• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
The Pokemon Race Version 4.0

Reviving (& rechristening) an old Thread.

Here are the Rules of the Game:-
  • We start off with a Pokémon with 10 HP & with each successive post you can either add or remove 1 HP from the Pokémon.
  • When a Pokémon hits either 0 or 20 HP, the Pokémon is put into the 'Discarded' or 'Saved' list based on which it hit (i.e. 0 or 20).
  • Count up if you like the Pokémon, count down if you don't like it!
  • Once the first Pokémon is finished (i.e. hits either 0 or 20), we move onto the next Pokémon (according to National Pokedex Number).
  • We continue in Pokédex order until all 802 Pokémon have been sorted.
  • Try to keep conversation flowing between posts - all posts must be relevant to Pokémon since its Pokémon Trivia!

SAVED

Spoiler:

DISCARDED

Spoiler:

Since its a new Thread, let's start from Bulbasaur
bulbasaur.gif
, shall we?

Its the best Grass Type Starter {:3}.

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Ah, a fresh start. Just what we needed.

Anyways, when I play a Kanto game or hack, I pick Bulbasaur most of the time. You can't go wrong with Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, and strong STAB.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

When I was younger, Squirtle was my go-to Kanto starter. Since I started playing Pokemon games with Visual Boy Advance, Bulbasaur Bulbasaur slowly took its place.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Speaking of Rowlet, I was surprised that it went from Grass/Flying to Grass/Ghost upon reaching its final evolution.

Glad that Litten's final evolution became Fire/Dark, though.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Speaking of starters that should've had different typings, I think Emboar should've been Fire/Dark or Fire/Ground instead of Fire/Fighting. Samurott should've been Water/Fighting.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

I love the Bulbasaur line, including Ivysaur.

As for Incineroar, I'm happy with how it turned out, except for the low Speed and the lack of Fire Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back