• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution (Erm, PG-13?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    The Pokemon Revolution (PG-13)

Well, it's my first Rp, hope it makes it..

First of all, there are four new dimensions, no earth world really in here:

Leafiatopia: This world is filled with nature, so much that most of the land is crammed in a sort of cage that the trees have knotted up over the centuries, and there's a large tar pit at the very bottom..

Aquace: This water world is filled with on big ocean, called Kyogre Ocean, a few small islands are around, the biggest is Beachside island. Beachside island is where Lugia rests and Ho-oh roosts, it's famous for it's Aquacian river that if you dive deep enough in, you will find the portal to the third dimension.

Achaie: The fourth world has a sky made of water, COLD water. This world is icy, with peaceful pokemon, the whole nine yards.. ruled by Queen Walrien and Princess Spheal, the royal glacier palace holds mirror-like portals to all dimensions, including the fourth, and that's where the true story is..

Finally,
    Fireara: Hot, the main word here. It's water is lava, it's sea is lava, all over that great ball of fire is lava, save the islands that float above. The corrupt world has a palace of lava in the heart of it, where someone evil lives...

And those are the dimensions. The thing is, well, in Fireara someone strange has managed to manipulate pokemon and to make them rebel. They're imprisoning humans and fighting the once standing. Only the legendaries and Achiae aren't rebelling.

But that's where you come in. Find out who this FIEND is, and kick him/her out of the stage, and convince these rebel pokemon that humans are good. Don't worry, for the dark people they can stand up as rebellious pokemon, or good, innocent pokemon or yadda yadda..

Name:(FULL name, nickname, so on)
    Is:(Human, pokemon)
    Power:(Only for humans, examples: pokemorph, phychic, whatever you like)
    Pokemon(also known as are you rebellious or innocent if you choose pokemon):
    World: (Fireara, Leafiatopia, Aquace, Ichiae, Earth (not recommended, the last one)
    Weapons:
    Looks:(what you look like)
    Description:(nature, feelings, so on)
    Occupation:(remember, if you choose to serve a legendary only one servant is allowed, and Mew cannot be served.Oh yeah, during the RP Mew will be a pokemorph GIRL)
    RP Sample:

Sorry it has to be so looong..
    Mine is:

Name: Celeste, always known as Spirit Ninja though
    Is:Human, ninja
    Power:Gardevior pokemorph, phychic, she can read spirits occasionally so that is why she is called Spirit Ninja.
    Pokemon:None, they all rebelled..
    World: Aquace
    Weapons:Ninja sword, poison darts
    Looks:She looks more like an assasin than a ninja, with a black cape and black gloves.
    Description:Usually dark and silent, she usually doesn't like the talkative, let alone talking much herself.

RULES:
    1:No nonsense.
    2:Romance, such as kissing, hugging, 'I love you' s, all the junk, well, that's allowed, ON THE MINUMUM.
    3: Violence? Forget it. Alright, so okay, cut someone with a knife or shoot them with a gun, but don't explode in blood or something, okay?
    4:Short posts are not recommended..
    5:Post whenever you can, unless you got a heart attack or something, this RP needs someone LOYAL.
    5:Made up pokemon are allowed.
    6:After about forty posts, one who hasn't posted shall be kicked out.
    7:Try not to get the spelling and grammer wrong, no 'i's, 'u's, and so on, this is an Rp, for heaven's sake!
    8: Colorful emotions, try to have a colorful emotion...

Well, this RP will need five RPers more. (o_O that typing killed me)
    With the effort to type it, it better last..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Hullo...

Wow I haven't been on this site forever... Well this RP looks interesting... I think I shall join.

