• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Anime Supports Homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Me and my friend who is also a pokemon fan were watching the episode "Pokemon Fashion Flash" (When Brock recieves Vulpix) on CN the other day and we noticed that when Ash and the gang first walk in the breeding center there seemed to be a homosexual in there getting his Chancey treated.
    I could tell because the guy had a girly voice plus his clothes seemed very girlish.

Also there are many times in the anime where Jessie dressed as a dude and James dressed as a girl.

Not to mention Harley is clearly a homosexual.

So my question is do you guys think pokemon supports homosexuality + cross-dressers?

It probably dose but there is nothing wrong with either of those things maybe it is trying to help raise a generation that is more tollerant and that dosnt descriminate against homosexuality and crossdressing also you forgot to mention that some of the said homosexuality could be metrosexuals (stright men that embrace the homosexual lifestyle)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    True, but I think it's great that the world is more kind to Homosexual people.

Years
    It probably dose but there is nothing wrong with either of those things maybe it is trying to help raise a generation that is more tollerant and that dosnt descriminate against homosexuality and crossdressing also you forgot to mention that some of the said homosexuality could be metrosexuals (stright men that embrace the homosexual lifestyle)

That's a good way to end the thread.

And locking for gravedigging (since it's a month and a half old).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back