• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    hey guys i know with school and pieCakeyy's amazing rp's you've gotten busy but please don't forget about our own little Kanto Rp! Chapter 22 is up and its a big one so plan for a big story arc!

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Zimvee I actualy will not be here for this weekend and this week or most of it...I think thats it for now because we had a change in schedule.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    I made a new trainer card for my Rainbowbadge

P.S: I no longer have Shadow Ball as a TM

EDIT:
    Yui: Replace Sand-Attack with Quick Attack
    Spice: No change

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Pikachu: No change
    Pidgeot: Take twister for Wing Attack.

I promised a new trainer card also but it isn't working at the moment and I don't feel like going through the tcm process at the moment.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    hey guys sorry for not being here over the weekend! i went on a surprise Snowboarding trip saturday and uh...i kinda broke my leg XP so i got to spend saturday night and sunday all day in the hospital! Im still there but i have my laptop so ill be updating today!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Aww, poor zims. :( Maybe this trainer card will help you feel better.

And I was complaining because I sprained my arm pushing a girl in soccer. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back