• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the pokemon lover

BabyDino213

Baby Dragon Awaiting To Evolve Into Thousand Drago
Years
  • hello levymayoral nice to meet a fellow pokemon lover hope to hear from you in the threads or posts ever need help/advice don't be afraid to ask a moderator

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah that means you want to enjoy the ROM Hacks! Then feel free to visit the ROM hacking section! I'm sure that you'll find the hacks that you're looking for! Did you have your eye on any specific hacks? I'm hoping to try out Pokemon Glazed very soon, since it looks pretty awesomeeee. There's alos Pokemon Liquid Crystal too! Really fun. <33

I hope that you'll also check out the other boards too, since they are also really cool, and filled with tons of fantastic members for you to meet! Buuut that's ultimately up to you! We're just happy to have you on board here, and I hope that we can see more from you in the future! Till then, see you soon, and have yourself an awesome stay! Feel free to give me a message if you wanna chat. :3

Back