• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • I am waiting for others to post, jcogginsa. I'm wondering too... :S

EDIT: On one side, I'm relieved that you didn't go further, because I wasn't online last few days, but don't let this RP die!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    RP gods,i'd suggest reopening the SU's,as this thread is dying and that's the medicine

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • OK I apologise i have been busy as of late but i did not realise Zepyher was busy also (probably with exams) having not recived any pms i thought things were ok, and i see i was wrong.

So First things first if your still here and are active in the Rp just say you are so i can check whose here ok?

Secondly SUs Are Now Re-Opened Slightly modifed format

Rockets Hunting Squad(RHS)- A group of team rockets pokemon who are sent (without their masters) to re-capture the Pokemon who escaped. Pokemon Revoloution- the ones who escaped

NAME: Your nickname (if you want one)
    SPECIES: What pokemon are you?
    Group: Rockets Hunting Squad(RHS) or Pokemon Revoloution
    PERSONALITY: A good few, detailed lines here please
    APPEARANCE: Is their anything about you that's different from others of your species? (eg, A Buizel with a white ring instead of yellow? A Charmander with a scar?) You can have images but descriptions as well please.
    HISTORY: Who are you? Where are you from? What do you remember?
    CURRENT MOVES: What moves do you know so far? You are allowed more than four moves
    RP SAMPLE: Provide a sample of this character, it could be your dramatic escape from the rocket complex, how you were captured, how you meet with the others, Your first hunt as a member of the RHS, Joining the RHS, or even defecting from the pokemon revo to join the RHS. But it HAS to be about THIS character.

I will be accepting until further notice

Thirdly Let's get this rp going ok were currently headed to the forest in the distance, but if anyone wants to suggest ideas for what to happen next then do so its your rp too.

And Finally I will be active Most of the time from now on If i have to take a break again i will let Zephyer know.

Sorry for the delay guys.
    (in regards to my post i have left ambi/minku and luca/jonats disapperances ambigous meaning that if they are still with us we can meet up downstream and if they arnet with us anymore we dont have to worry about their characters this is why my post is as it is ok)

Kez

Last edited:

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
  • I'm still here! Altough with my upcoming exam, I will propably be also not that often online... Who know, who knows XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    i am here.also,kez,can i have another character,my ditto doesn't get used much.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • Jcogginsa- You can only be one pokemon so if you want another pokemon then you would lose your ditto. and it would still have to be accepted first obviously

Mira (like many) has been busy with exams and is still with us
    Jonat has left for the time being
    and i still havent got a response yet from minku

So currently the rp stands thus
    - Chimchar (Anjoo) - Zephyr II
    - Vulpix (Ember) - Mira
    - Ditto (Ditnus) - jcogginsa
    - Slowpoke (Haybet) - Empoleon-111
    - Cyndaquill (Flare) - Kez_2007
    - Mareep (Ambi) - Minku. ?
    -Magnemite (102)- The Warden

if you have a question mark by your name i want to know if your in or out.

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I wil be joining soon, if Zeph allows it.

Anyways, I had an idea. Based on what I've read, you all are fleeing, right?

IF I get accepted as a third party, I can help out.

Several scouts, along with myself, are hiding out in those same woods. Rocket just broke an alliance we had, so it's anything-goes when it comes to them.

If it's permitted, my unit and I can aid in fighting off Rocket. We even have a small camp you could use to regroup, rest, and recover, if you like.

Of course, all of this is assuming my SU is accepted....