Name: Charizard
    Is: Pokemon, Charizard
    World: Aquace
    Looks: Green eyes, 3 black triangles under his right eye, tail is decorated with black stripes
    Description: Ever since the pokemon had begin rebelling, Charizard has had a horrible temper. He has not yet rebelled but he trusts no one, for they might be under the wicked spell of this Fiend that has so convinced his brothers and sisters so well.
    RP Sample:
    A small pool of lava lay on the outskirts of a trail. The molten orange, red, and yellow bubbles popped and sizzled the surrounding land, making it bare and sandy near the lava pit. Few pokemon dared approach the area, for a rather large pokemon lay in the lava pit. It's not that he was not friendly, they just were whimped out by his major size, it scared them. Or maybe it was his short temper. Either way, the few pokemon that did travel on the desert trail near the lava did not like the creature that lay in the pool.

Suddenly the lava stopped bubbling, and it seemed everything went quiet. Then, like an arrow shooting from a bow a massive Charizard burst out of the pool, sending a fury of drops onto the sand nearby. The Charizard landed on the ground near the lava and sent out a shrill and sorrowful roar that could be heard from all around.

(That good?)

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (I'm new, so I might not get a lot of this down...)
    Name:Icilia (Eh-sill-ee-ah)
    Is:Human
    Power: Deep Freeze (Ice!)
    Pokemon: (huh? i guess i'm innocent, but you'll have to des. it more to me, i'm a newb)
    World:Achaie
    Weapons:The Blue and red sword in the pic \/
    Looks:
    The Pokemon Revolution (Erm, PG-13?)

Roleplay Sample:Not from PC--
    Icilia walked down a silvery path, that was coated in ice.

But naturally, she didn't slip, like the 100 times she had before. But that was a long time ago.

As she pushed open the doors of the mahogany city gym, her espeon started bouncing out after her.

When she stepped outside, all she got, were cold hard stares.

Well, she couldn't blame them. Pryce was the one who gave mahoghany city a tarnished reputation.

She walked out of town as quickly as she could, wearing a white cloak due to the frozen cold that was her hometown.

"Skarmory!" She called throwing up a pokeball on the outskirts of town.

"Fly us to Littleroot." She said as she jumped on the steel pokemons back.

Last edited:

Blastoise_Trainer

Elite Four Terminator
    Years
    Name:Dart
    Power:Psychic
    Pokemon:If you mean *my* pokemon then an Eevee.
    World: Fireara
    Weapons:A Longsword
    Looks:Green hair and dressed in all black.
    Description:Sort of like A.J. from original series, in actions towrd pokemon, tough but cares.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Blastoise trainer, Lugialuver, you left out some stuff, like the Rp samples, but DarkAquarius, well, you're accepted. Well, two about four more to go..

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Okay, lugialuver, you are accepted. Maybe right now we can start. Okay, Rp start!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (Not very good at startin', so I'll let someone else do something first...)

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Name: Jonathan Icewell

Power: The use of a legendary art that the modern day assassins use to kill there opponents called Cornering. {Corner}

World: Ichiae

Weapons: A katana known as the Masamune. Also, he uses a Greatbow named the Marduk Bow.

Looks: He has Jet black hair and eyes, with a crystal white headband around his forehead. Wearing all full black, he wears a black long sleeve shirt and black, baggy pants. Which are long. He has a scar located on his left cheek. Also, he has black fingerless gloves and a sword sheath strapped over his back where his katana rests.

Description: He has a dark nature. He can be trusted, but dislikes people that pretends that there more superior than himself. When he attacks, he use a combination of speed and agility to easily kill his opponents. His skills and techniques are unmatched. When not on duty, he stay calm and collected. He doesn't like to show his dark side to the public.

RP Sample: It was cold as ice. The wind was soothing my exhausted body as I sat there in a nice, wooden bench. Sheathing my sword, I sighed and stretched out my arms, staring upon the crystal blue skies. I slowly got up and tossed my pokeball into the air, releasing my steel bird pokemon Skarmory.

"Ok Skarmory. Fly me to the lair of Articuno please," I asked as I hopped on his back. Skarmory nodded in response and began to flap it's mighty wings. It then in seconds, began to soar into the air and glided to Articuno lair.

