• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    i think it being near him requirement only applies to pokemon.Duplica's ditto transformed into a giant cannon without one being near it in the anime

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    GAH Ive been through tis before so this is the ABSOLUTE LAST time im going to say this if you ever question dittos ability again, you will get a strike. OK? we were Perfectly clear last time so there's no excuse.

I said-
    Quote:
    right now your transform ability only allows you to transform into a pokemon that is nearby you may beome objects that are nearby also but remember when you do you are inanimate eg.if you became a cannon you cannot fire yourself/ if you become a car you cannot drive yourself etc

Zepyher said -
    Quote:
    I think enough has been explained by Kez. But if you can't take his word for it - Ditto's transform into what's nearby or what they see (eg - In the games, when a ditto uses transform it transforms into it's opponent no? Not a random Charizard) We are in no way trying to insult or be offensive towards you - just pointing out a few things. Ammend your post so that Ditnus makes sure pokemon get out the exit safely.

Let's make sure this is ABUNDANTLY CLEAR ok
    1) Ditto can transform into what's nearby or what they see
    2) you may become objects that are nearby but remember when you do you are inanimate

Thats what we have said before but if it's not clear enough
    Ditto can transform into what's nearby or what they see
    (not things that are not there)

just one thing this isn't the anime i dont care if ditto transformed into an exact replica of QE2 (very famous Cruise Liner) its not happening like that here we've said it before now DONT Make me say it again you have been warned

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @All, K, I'll post when I have some time :P (& yes... Anjoo should probably get out of that river XD)

@jcogg - tell you what, see a small - but average speed - pokemon, like a Zigzagoon or Rattata?

@Kez - I don't have the message, sorry :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    How about i transform into a pokemon inside a grunt's pokeball? would that be allowed?

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    can you see a pokemon that's in a pokeball? NO now STOP looking for loopholes or alternatives to the Transform Rule OK!

Ditto can transform into what's nearby or what they see

(if i come across annoyed, i do apologise but we have spoken about matters simalar to this before)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    okay then,i'll go with my first idea.although a should mention the part where he sees and transforms into the pokemon will happen off screen

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I mean he'll already be transformed when the post begins,but what he transforms into we'll be helping him do what he's doing.I hope that's okay.would you like me to tell you the pokemon he is going to transform into?

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    Unfortunatly it deoesnt really work like that. hippopotas is fine seeing as we are in a partially desert like enviroment, that "transformation" can add a large amout to your post making it better so i would Prefer if you mention your transformations in your posts, you wont nessecarily lose the Theatrics, it depends on how you write your post

eg. ditnus utilised great speed and agility as he burst through the sands racing alongside anjoo. anjoo had a puzzled look on his face as he looked at pokemon seeing the markings on ditnus face he asked "do i know you?" The pokemon replied " anjoo it's me ditnus" Ditnus had taken the form of a nearby hippopotas just before they left, everyone had wondered where ditnus had gone only to ralise he had been here all along

Just off the top of my head i think it's a mediocre post not my best work but its ok, but people cant complain if you mention when/how you transformed otherwise you could say a Luvdisc was sitting on the desert when they're found in water, or a pidgey was found underground?

without mentioning your transform your posts will be dramaticly shorter

eg. ditnus utilised great speed and agility as he burst through the sands racing alongside anjoo. he asked "do i know you?" The pokemon replied " anjoo it's me ditnus"

can you see the difference? i removed the lines related to your transform.

Personally i WANT you to add your transfroms to your posts but if you dont want to.. fine.

But if your chosen transform doesnt sound right without sound reasoning i will question it.

Zephyer: we need to find out if Empoloen(who i belive is without internet atm) Frozensnowman, Behinme (lily the pidgey) and Victorr are still in this rp.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    i'm working on the post now.also,the pokemon i'm turning into has a brooklin accent

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    You dont copy their accent. when duplica's ditto transformed into meowth it couldn't talk different it just looked different, ergo accents dont copy.

As I previously stated

"Ditto uses the move Transform to copy the opponent's moves, types, form, and non-HP stats"

not voice ok? so sorry but no accent to your ditto

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    i know,i just didn't want to waste my muse telling everyone the origanal had an accent.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @kez - K, I got the message :P Did you get the reply?

And regarding the RPers who haven't posted recently, I'll bunny them a little, so that they can escape. But after that, if they don't post, it's really their loss :P

Also, once I have time enough to post an escape (along with Kez), SU's will re-open and we'll have a... certain twist *wink wink* in the RP.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Feel free to bunny Ember (who is probably nearby considering she helped Anjoo up). THEN I'll have her pass out ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back