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • OK. I'll be posting my SU -
    Name - Blaze
    Species - Charmander
    Gender - Male
    Team - Pokemon Revolution
    Appearence - A slightly smaller charmander which is more agile but a bit less powerful ... It has a scar above his left eye .
    Personality - Blaze was always a helpful pokemon who helped pokemon who were needy . He would readily sacrifice himself to save a friend . He is normally calm but can go angry if someone taunts him about his size . He is very determined . He is also a bit stubborn .
    History - He spent his days in the Viridian Forest where he was a part of the cyndaquil family . He was once taunted by a scyther for being small , but he turned it into an advantage and defeated scyther . But during the battle , he got his scar from a powerful slash from scyther . He is now respected and is popular among the Viridian pokemon . He made friends witha metapod and a cyndaquil .
    Moves -
    Scratch
    Ember
    Metal Claw
    Growl
    Smokescreen
    RP Sample-
    Attack . A group of humans attacked the cyndaquil colony at night . Blaze was present with the chief quilava . " Maybe we can fight them off " He said . " No , we can't " replied quilava , " They have strong pokemon , not to mention several water types . The sight of that blastoise gives me chills . ". " We will defeat them ! " Blaze said confidently . " Yeah..Yeah .. Why not ? " said quilava " a bunch of terrified cyndaquils and one quilava and an undersized charmander would surely beat off that blastoise " ."Hey !!" Blaze replied " We can hold them off - you and me - and the rest can escape " .
    So , Blaze and quilava tried their best to hold them off . Even metapod joined them . But they got captured - the three of them - but atleast the cyndaquils fled .
    Blaze was knocked out by a water gun by a prinplup . He awoke in a small room . He was imprisoned !
    He let off a blast of ember , but to no avail . The cage was fireproof . " Don't bother , we have tried . " said a vulpix . " I'm Anjoo " said a chimchar from another cage "Who-" .
    A blast occured that moment . The room was filled with debris . Blaze could hear sirens wailing .
    His cage was broken !
    "Here's my chance " he said to himself . He used smokescreen and then fled .
    The outside air smelt fresh . He wanted to stay there and lie down of exhaustion . But he knew he couldn't rest . He went towards a nearby forest . He could see RHS teams some distance away . One Pidgeotto of RHS spotted him . Uh-oh . Time to flee . He dived in the nearest bush . And .. he came upon a group of pokemon . Exhausted , he looked at the bewildered faces around him- and recognised one . " Huh? You are Anjoo - " he said and fainted right away .

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • dream's-epilogue: in regards to your post.. there wont be a third party, seeing as we just added the RHS (second party) we won't need a third party at the moment. The only characters that are/will be accepted are Pokemon. You can create one to join the Revoloution or attempt to join the RHS. That is all.

Shrey2008: I like it. You do need to use paragraphs thou however you are ACCEPTED.
    Your first post should include you meeting the revoloution even thou its in your rp sample it hasn't happened yet in the actual rp. if you have any questions or concerns about the rp feel free to ask myself or Zepyher II and we'll help the best we can, other than that Welcome to the RP.

Below in spoiler tag is list of current participants:
    Spoiler:

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Yahoo !
    Blaze awoke in a small room . He was imprisoned !
    He let off a blast of ember , but to no avail . The cage was fireproof . " Don't bother , we have tried . " said a vulpix . " I'm Anjoo " said a chimchar from another cage "Who-" .
    A blast occured that moment . The room was filled with debris . Blaze could hear sirens wailing .
    His cage was broken !"Here's my chance " he said to himself . He used smokescreen and then fled .
    The outside air smelt fresh . He wanted to stay there and lie down of exhaustion . But he knew he couldn't rest . He went towards a nearby forest . He could see RHS teams some distance away . One Pidgeotto of RHS spotted him . Uh-oh . Time to flee . He dived in the nearest bush . And .. he came upon a group of pokemon . Exhausted , he looked at the bewildered faces around him- and recognised one . " Huh? You are Anjoo - " he said and fainted right away .

How about an attack by RHS . And one of us evolves to beat their strongest pokemon ?

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • I already gave my SU to Zeph, and he accepted.

I cant join RHS, character conflict, but for all intents and purpose, I'm part of the Revo, though I wasn't captured.

I'm working with limited hardware at the moment, but I'll try to make it all clear with my first post...

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • shrey2008: this is the ooc thread dude the rp thread is here:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=172628&highlight=Revolution&page=5
    also take into account whats happened thus far before posting and DON'T copy your rp sample. also only put the rp post there, this is the right thread for questions or problems.

dream's-epilogue:In regards to your last post, all SU's must be submitted HERE in the ooc unless they are, they are not approved. Unless I Approve it you are Not accepted. I have already mentioned as zephyer is dealing with exams, I will be accepting until further notice.
    If you have a problem with what i said you can pm me if you wish and i will discuss it further with you.

Everyone:NO PM-ing of SU's to myself or zephyer. They will Not be accepted. ALL SU's MUST BE SUBMITTED FOR ALL TO VIEW.

Also Minku is apparently still with us.

Right Now I do Not want ANYONE mentioning the RHS until I have done so OR told someone to do so, they will have an integeral role as do the revoloution.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • @ Kez: alright, alright, jsut calm down. Didn't know, alright?

