• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The pokemon description game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Alright.I didn't find a game like this so...In this game someone gives a description of a pokemon, then the next person tries to guess which pokemon it is. Example:
    A pokemon disguised as a rock.
    Geodude! :)

Oh, and it's a cycle. Please answer the question before you. This does not mean you can't answer a previous question. And please, always give a description. Also, make it so your description can categorize a pokemon...Don't just say "itz uh pokemun tat luuks like a burd" Yeah...That won't work here, lol.

I'll start: This pokemon has big eyes, it comes out during the dark, and it flies :P Kind of an easy guess...

Last edited:
    Years
    Arceus? :) I think so...And the starting post was not Golbat, it was Hoot-Hoot.

This pokemon is kind of snotty, and it can fly...But sometimes it resembles a Porcupine. This one is REALLY easy...Lol.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    this pokemon looks like a human...
    There are thousands of Pokémon that are humanoid. Jynx? Gardevoir?

@seadiga: I don't know...

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Lavitar

This Pokemon HAs caused a Child to Go missing, with it's hypnotic powers

BoomOfThe4thWall

IF YOU JUST BELIEEEEEVE
    Years
    This pokemon is like a snake. It does not have skin or scales.

I'd have to say Ekans.

The Pokemon I am thinking of has spent its childhood ambling around, but danced its way into people's hearts in its adolescence. Now that it has grown up, it has turned out as a beautiful young woman...or it would be, if it weren't for the fact it was a male. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back