• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Quiz Game

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Would it be 200, 50 for STAB, 50 for Sunny Day and 100 Base Power?
    Actually, it's 225. Sun doubles the original base power of Weather Ball for 100. Sun increases the now-Fire-type Weather Ball's base power to 150. Then, STAB from the now-Fire-type Castform boosts it to 225.
    Also, the only type that has never been legendary is Poison. :P

Answer to chimp891's question: Chaining about 40 Pokemon would bring the chance of a shiny up to about 1 in 200, a 0.5% chance.

Which two Pokemon are tied for the highest Sp. Atk of all Grass-types?

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    It hurts the pokemon that knocked out the pokemon with the ability Aftermath
    (yes it was poison)

In how many games has togepi been given away as an egg?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Gold, Silver, Crystal, FireRed, LeafGreen, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver... that's 8!

When Ash first called upon his Charizard at the Battle Frontier to face Noland, what move had Charizard learned that it actually could have only learned in Generation II?

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Its Dragonbreath.

What Pokemon did Tucker Used First to Face Ash's Swellow?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2013
    Magikarp has lower Attack and higher Defense

Feebas has lower Sp. Attack and higher Sp. Defense

What Normal type pokemon can learn Rock Climb through Dream World?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Lickitung and Tauros.

Despite this move having been classed as physical prior to Generation IV, it has always had the secondary effect of possibly lowering Special Defense. What is the move?

Years
    umm please correct me if im wrong. i think it is close combat
    EDIT ninja'd. umm powers up dark moves i think

what effect does the "Berry Fix" do in the pokemon games(i think)ruby and sapphire?

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Whitney, Morty, Chuck and Jasmine.

What Gyms in Diamond upgraded in Platinum?

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013

With Chuck, one should note that TM01 has changed from DynamicPunch to Focus Punch.

Sableye is found at the Spooky Manor.

With the exception of Earth Power, what do all Special Ground-type moves have in common?

Lol.Didnt Saw That Coming.I just played Crystal Yesterday and i didnt check my bag i just saw TM01 Lol.

The Answer to your Question is Lowers Special Defense.

What Pokemon can you breed at Generation V to get Psychic?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    The Answer to your Question is Lowers Special Defense.
    Wrong again. :P The answer is they all use mud, and have the word "mud" in their name.

The answer to your question is no Pokemon can be specifically bred to learn Psychic in Gen V. However, if both parents know Psychic, and their child can learn it by the TM, they will pass down Psychic.

On the same subject: With the exception of Gorebyss, what do all non-Psychic-type Pokemon to learn Psychic by level-up have in common?

Back