After the long flight, Skarmory finally perched upon a stone pillar. I hopped of the back of Skarmory and quickly returned him back into his ball. opening the colossal crystal doors of Articuno palace, he quietly walked into the building. Articuno was perched on a crystal shard, meditating. He quickly awoke when he sensed my presence.

"Where you successful on your assignment?" Articuno asked slowly.

"Yes, sir. The infiltration was successful. It seems that they are planning something, but I can't really put my finger on what they are doing,"

"Very well. Will use the information we have to find out on what they are planning,"

OOC: Sorry for the shortness.

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
    Years
    I'll try for it

Name: Jet
    Is: Pokemon (Typhlosion)
    Pokemon: Rebellious
    Weapons: Own abilities
    Looks: Of the normal color scheme, with the exception of blue 'tribal' markings on the forearms, thighs and chest.
    Description: With the exception of his fiery temper, Jet maintains a cold and collected disposition, acting as he chooses in any way that he sees fit.

RP Sample:
    Flames curled from his breath as Jet glanced from one direction to another. His fiery spines danced eagerly as he surveyed the destruction around him. His fist tightened, and flames burst from his grip, consuming his paw in a small inferno. "Humans..." he spat as he watched the dirty, wretched things flee from building to building, searching for the weak and injured. To see them scurry for their insignificant lives was maddening, yet oddly satistfying as well.

He'd help them pick up the pace.

The flames on his back suddenly doubled in size as he inhaled. Upon his breath, a massive plume of pyre raced out, slamming into nondescript building, a shelter for far too many humans. He watched with grim satistfaction as the low building burst into flames and humans began flood out, the faster and stronger trampling those too small or weak to fend for themselves. So desperate were they for their own lives that nary a one stopped to helped those in need.

"How pitiful..." he murmured as he watched the humans flee away from him. "They selfishly serve only themselves, with no regard for others. They flaunt their superiority, enslaving the ones that truly have power. But no more! The time of Pokemon has come!"

((Short, but effective, I hope))

Kamahi

Juz Turned 17~ SweEet~ ^.^
    Years
    Is it too late to join?

Name: K'
    Is: Human
    Power: Will be revealed as the story goes
    Weapons: None
    Looks: Long, silvery hair. Dreamy eyes... argh just refer to avatar! =)
    Description: Quiet and mysterious
    RP Sample: Uhmm... I'm no good in writing 'samples' eg. short text, but I can be really creative in long ones. Trust me... It'll be fun ^__^''

Note: Is it okay if I write as a first person view? That's what i am good at >=)

Last edited:

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Metaforte, yes, you're awesome so I'll accept gladly, Goji, if it's you're first timer do your best, because you just BARELY made it. And Kamahi, you are the same as Goji, and you can do first person because I'm also doing first person ^^. But remember, if you two, Kamahi and Goji, well, if I see hint of disappearance, well, no more second chances. Okay, great job everyone.

IC: I felt perspiration drip down my forehead as I sat on a rock on a cliff facing the sea. I turned my head to a clearing in the grass of Beachside Island. Slowly a tear formed in my eye. Emmediatly though, I wiped it away. I could remember the day when that clearing wasn't just a clearing. It was a village, one I lived in.

That day, I was among the rocks playing, then I heard Lugia calling me to his lair, and I followed involutarily, and when I was there, he enabled me to be his servant and to be a pokemorph. But then a horrible boom was heard, and calls of help. I ran even though Lugia told me not to and went to this same cliff, and overlooked what had happened.

The pokemon had been there, and the village was now simply, well, ghostly. My family was dead, everyone there was. They were killed by the pokemon army. I burned the village and came into a life of serving my master, as to a life of hating the pokemon army.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    I was in the foyer, staring at the ceiling motionlessly, tossing and small ball of ice up and down. There is something going on and must discover it. Suddenly, Articuno delivered me a distress call telipathivcly. Quickly standing back up and calling Skarmory, I rushed to the main throne room, where Articuno was waiting patiently.

