• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
  • Can I reserve a Generation 6 fan club? I know I had 4 of mine shut down by request and I am struggling with my remaining club, but I'd like to have this one and try something different.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Can I reserve a Generation 6 fan club? I know I had 4 of mine shut down by request and I am struggling with my remaining club, but I'd like to have this one and try something different.
    Of course! Due to the reasons why the clubs were closed, the fact that they were closed doesn't put you in a bad spot in any way, so it's nothing you have to worry about :p

But yeah, you'll have the club reserved until the 26th :)

Raging Umbreon

Pkmn Trainer
    Years
  • The old Dark type Pokemon [ Thieves Of The Night ] fanclub is no longer active.

I'd realy like to see a new thread for this. :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Hey olli i think i got done with what i want to start it with. can you tell me if i have it right? Thanks! Here is is....
    Spoiler:

Hey olli! I posted the club! If you could look at it and approve it that would be great! THANKS!!!

Just posted my club hope it gets approved. haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I am going to start a Mystery Dungeon Fan Club. I hope all goes well in its creation, because I am starting right as soon as I finish this post.

Sure thing! Just a heads up though, it can't be based solely around the games, but has to be more focused on the entire universe that the games and anime specials take place in. ie, a world much like the normal Pokemon world except only inhabited by Pokemon. Just the general concept for it. The games can still be discussed, by they cannot be the focus of the club.

Good luck with making the club! If you need any help, feel free to contact me :)

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • Sure thing! Just a heads up though, it can't be based solely around the games, but has to be more focused on the entire universe that the games and anime specials take place in. ie, a world much like the normal Pokemon world except only inhabited by Pokemon. Just the general concept for it. The games can still be discussed, by they cannot be the focus of the club.

Sorry, I kinda didn't get to read this until after I made the club. If the club isn't accepted because of this, I'll edit it to fit this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back