• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    Just a note To ALL: if your gonna post about another character check your infos right ok? if you cant find it pm me i have every Su on backup for quick recall ok?

(everybody Dance now!)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    as a perverted ninja once said,look underneath the underneath.Ditnus thought Flare was a girl(to be fair,the name flare is very feminine),it's supposed to be comedic,and an excuse for Flare to beat on him

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years

What do you guys think? I know it still needs some *cough* alot *cough* of work but give feedback pls

Different version, so what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @Mira - Unlucky :(

Mind you... :

I made these a while ago :P

If anyone else wants one then PM me ;)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    GRR!!! BITE ME!!!
    I can't see those either >.< Photobucket's blocked.

BTW, is it sleepy time or are they gonna keep moving? Either way I'm probably going to have Ember pass out (there have to be some consequences for her battle-frenzy O.o)

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    I expect they would keep moving, seeing as theywould be worried about being recaptured at least until they thought they were safe

*edit* They better keep moving ...

hope ember doesn't faint now XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    @Mira - Unlucky :(

Mind you... :

I made these a while ago :P

If anyone else wants one then PM me ;)
    Ditnus doesn't look like that.his bodie is slowpoke pink while the eye rings are the color of your sprites bodie.also,there is a line that goes around the back which connects the circles

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Like I said, I'm not just going to have my character do ember for 15 minutes straight and jump on people and rip up their faces without any consequences.

...Is there anyone who's big enough to carry Ember? :P

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Anjoo could try XD

@jcogginsa - Cool, I can get that, but sometime later :)

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    Zephyer: i have pm'd you please check it and respond, also we need to check if "lily the pidgey" is still with us or not.

Jcogginsa: your telling me that there's a rickshaw just laying around near a stream,outside a facility for team rocket? Not possible and not happening, you could possible transfrom into a chimchar and help him? seeing as ditto's cant really run fast so i would expect a transformation if were running.

Ember: if you do faint your pretty screwed unless myself and "ambi" can think fast lol but it's things like this which make rp's interesting XD

ALL: If people havent realised Flare, ember and ambi went one way and everyone else went with Anjoo, heading the same direction but as small groups to have a better chance of avoiding capture.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Zephyr: Well, your character's just floating in the river XD

jcogginsa: He didn't read it wrong. I couldn't think of a way to interpret what you said so that it didn't sound like it did.
    Ember didn't pass out, she's just standing around about to pass out ;)

Kez: Like I said, Anjoo is already lying around in the river :P

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    Not IC she hasnt, she has been saying that ember WILL faint but she hasnt ... yet

Ditnus could transform into a rickshaw,and someone else could pull it?

my post questions the act of transformation that you stated in this ^^ your previous post?( Quoted above)
    so how is it mis-read??

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Kez:you made sound as if they would find a rickshaw in the desert,whilst i said Ditnus would transform into one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back