"Jonathan. We have more information about the Fireara Region. Are spies will return shortly, but first I want you to head to the Aquace Region We need to investigate the problem over there as well. Understood?" He spoke sternly.

"Yes, sir. Will I need to...," I asked, but Articuno interrupted.

"No, there is no need. You are there just plainly for investigation. We are peaceful towards the Aquace region and would not like to tart a ruckus over there. Show this emblem to Regice, The Guardian of the portals and be on your way. Understood?" He spoke again in the same tone as before.

"Yes, sir," I finished as the emblem appeared on my left palm.

Skarmory, tired of waiting, was stamping it's feet on the ice impatiently. I hopped on it's sleek back and told him to send me to the Portal Gateway. Nodding, he flapped it's great wings and flew gracefully to the portals.

After a long agonizing 10 minutes, I reached the portal Gateway. Regice stood at the entrance, guarding it. When I approached him, he pointed his dager-like fingers at me.

"......State your reason for coming here...," He whispered coldly. Even I felt a pint of uneasiness.

"I Jonathan, request your permission to have access to Aquace, region of water for an investigation," I spoke sternly, just as Articuno would have.

".....Emblem.....,"

I flashed my emblem at him. He nodded slowly and stepped a few feet back to grant me access to the portal. Skarmory followed me obediently as I went through the portal.

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
    Years
    ((...))

"WHAT?! You're siding with with THEM?! How could you side with those flithy, disguisting...."

"HOLD YOUR TONGUE!"

I could feel the rage burning within me as I glared daggers into the Pokemon that I'd faithfully served for five long and tedious years. The Ho-Oh's beautiful red and green feathers were illuminated by the torches that burned brightly on either side of it. I'd been enraptured by their beauty ages ago, but not anymore. I could see the sick, vile human-lover for what it truly was, and I decided. No more.

I turned my back, something I had never done before, and the surge of epinephrine only fueled and amplified my rage. I was excited, of course, but I forced my stomach to still its quivering. My claws tightened into fists, and I took a step forward, away from the Ho-Oh. That first step meant never coming back.

"If you leave, you abandon your duties as my ambassador and representative. You will no longer be welcomed here."

I felt myself pause. My mind began to wander. How many things would I have to give up just to leave? I mentally shook my head. No. Not after what he revealed to me. Our supposed friends, the humans, treated with disrespect under the guise of friendship. This could not be tolerated. I'd made my decision.

"Consider my post... vacant. I won't be coming back...." I began moving, and soon the presence of Ho-Oh's glaring eyes faded.

But I lied. I did come back, but not to grovel for my old position. I'd received strict instructions. Any Pokemon that wasn't with us... was against us. Ho-Oh was against us, so we would banish it. I took a standard battalion with me, but I'd specially picked the Pokemon that would accompany me. They would prove useful if battle were to break out. We marched into the lair of my former master, and immediately, my eyes narrowed.

"Back to grovel, Jet?" the bird screeched out, and I could barely contain my anger.

"Why you pompous..." I regained control of myself. "Ho-Oh, Mistress and Master of Flame. You are hereby ordered to relieve yourself of your position and step down as Govenor of this district. You will be exiled to Aquace and..."

"You'll burn for your treacherous ways!" The Bird screeched and a raging ball of fire gathered before it. "You'll beg for mercy as the sacred fire eats at your bones!" The fireball raced towards us.

I held up a hand, and a small young Flareon, Pal, stepped forward. New to the hardship of battle, I'd chosen him for only one reason. The Flareon gulped as he leapted into the way of the Sacred Fire attack, and a flash occurred, just as I expected. The Flareon absorbed the massive fire attack. "Flash Fire is quite a useful ability, don't you agree? You're beaten! Surrender at once!"

The Ho-Oh glared at me with such intense hatred that it nearly matched my own. It locked eyes with me even as it disappeared into the portal to Aquace. As soon as its body passed through, I raised a hand again. "Lock it. We don't need any of them slipping through this way."

