• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I'll answer your question briefly. We increase our levels through a simple processing of battling wild Pokemon or trainers in an RP post. The better the post, the more experience we receive after Zimvee reviews it.

So yes, YOU make up trainers to battle.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    this is mearly a heads up for those that don't have ANY water pokemon. You will need to require a water pokemon before we are finished with Fushia City as i am NOT allowing boats of any kind along the sea routes between Fushia and Cinnabar. Now for those who want any Pokemon caught by fishing those will be found in the safrai zone

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I'm all for catching a water Pokemon, but tell me... are we going from Lavender Town, west to Saffron City and through to Celadon City and then down Bicycle Path? Or are we going south from Lavender Town towards Fuchsia City?
    I'm really confused...

Also, can I have that Gastly, that keeps helping Zeke, following him along on his Journey and he ends up capturing it later?

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I do not want any of my pokemon to learn the new moves.
    I'll put my new trainer card here if you say so.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    To Kevmysta: yes to your Ghastly question and we will be going east along a route, celadon, and then im just getting rid of the bike route altogether and moving the bridge sea route thing south of lavender to the east of celadon
    To Pika_Master414: ok thats fine

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    LOL
    You really do like making a massacre of the Kanto Region, don't you. /jk

So, is that where I'm going to be able to catch Snorlax?

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Jelly: Drop Vine Whip for Slam
    Mr. Bubbles: Drop Withdraw for Protect

EDIT: I made a new trainer card because of Vanessa's new look o.o
    The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region OOC Thread

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Sorry for the delay Zimvee, but my big post should make up for it. I will likely skip Lavender if you post Celadon, since I have no plot for that town whatsoever. If thats ok that is.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    No rush for me at least. Everyone else might be impatient. I still have my last Rock Tunnel post. It will probably be a straight up dialogue post with maybe a item find.

EDIT:
    For Primeape, dont change anything.
    For Pikachu, forget Shock Wave for Discharge (thats all).
    For Kadabra, forget Kinesis and Disable for Reflect and Recover.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    hey guys sorry for not updating just currently the sprite page i used to use is down and the sprite page im trying to use blocks the sprites so until i get an answer from them i can't really update since almost everyone is ready for Celadon. Don't worry though if they haven't contacted me by Friday then i'll figure some thing out

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    hey guys sorry for not updating just currently the sprite page i used to use is down and the sprite page im trying to use blocks the sprites so until i get an answer from them i can't really update since almost everyone is ready for Celadon. Don't worry though if they haven't contacted me by Friday then i'll figure some thing out

You do mean pokemon spirites, right? I can give you the website I use in just a minute. It's a little slow, but I guess it works.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back