Spark gave an indignant snort, he wasn't used to being ignored and wouldn't make an exception in Youkai's case.

"Pix!"

The little fox promptly leapt up on the bed and poked the Houndoom in the ribs, taking a quick leap back before approaching from another angle and repeating the procedure. If there was one thing Spark knew, it was how to annoy others.

Lyst looked at the sign on the door affectionately.
    " Ah, such a lovely treasure that one!" He laughed. " What do you think it means?"

Yikari shrugged and made a couple of wild guesses even though he knew they were probably wrong "Download an intelligent teddy? Dentist in town? Die in terror?"

Last edited:

~Ozy~

Years
    I replied to the Kirila, Again, I'll try. It's threatening her health, and I won't let that happen, okay. I'll do my best. I stopped, gently taking one of Kat's shoulders and spinning her to face me. I looked down into her eyes, quite serious.

"I won't let your health fail because of this, Kat." I said, then adding, "And believe me, it is failing. I know a good bit of physiology, I know the signs. You WILL eat, I insist." I sighed softly, not wanting to sound harsh and added, "It doesn't have to be much, okay? Nothing too heavy, either. Just eat, please?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back