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    It was a magnificent feeling and sensation when you travel through the portals. I could see space and the bright shimmering stars above me. It teleports pokemon faster, so Skarmory must already be waiting at the other region. I then saw something. It was some sort of gash between the two entrances. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it was unfamiliar towards myself. A brilliant, shinning light phased me for a short moment and I floated through the light.

I suddenly couldn't breath and swallowed loads of water. I stupidly forgot that the portal is underwater. Skarmory was probably above me safely in an island, not knowing that I was drowning. I swam swiftly until I reached the fresh air, gasping for breath. Skarmory, with it's beak, pulled me out of the treacherous river. It too, was wet, and shook itself to get dry. Sighing, I returned Skarmory back into it's ball and got up from my sitting position.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    A small pool of lava lay on the the beach. Surrounded by a cluster of rocks the pool was not visible except if you were flying. The molten orange, red, and yellow bubbles popped and sizzled the surrounding land, making it bare and sandy near the lava pit. Few pokemon dared approach the area, for a rather large pokemon lay in the lava pit. It's not that he was not friendly, they just were whimped out by his major size, it scared them. Or maybe it was his short temper. Either way, the few pokemon that did travel near the lava did not like the creature that lay in the pool.

Suddenly the lava stopped bubbling, and it seemed everything went quiet. Then, like an arrow shooting from a bow a massive Charizard burst out of the pool, sending a fury of drops onto the sand nearby. The Charizard landed on the ground near the lava and sent out a shrill and sorrowful roar that could be heard from all around.

Emerald eyes reflected in the light of the sun. Slowly he walked away from the pool, noticing that this island he was on was surrounded by water. WATER! Firm muscles flexed as he walked towards the water. He looked into it, a strong looking charizard looked back at him. A disgrace, that is what his family and friends had said as they banished him from Fireara, his home. Maybe he did like the humans! So what!

He always knew he was different from the other charizards. Three black triangles under his right eye looked pecuilar, but similar black markings also adorned his body. Long thin black markings coated his orange wings, while black stripes sat on his legs and arms like shackles. But most apparent where the black stripes on his tail. His mother told him that he was born with them, and that was believable enough.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I stood up from my kneeling position on the floor, in front of the great and worshipped statue of Regice.

I lived in a province that was dedicated to Regice, and created by no other than the great ice regi himself. Everyone who lived in this frozen city were followers, and servents of this regi. Nobody who wasn't born here was not allowed inside, unless that person had no wish but to serve Regice.

Ice priestess or not, I hated my position.

I wasn't respected, nor was I even acknowladged.

People acted as though I didn't exist.

All because my father decided that Regice was too lowly a legendary, and moved on to the other Regi's.

If I left, then my mother would be forced to flee.

But then again, if I was to be sent on a mission...

I shook my head.

It would never happen. Regice had taken me as the lowest person in the city.

I turned around and walked out of the crystal temple, that was covered in intricate designs of the battle of the regi's.

As I took my first step out of the very heart of the frozen city, I felt the calm and quiet of the streets, and the crystal and ice castles, where each Priest and Priestess lived.

The people Regice chose to serve him was just a reflection of this street.

Elaborate on the outside, Cold and simple on the inside.

I pushed the heavy door leading inside the very first castle on my left with all my might, as I was only 14, with too little brain waves to open it with my mind.

A nearby scholar priest saw my struggling and sighed.

As I fell inside with a yelp, I looked for the person who'd opened the door for me.

"Lune." I grumbled.

Lune was just the same age as me, but ten thousand times as stuck-up. He was better than me at everything, and his family members were Regice's favorite servants.

He sauntered away without replying.

He was smarter, faster, stronger, everything you could think of. He was better than me.

But everyone knew he had a crush on me.

I was disgusted by him, because he acted more smug, more stubborn, and more eager to show-off in front of me than even Gailia.

She was the most popular and beautiful girl in the temple school.