Here.

NAME: Dream's Epilogue, oft called Dream for short.

SPECIES: Pikachu (corrupt)

Group: Independent (enemy of TR)

PERSONALITY: A good word to describe me would be…ambitious. I am a Commanding Officer of the Black Hole Army, a position which I mostly gained through luck, timing, and no small amount of skill. I am very loyal to Black Hole and its leader, Lord Hawke. I can be very cold and sarcastic at times, but I only do this to bring out the best in others; I believe anyone who wastes potential is next to nothing. I…have a small degree of difficulty with social situations, and as a result, it is…awkward…for me to make new friends.
    I respect power, and pity weakness. I am easily irritated by overtly-foolish antics, though I can myself be swept into such antics with uncomfortable ease. I am not quick to anger, but when I am, I've been told I can be quite frightening. I…do not make friends easily, as I've stated, but those who do earn my respect will find me a valuable ally indeed. Sadness is, unfortunately, a common ailment for me. I often suffer from random depressions, though I never allow them to interfere with my duties, and my sorrow can quickly shift to fury towards those foolish enough to provoke me.
    I am very purpose-driven; I see anyone without a solid purpose to be no better than dead. My own purpose is to serve Black Hole, and to see my liege's grand dream of universal harmony come to fruition.

APPEARANCE: Although my build and physique are normal, there was a rather odd side effect of my "Special training;" my yellow fur lost much of its pigment, turning a light grey, whilst the fur on my cheeks, the tip of my ears, the base of my tail, and the stripes along my back turned pitch-black. I'm not entirely sure of the cause, and even Mistress Lash, Black Hole's resident genius, was unable to determine the source of my miscoloring. Nevertheless, I've grown accustomed to my new appearance, as I think it further illustrates my newfound power.

HISTORY: The best place to start would be the first time I encounter Black Hole.
    You may wonder why I wouldn't start with, say, my birth, perhaps, or my first trainer. Well, there is simply no story there. I grew up uneventfully, ended up in the hands of a trainer, got bored with that, ran away, ended up with another trainer, ran away again…the process repeated, all the way up until that first encounter.
    During one of my escapes, I had decided to rest to regain my strength. While sleeping, I was approached by a pair of Black Hole scouts, and a short standoff occurred. I managed to defeat them, and a few more a short while later, but I was eventually ambushed and taken prisoner.
    Shortly afterwards, I was taken to Black Hole's field HQ, staging point for their spread into the Pokemon World. It was here that I met Lash, and later Hawke. After initial tests and hostility, I was unwittingly given a test to measure my intelligence…and passed it with flying colors. I was given another "test," this one to test my tactical prowess. My score rivaled that of the other Black Hole CO's, and after some initial complaints, I willingly accepted a role as a Commander.
    At first, I was skeptical; Lash went to great pains to get much of Black Hole adapted for me, including developing and outfitting all Black Hole uniform-armor with special translators. I followed orders, did what I was told, but never really got into any of it.
    Then, something changed. I was given an opportunity to command alongside Lord Hawke in a decisive battle. During that battle, Hawke explained everything to me. He told me of his great plan, a plan to lead Black Hole on an epic crusade to conquer all nations of all worlds, to strengthen the weak and bring every single sentient life form under a single banner. It would be an era of unchallenged peace…because there would be no one left to challenge it.
    I don't know what it was, but for some reason, that goal has stuck with me ever since. I'm dedicated to it, would even give my life for it, if it came to that.

