• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Game that annoyed you the most...

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Which were the Pokemon Games that annoyed you the most because you couldn't finish them ?

Here's mine :

Dash (Urghhh even NOW I haveb't passed the Hard GP)
    Ranger - Shadows of Almia (couldn't get Celebi >_< dang moving thingy ! )
    Platinum (E4... no comment)

Tell us yours ! :)

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Just one, Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire, that agme got on my nerves, I guess I ain't the sort of person to play virtual pinball games

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Ruby. I skipped as many water routes as I could, so by the time I got to the E4 my team was horribly underlevelled - in their low 40s. God, I hated that game.

Ayselipera

Pokemon Trozei (I think thats how you spell it.)

I can't defeat the final guy. I'm always around 20 pokemon away from winning. :(

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I forgot about that dang PMD 1 .

I clocked 100 hours when I beat Rayquaza , I remember fainting 400 times and SAVING (I was a n00b) until my flameWheel with Cyndaquil hit crit. with Blaze :D . I was so happy !

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    PMD2 is a bunch of hell compared to Rayquaza in PMD1. Temporal Tower is hard enough, but lets throw in Temporal Spire. Oh, oh, oh. That's not challenging enough for you?! Let's put big ass Dialga at the top that uses Roar of Time and OHKOs you before you can say fudge. I entered Temporal Tower on level 34 for both Cyndaquil and Totodile. Guess what? Totodile's 41 and Cyndaquil's 40. What's even worse? I'M STILL THERE.

This game is self aware and doesn't want to be won.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    R/S/E's water routes and anything with a location called "Battle Tower" or "Battle Frontier." I've just given up completely on the last two. Not worth my time...

And it annoys me that a game with a concept as flawed as PMD was released in the first place. Ugh, "Pikachu Teaches Driver's Ed" would have been a better idea...

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
    R/B/Y= I hated the item thingies, i beat the games easily, but EVIL EVIL EVIL ITEM THINGIES, every 5 seconds i'd have to use a Tm or throw something away so i could pick some random S@#$ up. You could hold like what? 10 things >:O and it was after i beat the game i found out about the PC item storage

Hetalia Canadia

Ivan Braginski
    Years
    I never played any spin-offs, and with good reason it seems. So I'd have to say Pokemon Yellow. I got a used version of the game, and it turned out to be faulty and couldn't save. So everytime I wanted to play it, I'd have to start ALL OVER. >:C

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I really hate the Pokemon ranger and the Pokemon mystery dungeon games. I just hate them because they're annoying.

Back