More like idiocy. She's got no brains whatsoever. Which is why Regice doesn't seem to like her as much either.

Another reason the people in my city dislike me?

Nobody addresses Regice in a casual way such as mine.

It's always, Lord of Ice, or Regi of Ice, or even Master...

Dogs.

That's what they are.

More than anything, I wanted out.

Out of this stupid place, and to someplace that I could be welcome. Kyogre didn't sound like a bad legendary...

But no. The only legendaries that would even think of accepting me are the other regi's.

Never in all my years would I follow another gatekeeper.

I know now that even if Regice isn't the legendary I would prefer to be under, it is the most powerful of all three gatekeepers.

Maybe it's because that theory was impressed upon me since as long as I can remember.

Maybe it's because Regice gaurds Aquace, which is where Kyogre sleeps.

Whatever the reason, I wished to see Regice for myself.

I wanted to know if he was really as great as they say.

My mother? Well, she can deal with her problems. She never really liked me anyway.

I stepped in front of the swirling portal that took me to the void nothingness, where regice gaurded the gate to Aquace.

"what are you doing?"

I spun around and saw Lune.

"Sightseeing." I said, walking into the forbidden portal, where only the oldest and most reknown priests were allowed.

"Hey! Your not-"

That was all I heard until I fell into a swirl of blue colors.

I landed bluntly on my feet in front of the gate.

"State your purpose." Regice said lazily in front of me, pointing his sharp fingers at me.

"Um...I wanted to see...Kyogre." I finished lamely.

Regice's fingers started to spin.

"You are a follower of mine are you not?"

I stiffened. Not good.

"Fine. If you must. But bring this too him also." Regice said. His fingers stopped spinning to reveal a blue orb in his three fingers, in a vice-like grip.

I put my hands forth from my cloak and held them there until Regice pulled his fingers off, which left three, inch long scrape marks on the once beautiful orb.

But as soon as I blinked, the orb seemed to mend itself.

Regice stepped aside and said coldly "find him, and do not come back until you've delivered this orb safely to him."

I nodded and held the orb tightly, afraid I might drop it if I was to come to another drop, like before.

I grit my teeth and closed my eyes.

Walking forward, I felt the ground collapse under my feet as i took the 5th step...

Last edited:

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    A cold tentacle groped around my neck quietly enough for me to not notice until it was too late. "Ugh," I stifled a quiet gasp, I didn't want to waste breath screaming. Then I reached for my dagger. I had to kill this Tentacrool before it was going to kill me. Grabbing my dagger, I stabbed into the tentacle before it could sting me. The Tentacrool made an awful cry and fell back. I pushed the limp body off myself, and sighed. A rebel. That meant, most definitely, that the pokemon army was behind me.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    After that Breathless experience, I continued my investigation. I was about to pull out my katana after hearing a bubbling noise, but I remembered Articuno's orders. Im not allowed to perform violent actions in this region. I sighed a sad heavy sigh as I continued walking. I suddenly stopped to tip toeing when I noticed a group of rebellious pokemon, searching the area. It appeared to be a group of Sharpedo, the ruffian pokemon. They usually attack in groups, but when separated, they tend to get shocked or scared, and flee. Of course I can easily kill them with a few slashes from my sword, but instead I crept away from the group.

My emblem started to glow a beautiful Aqua blue. That must mean someone has used the portal to get here. Perhaps I should be leaving as well. It is obvious that this region is in critical condition and I must report this to Articuno.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I looked at my back. Yeah, sure enough, there was Commador Dewgong, head of the water pokemon fleet. I jumped to my feet and sheathed my dagger, for I didn't want to fight now. I wanted to run. Run, run until I ran out of breath, and that's what I did. I ran in the direction of Lugia's lair, a place I called home. Jumping over some water pokemon, I headed to the lair. It wasn't far from the beach, not at all. When I arrived I ran into it, regardless of the traps. The ground collapsed under me and I was left there, hanging on to my life at the entrance of the lair. Pretty soon the rebels would arrive..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back