CURRENT MOVES: ABILITY: Corrupt Heart: All moves are treated as Dark-type in situations where this provides a type-advantage.
    Thundershock: my bread-and-butter move. It's useful and simple. I rely on this for lesser foes and common situations.
    Thunderbolt: My standard attack of choice. It's reasonably powerful, and isn't too draining. If I pull this move out, I mean business.
    Volt Tackle: Easily my most potent move. This attack can drop most targets in one or two hits, and can even be lethal to humans in some instances. I usually don't use this technique unless the situation calls for it, or I'm facing a particularly powerful foe.
    Discharge: If I'd known this before, things might've turned out quite differently. This is my preferred attack when outnumbered. It's very handy for multiple targets, but can be somewhat draining.
    SPECIAL:
    These are my "CO" abilities, garnered as a result of my training under Hawke. These moves are special in that they cannot be used under normal circumstances.
    These abilities draw on my own blackened aura. This dark aura grows based on the suffering and pain of those around me; the greater the injuries of my comrades (and my foes), the more fuel is poured into these abilities. When the aura grows strong enough, I can draw out one of these moves to use. HOWEVER, using these moves is very draining, and it takes a significant amount of time before I can use them again.
    Black Soul: The smallest and simplest of the three moves. This allows me to siphon off the victim's life energy and use it to heal my own injuries. It's rarely lethal, but it can leave the victim severely weakened for a length of time.
    Dark Wave: My version of Lord Hawke's Black Wave technique. It is significantly lowered in power, but is still very potent. When triggered, I expand my own dark aura over a wide area. It mixes with the auras of other living beings, and its effects vary; based on my perceptions of those around me, it drains away life energy from those I consider enemies, and redistributes it amongst myself and my allies. This has the effect of crippling anyone hostile to me, while at the same time restoring the strength of my comrades and I.
    Dark Storm: My supposedly ultimate attack. Truthfully, I have yet to gather enough power to use it, and so know nothing of how it would work. Based off of Hawke's Black Storm, it would essentially be more than twice the potency and range of Dark Wave, sapping life from enemies over two or three miles and bestowing it upon allies within that same range. As I've said before, however, I've never been able to use this move, and I don't imagine being able to use it anytime soon.

RP SAMPLE: *pending*
    This is my SU. The "third party" thing is to simplify it; I'm not entirely a member of the Revo, per se, but I'm an enemy of Rocket, and thus an ally of the Revo. If it comes to that, I can join later on, but I'll probably usually act on my own.
    The CO powers are a crucial aspect of the character. I can't get rid of them. Sorry. If that's the case, I don't think I'd be able to join.

I can't join the RHS, and I can't just up and join the Revo, but if you have a problem with this, just tell me, and I'll work it out.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ugh well, I posted. Sorry for taking so long. One, I'm particularly forgetful and two, I hate school.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • @Minku. - :O I'm those things too :D

*high five*

Good, it seems we're back on track :P

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • SPECIES: Pikachu (corrupt) <--either you are or are not a pikachu no need for (corrupt) please remove
    Group: Independent (enemy of TR) <- I will allow this as long as you change it to Independent. There's no need to point out your alleginece it will be clear through rp.
    SPECIAL:
    These are my "CO" abilities, garnered as a result of my training under Hawke. These moves are special in that they cannot be used under normal circumstances.
    These abilities draw on my own blackened aura. This dark aura grows based on the suffering and pain of those around me; the greater the injuries of my comrades (and my foes), the more fuel is poured into these abilities. When the aura grows strong enough, I can draw out one of these moves to use. HOWEVER, using these moves is very draining, and it takes a significant amount of time before I can use them again.
    Black Soul: The smallest and simplest of the three moves. This allows me to siphon off the victim's life energy and use it to heal my own injuries. It's rarely lethal, but it can leave the victim severely weakened for a length of time.
    Dark Wave: My version of Lord Hawke's Black Wave technique. It is significantly lowered in power, but is still very potent. When triggered, I expand my own dark aura over a wide area. It mixes with the auras of other living beings, and its effects vary; based on my perceptions of those around me, it drains away life energy from those I consider enemies, and redistributes it amongst myself and my allies. This has the effect of crippling anyone hostile to me, while at the same time restoring the strength of my comrades and I.
    Dark Storm: My supposedly ultimate attack. Truthfully, I have yet to gather enough power to use it, and so know nothing of how it would work. Based off of Hawke's Black Storm, it would essentially be more than twice the potency and range of Dark Wave, sapping life from enemies over two or three miles and bestowing it upon allies within that same range. As I've said before, however, I've never been able to use this move, and I don't imagine being able to use it anytime soon. <- Are you freaking kidding me?
    RP SAMPLE: *pending* <- i will NOT accept an Su without an RP Sample.

Unfortunatley due in most part to the lack of RP Sample, and also to the "Co"/Special Powers you are NOT accepted if you will remove the "Co" powers, make the small changes I have asked and provide an RP sample i will take another look at it.

P.s It was a solid Idea But this is a Pokemon Rp, not advance wars even thou it is an awesome game.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • ...the CO powers are a crucial aspect of the character. Are you sure you won't reconsider on that aspect? I can keep them to a minimum, or even completely disregard them, if it would help...

I'll post a sample shortly...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back